Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 157. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
aka 7Strykes
Thanks for the tips on vanity addresses guys.

OK. If you decide your hardware is too slow, I can generate you a digitalcoin address with the prefix Dkarsy for 0.02 BTC or 50 DGC.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Thanks for the tips on vanity addresses guys.
aka 7Strykes
Or you can just hire  jaywaka2713 to do it for you, though that does mean trusting him with the private key to that custom address.  Smiley

Actually no, you should read my business thread. In the security section it explains why I actually cannot have your private key. There are some issues on the customer end though, as finding your public key isn't exactly easy.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
does anyone know how I can make a vanity address for DGC?

You can use vanitygen using the -X switch.

The address version for DGC is 30.

Code:
vanitygen -X 30 Dx

The pattern must always start with an uppercase D.

You might need to use a number or uppercase letter for the second letter/digit of the pattern also.

I do not have it handy at the moment, but will try it later.

Yep Uppercase D followed by an Uppercase letter or number that is not forbidden (like I,O L,1).

jaywaka2713  is right about using the OCL version of vanitygen, I usually avoid telling vanitygen newbies about it as it can be a pain in the arse to compile and get going, if one is not familiar with how open-cl and compiling work.

Or you can just hire  jaywaka2713 to do it for you, though that does mean trusting him with the private key to that custom address.  Smiley
aka 7Strykes
If you want to use your graphics card, use

Code:
oclvanitygen -d 0 -i -X30 D(prefix)

Or I can make you one. Highest price is 250 DGC/0.1 BTC and it only gets cheaper. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/myownaddress-shut-down-225680
I'm poor can you tell me how to make one?

Sure. Do you have vanitygen installed? Also what GPU(s) do you have?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Code:

Or I can make you one. Highest price is 250 DGC/0.1 BTC and it only gets cheaper. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/myownaddress-shut-down-225680
I'm poor can you tell me how to make one?
aka 7Strykes

Code:

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

You can use vanitygen using the -X switch.

The address version for DGC is 30.

Code:
vanitygen -X 30 Dx

The pattern must always start with an uppercase D.

You might need to use a number or uppercase letter for the second letter/digit of the pattern also.

I do not have it handy at the moment, but will try it later.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

There's someone offering that service, link is at the bottom of first post. You could always modify Vanitygen if you wanted your own way.
Activity: 383
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
to be honest, a pure pps dgc mining pool would really boost network hashrate. set a % fee thats within reason and i would be mining dgc all day, everyday
so what's wrong with PPLNS with payout after 5 block confirmations? it's nearly the same since 5 confirmations take like two minutes.

I'm sure nothing is wrong with PPLNS.  Just miner's preference is all.

-tb-
i meant that the output is roughly the same as PPS for PPLNS with 2-minute block confirmations. Payouts are nearly instant.

I know that.  I preferred pushpool where I can set payout at say 100 or 250.  I just don't like seeing tiny transactions log in my wallet.  That's just me.

-tb-
Activity: 602
Merit: 535
Account hacked from Oct 11th to Nov 1st 2017
I sent some funds from my wallet to my Cryptsy account  and after several hours it still has 0 confirmations and my funds dont't show up in my Cryptsy wallet. Could someone shed a light on this?

This is the transaction id: 7e73a0acbade3358a21441edaa2bd4dd76f9642e5deab33cd4c2c0604115e40f

I have some connections and the wallet is on sync.

Hope it's not a bug in the DGC wallet.  The transaction fee is set to default (0.01).

Thanks!

Try and restart your client with the rescan tag (-rescan).

-tb-
Thanks! That did the trick.

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
I am currently in the process of uploading the advertising platform to the live server.

Nice can't wait to see it in action. Well done on all your hard work with dgc so far.
Activity: 140
I just can't help but notice the smell coming from this thread. Rather stinks...  Roll Eyes

Why do you say that? This seems to be one of the more pleasant threads in the Alt subforum.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I just can't help but notice the smell coming from this thread. Rather stinks...  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
I am currently in the process of uploading the advertising platform to the live server.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
what is the purpose of addnode?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 448
to be honest, a pure pps dgc mining pool would really boost network hashrate. set a % fee thats within reason and i would be mining dgc all day, everyday
so what's wrong with PPLNS with payout after 5 block confirmations? it's nearly the same since 5 confirmations take like two minutes.

-tb-
i meant that the output is roughly the same as PPS for PPLNS with 2-minute block confirmations. Payouts are nearly instant.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-
Jump to: