Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 239. (Read 523463 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Bitgrenade is blowing up quickly with DGC! Seems to be getting popular fast.

http://www.bitgrenade.net/?coin_display=6

Lol. As soon as you posted this like 4 people jumped over there and started buying things. I still think the whole bitgrenade thing is a really weird concept.
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505

I'm holding the hand grenade quick someone bail me out !
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
God rest Donnie's soul.
dgc.scryptmining.com  shutting this down for now.  I can't debug problems live, and frankly not sure I want to bother with it anymore.  Takes up a lot of time keeping an eye on things and everyone just assumes scam at the slightest hint of a problem.  I will spend my time working on ensuring any outstanding payments are made.  The web portion will remain up  for awhile so anyone can log in and get their coins out as needed.   Will figure out if I want to bother with a re-launch when I've tracked down any problems.   As always, thanks to the miners, and those who at least gave the benefit of the doubt.
This makes you sound more scammy

Yeah....I know, leaving the web up for anyone to log in and do what they need to, for as long as needed, is definitely 100% scam.  As is the 22k coins already paid out.   Thanks for your support.
the fact that you're shutting down at the slightest hint of a problem and "cutting your losses" as 50% of the coins have been missing since launch is what makes you sound scammy. Its not that you're going to grace us with the ability to take out the remainder of our coins for a few days. The illusion of goodwill.

Did you ignore the " I will spend my time working on ensuring any outstanding payments are made. " portion?   I CAN'T DEBUG THE PAYOUT PROBLEMS WHILE THE SITE CONTINUES TO RUN (nor do I want to continue letting it run IF there are in fact problems with it, just causing them to get worse.)    There is not some magic snap of my fingers I can do to fix it all.  What would you suggest I do aside from shutting it down and trying to do a proper post-mortum of what went wrong, which will hopefully allow me to also pay out any missing coins at the same time?  

He's doing the right thing, it's not like you can't still retrieve your coins, the site will remain up. This does not indicate a scam attempt at all.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
So anyone has any pool that counts coins like it should or not?

http://www.digitalcoinpool.com seems to be right from my testing, and also could use more miners.

+1 joined....
Joined as well, I must have given up half my coins to those two scam pools.

Hope this is a keeper as 10% goes to DGC foundation...   Grin

-tb-
Activity: 448
dgc.scryptmining.com  shutting this down for now.  I can't debug problems live, and frankly not sure I want to bother with it anymore.  Takes up a lot of time keeping an eye on things and everyone just assumes scam at the slightest hint of a problem.  I will spend my time working on ensuring any outstanding payments are made.  The web portion will remain up  for awhile so anyone can log in and get their coins out as needed.   Will figure out if I want to bother with a re-launch when I've tracked down any problems.   As always, thanks to the miners, and those who at least gave the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah....I know, leaving the web up for anyone to log in and do what they need to, for as long as needed, is definitely 100% scam.  As is the 22k coins already paid out.   Thanks for your support.
the fact that you're shutting down at the slightest hint of a problem and "cutting your losses" as 50% of the coins have been missing since launch is what makes you sound scammy. Its not that you're going to grace us with the ability to take out the remainder of our coins for a few days. The illusion of goodwill.

Did you ignore the " I will spend my time working on ensuring any outstanding payments are made. " portion?   I CAN'T DEBUG THE PAYOUT PROBLEMS WHILE THE SITE CONTINUES TO RUN (nor do I want to continue letting it run IF there are in fact problems with it, just causing them to get worse.)    There is not some magic snap of my fingers I can do to fix it all.  What would you suggest I do aside from shutting it down and trying to do a proper post-mortum of what went wrong, which will hopefully allow me to also pay out any missing coins at the same time?  
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I'm not getting any payouts from fenican and am not listed on the "Payouts if a block were found NOW:" portion of the page. Anyone else having this problem?

I have 0 digicoins  Sad

Can someone send a small amount to verify that my wallet is working?
DAw7cpiHYEHT6xebrvZT25wtZjjXBbizpg

payouts take some time before they process.  I"m getting payouts from fenican.  I have for some time now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
God rest Donnie's soul.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm not getting any payouts from fenican and am not listed on the "Payouts if a block were found NOW:" portion of the page. Anyone else having this problem?

I have 0 digicoins  Sad

Can someone send a small amount to verify that my wallet is working?
DAw7cpiHYEHT6xebrvZT25wtZjjXBbizpg

Sorry you are having issues might be something with your GUIMiner configuration I'm more familiar with cgminer settings.  I sent 10 coins your way to test your wallet

Got him squared away he was trying to connect to port 95000 instead of 9500

Yes, thanks again for your help!

Activity: 249

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Bitbuy

http://www.digitalcoinpool.com seems to be right from my testing, and also could use more miners.

+1 joined....

+1 Joined too, only got half of of est daily from those 2 pools

Joined as well. Let's see if this one gives me what I should be getting Smiley
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Half of someones 1 or 2 day production missing is not the slightest hint of problem i think, especially since it concerns a lot of people.

Yeah....I know, leaving the web up for anyone to log in and do what they need to, for as long as needed, is definitely 100% scam.  As is the 22k coins already paid out.   Thanks for your support.
Activity: 249
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Coming today:

1. digitalcoin dedicated forum: A new forum dedicated to digitalcoin will be established. Moderator applications are open.
2. digitalcoin foundation: The foundation will be set up with the goal to further the integration of digitalcoin into society.
3. digitalcoin developer newsletter: A newsletter connecting the developers of digitalcoin will open for registration.

Nice!  I will donate 100 DGC for every 1000 I mine to the foundation.

Now I just need to find a stable pool.   Grin

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

Sad to see this happen as you were one of the first. Let me know when everything is working well and I will re-add you to the pool list.

Thank you for your efforts. Much appreciated.
Activity: 392

Yes. It seems like there is a problem with my digitalcoin daemon. I reinstalled it, and its synchronizing at the moment. I hope everything will be finde when its ready!!!
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
fenican - big thumbs up to you and your pool.

I appreciate the effort you've put in.
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

+1 joined....

+1 Joined too, only got half of of est daily from those 2 pools
Jump to: