Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 152. (Read 523478 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
would someone please direct me to the master node list for DGC? i've added all the nodes from the conf file on the github repository. that brings me to 5 connections to the network.

I have been working on a DNS seed node for DGC, when I finish it and get Baritus a copy to set up on one of his servers, DGC will have a couple of dnsseed nodes.

For now you can just add the CCE DGC node, it always has connections:

Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
So the word from Cryptsy is they had some type of 3 hour glitch that affected deposits including, I presume, trading deposits.  I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume I was overcredited for some DGC/BTC trades
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Thanks to those continuing to mine @ http://digitalcoin.scryptmining.com .  We've been hovering steadily around 10-15% network hash for awhile now with some spikes here and there when the big boys jump back on.  With the support of the pool so goes support of the coin (automatically no less)!

Coins donated to DGC Development: 386.378571 DGC

Thanks guys.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
would someone please direct me to the master node list for DGC? i've added all the nodes from the conf file on the github repository. that brings me to 5 connections to the network.
We need to get DGC on a real exchange.  I no longer trust Cryptsy with any BTC deposits.  They decided to adjust my balance and set it to something negative even though I had made exactly ONE (1) deposit using BTC for exactly 2 BTC and had been credited exactly 2 BTC.  Had to sell everything I had immediately and get all my money out of there before their system decided that all my deposits belonged to them.

you deposited BTC to cryptsy? /facepalm
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
We need to get DGC on a real exchange.  I no longer trust Cryptsy with any BTC deposits.  They decided to adjust my balance and set it to something negative even though I had made exactly ONE (1) deposit using BTC for exactly 2 BTC and had been credited exactly 2 BTC.  Had to sell everything I had immediately and get all my money out of there before their system decided that all my deposits belonged to them.
also i want to make some changes to the layout/design of the faucet. can anyone provide me with a larger version the dgc logo?
will i ever get my bounty for the faucet.

http://dgc.u.gp

Post your address Smiley.

i was thinking 25 person, 50 faucet? you cool with that?

personal: DAqt4wTiiEuhkP2M4e59k2NPi8GcZ8Yawv

faucet: DSAreSkwFx8qffY3mgo1sRpb2WnM68cspR

i understand you hesitation at first due to my involvement with GLD. don't worry, i have converted to DGC. my digital forum username is (DGCrefugee)
thanks!!! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

Post your address Smiley.

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Like my signature says, all my donation addresses are on CCE.  Smiley

Go to the explorer for the coin you want to tip with and there will be a donation address for that coin and a BTC address.

For DGC: D7BtQraYNfdXoUwenwrN3ivMSgncsS2mG8

Thank You!! It is much appreciated.

Tip sent.  Good to know for future reference.  Keep up the good work.

-tb-
legendary
Like my signature says, all my donation addresses are on CCE.  Smiley

Go to the explorer for the coin you want to tip with and there will be a donation address for that coin and a BTC address.

For DGC: D7BtQraYNfdXoUwenwrN3ivMSgncsS2mG8

Thank You!! It is much appreciated.

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Anyone having payout issues with http://digi.cryptcoins.net/ ?? I've been mining for a few days here on it. The site (along with coinwarz.com) says I should be getting around 3000 coins a day, however I am getting a fraction of that (about 1200 coins a day based on the rate over the most recent 12 hours of mining). Getting off this pool until I hear some feedback on why this could be. I know DGC has a higher stales rate, but this is beyond that.

It's a scam pool that is what it is ... I start mining on that pool on day 1 until a lot of people noticed that only pays half or lower that what actually should get.
Markus Romanus said that is going to fix that but .... never did and I never went back .... don't get me wrong who ever PM Markus and complained got all the rest of approximate coins but I'm assuming only half of people did that. He knows but all new miners don't so .... good luck

Baritus you should talk with him to fix the pool or add to first page that only pays half of coins(it's misleading for the new miners). That is why Big Vern pool is full because pays pretty accurate. I'm on http://dgc.epools.org/ seems that i'm making more than on Big Vern here ... not by much but still.  Grin

I don’t think I would call it a "scam" pool yet.

There is a major bug in some older forks of mmcFE that can cause found blocks to get "lost". Their block reward will not be proportioned and paid. It can be difficult to spot if the operator is not looking for it, and even harder to fix.

This was the reason I shut down CryptoCoin Mine for a few days while I tried to debug and later found a much better version of mmcFE and modified it for CCM.

If any pools operators are having trouble with this bug, send me a PM and I will point you to a completely reworked mmcFE that is under active development, and I will try to help any way I can to get your pool up and running again.

Also, My pool experienced a hiccup a little bit ago. Completely my fault. I was trying to deal with an issue on a different VPS that I run and help a coin developer with, and I accidentally reset the VPS the pools were on instead of the correct VPS.  Shocked
Every is up and running fine now, the pool was down only a couple of minutes, until I could scramble and get everything started again. Cheesy

If anybody is having any problems, Please let me know.

Now you deserved a pat in the back and a tip.  You can pat yourself in the back and I will throw you a tip.  What is your DGC address?

-tb-
legendary
Anyone having payout issues with http://digi.cryptcoins.net/ ?? I've been mining for a few days here on it. The site (along with coinwarz.com) says I should be getting around 3000 coins a day, however I am getting a fraction of that (about 1200 coins a day based on the rate over the most recent 12 hours of mining). Getting off this pool until I hear some feedback on why this could be. I know DGC has a higher stales rate, but this is beyond that.

It's a scam pool that is what it is ... I start mining on that pool on day 1 until a lot of people noticed that only pays half or lower that what actually should get.
Markus Romanus said that is going to fix that but .... never did and I never went back .... don't get me wrong who ever PM Markus and complained got all the rest of approximate coins but I'm assuming only half of people did that. He knows but all new miners don't so .... good luck

Baritus you should talk with him to fix the pool or add to first page that only pays half of coins(it's misleading for the new miners). That is why Big Vern pool is full because pays pretty accurate. I'm on http://dgc.epools.org/ seems that i'm making more than on Big Vern here ... not by much but still.  Grin

I don’t think I would call it a "scam" pool yet.

There is a major bug in some older forks of mmcFE that can cause found blocks to get "lost". Their block reward will not be proportioned and paid. It can be difficult to spot if the operator is not looking for it, and even harder to fix.

This was the reason I shut down CryptoCoin Mine for a few days while I tried to debug and later found a much better version of mmcFE and modified it for CCM.

If any pools operators are having trouble with this bug, send me a PM and I will point you to a completely reworked mmcFE that is under active development, and I will try to help any way I can to get your pool up and running again.

Also, My pool experienced a hiccup a little bit ago. Completely my fault. I was trying to deal with an issue on a different VPS that I run and help a coin developer with, and I accidentally reset the VPS the pools were on instead of the correct VPS.  Shocked
Every is up and running fine now, the pool was down only a couple of minutes, until I could scramble and get everything started again. Cheesy

If anybody is having any problems, Please let me know.

legendary
Also cryptsy is back to normal and everything is well once more.

DGC is recovering very quickly from that error.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hack The Planet

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Important Announcement:

Cryptsy.Com exchange has had a double deposit bug/issue that resulted in people doubling up their balances. All trading is shut while they look into the issue.

It seems that many took advantage of the opportunity to dump DGC they don't own on the market. I hope Vern can restore the market back to normal.

I was wondering why it dumped so fast. Wondering how much excess was credited, and where it came from (i.e. other people's accounts? an exchange reserve account?). One more reason I try not to keep any coins on any exchange longer than is absolutely necessary.
legendary
Important Announcement:

Cryptsy.Com exchange has had a double deposit bug/issue that resulted in people doubling up their balances. All trading is shut while they look into the issue.

It seems that many took advantage of the opportunity to dump DGC they don't own on the market. I hope Vern can restore the market back to normal.
legendary
Activity: 1316
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
yeah p2pool 9500 is the best
Jump to: