Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 238. (Read 523463 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Haha just noticed this....I have no idea who digi.cryptcoins.net is, but has nothing to do with me or scryptmining.com Smiley

Hopefully he has better luck than I have at running his pool though! Sad
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
So anyone has any pool that counts coins like it should or not?

http://www.digitalcoinpool.com seems to be right from my testing, and also could use more miners.

+1 joined....
Joined as well, I must have given up half my coins to those two scam pools.

+1 Joined too, only got half of of est daily from those 2 pools

Joined as well. Let's see if this one gives me what I should be getting Smiley

Ok, a block I mined is confirmed but I still have zero payout in my account on the system. Anybody else have this issue?

I am aware of a problem with disappearing blocks. I can confirm, some blocks are not getting paid out. I am looking into it currently and hopefully I will be able to clear the backlog shortly. Sorry for the delays..
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Fenican, can you try and increase your pool rate please?

Suggestions ?

Increase outbound connections and make sure all the nodes in the first post are added.
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505

Suggestions ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
God rest Donnie's soul.
BitGrenade seems like some easy money!  I should be able to retire today with some luck  Grin

Especially with the 100% consolation on the thermite grenade... You basically nearly double your coin, or get your whole "bet" back less a coin or two in transaction fees... Am I missing something here?

I'd assume that's a promo thing for the first day, 100% consolation makes no sense lol
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
BitGrenade seems like some easy money!  I should be able to retire today with some luck  Grin

Especially with the 100% consolation on the thermite grenade... You basically nearly double your coin increase your coin by 50%, or get your whole "bet" back less a coin or two in transaction fees... Am I missing something here?
legendary
BitGrenade seems like some easy money!  I should be able to retire today with some luck  Grin
What the premise?  Is it like playing hot potato?

Yes same premise
Activity: 448
dgc.scryptmining.com  shutting this down for now.  I can't debug problems live, and frankly not sure I want to bother with it anymore.  Takes up a lot of time keeping an eye on things and everyone just assumes scam at the slightest hint of a problem.  I will spend my time working on ensuring any outstanding payments are made.  The web portion will remain up  for awhile so anyone can log in and get their coins out as needed.   Will figure out if I want to bother with a re-launch when I've tracked down any problems.   As always, thanks to the miners, and those who at least gave the benefit of the doubt.
This makes you sound more scammy

Yeah....I know, leaving the web up for anyone to log in and do what they need to, for as long as needed, is definitely 100% scam.  As is the 22k coins already paid out.   Thanks for your support.
the fact that you're shutting down at the slightest hint of a problem and "cutting your losses" as 50% of the coins have been missing since launch is what makes you sound scammy. Its not that you're going to grace us with the ability to take out the remainder of our coins for a few days. The illusion of goodwill.

Did you ignore the " I will spend my time working on ensuring any outstanding payments are made. " portion?   I CAN'T DEBUG THE PAYOUT PROBLEMS WHILE THE SITE CONTINUES TO RUN (nor do I want to continue letting it run IF there are in fact problems with it, just causing them to get worse.)    There is not some magic snap of my fingers I can do to fix it all.  What would you suggest I do aside from shutting it down and trying to do a proper post-mortum of what went wrong, which will hopefully allow me to also pay out any missing coins at the same time?  

He's doing the right thing, it's not like you can't still retrieve your coins, the site will remain up. This does not indicate a scam attempt at all.

Using the block explorer and tracking the pools wallet:

24387.29 received (overall mined)
11104.67 sent (paid out)
13242.62 balance (~present wallet contents)

It took me two seconds. He's denied the discrepancy several times until more and more people started to realize they weren't getting paid out. We all did our math and found we were missing roughly half the payout rewards. The above numbers don't lie, and backup the claim. Even if we assumed a giant portion of miners did not setup auto-payout, this number is still astronomically high.

All he had to do was check his wallet balance and go "Oh, wow, this isn't 2-3%." Instead he let it go on for awhile and is trying to save face / give the illusion of goodwill by allowing us to take our remaining fraction of our real earnings out while he "fixes" the pool. What a guy.

Scam.

When did I ever deny anything?! And when did I not say I was going to be working on making it right?  FFS man.  Its not like I've shutdown the entire operation and disappeared ....what the hell do you want from me?  Basically no one complained much of anything until this morning, when I saw some posts here after waking up, and a couple pm's with details.  I looked, I tried some debugging, I decided it was best to shut down for now so I can dig deeper.   Also, your paid out value is way off, 22,000+ has been sent from the sites wallet, as per the block explorer.
Activity: 447
BitGrenade seems like some easy money!  I should be able to retire today with some luck  Grin
What the premise?  Is it like playing hot potato?
Activity: 336

just gotta save your DGC and cash it in in a couple years, then you can really retire Smiley
Activity: 249
dgc.scryptmining.com  shutting this down for now.  I can't debug problems live, and frankly not sure I want to bother with it anymore.  Takes up a lot of time keeping an eye on things and everyone just assumes scam at the slightest hint of a problem.  I will spend my time working on ensuring any outstanding payments are made.  The web portion will remain up  for awhile so anyone can log in and get their coins out as needed.   Will figure out if I want to bother with a re-launch when I've tracked down any problems.   As always, thanks to the miners, and those who at least gave the benefit of the doubt.
This makes you sound more scammy

Yeah....I know, leaving the web up for anyone to log in and do what they need to, for as long as needed, is definitely 100% scam.  As is the 22k coins already paid out.   Thanks for your support.
the fact that you're shutting down at the slightest hint of a problem and "cutting your losses" as 50% of the coins have been missing since launch is what makes you sound scammy. Its not that you're going to grace us with the ability to take out the remainder of our coins for a few days. The illusion of goodwill.

Did you ignore the " I will spend my time working on ensuring any outstanding payments are made. " portion?   I CAN'T DEBUG THE PAYOUT PROBLEMS WHILE THE SITE CONTINUES TO RUN (nor do I want to continue letting it run IF there are in fact problems with it, just causing them to get worse.)    There is not some magic snap of my fingers I can do to fix it all.  What would you suggest I do aside from shutting it down and trying to do a proper post-mortum of what went wrong, which will hopefully allow me to also pay out any missing coins at the same time?  

He's doing the right thing, it's not like you can't still retrieve your coins, the site will remain up. This does not indicate a scam attempt at all.

Using the block explorer and tracking the pools wallet:

24387.29 received (overall mined)
11104.67 sent (paid out)
13242.62 balance (~present wallet contents)

It took me two seconds. He's denied the discrepancy several times until more and more people started to realize they weren't getting paid out. We all did our math and found we were missing roughly half the payout rewards. The above numbers don't lie, and backup the claim. Even if we assumed a giant portion of miners did not setup auto-payout, this number is still astronomically high.

All he had to do was check his wallet balance and go "Oh, wow, this isn't 2-3%." Instead he let it go on for awhile and is trying to save face / give the illusion of goodwill by allowing us to take our remaining fraction of our real earnings out while he "fixes" the pool. What a guy.

Scam.

http://www.digitalcoinpool.com seems to be right from my testing, and also could use more miners.

+1 joined....

Ok, a block I mined is confirmed but I still have zero payout in my account on the system. Anybody else have this issue?

PPLNS system, you can read about it at the pool page. It takes time to show up.

Also, you can play bitgrenade with DGC: http://www.bitgrenade.net/?coin_display=6

Don't gamble all your money away!  Wink

yep, spoke too soon. Just got my first payment.

stupid bitgrenade lol..I just got back from vegas and I think i'm having gambling withdrawals Wink
Activity: 392
Stratum P2Pool is on:

crypto-coins.de:8907

As usual for P2Pool, just Point your miners on the above adress using your Wallett Adress as Username and a random passwort

Example:

Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -u DHUqdchzCGUYKABsv3nLkVwJiL93YoNpP2 -p hsdrtu89dfgdhfg8 -o crypto-coins.de:8907

See stats at www.crypto-coins.de:8907

Pool Fee ist 1 %

The Pool is up again and running. I think, it should run even better then before, because I have done some tweaks

Once again... Apologize for the inconveniance
legendary

+1 joined....

PPLNS system, you can read about it at the pool page. It takes time to show up.

Also, you can play bitgrenade with DGC: http://www.bitgrenade.net/?coin_display=6

Don't gamble all your money away!  Wink
Bitgrenade is blowing up quickly with DGC! Seems to be getting popular fast.

http://www.bitgrenade.net/?coin_display=6

I'm holding the hand grenade quick someone bail me out !

You've been bailed  Grin

and he bailed me out for the potato masher! nom nom nom

+1 joined....

Activity: 210
Merit: 110
God rest Donnie's soul.
Bitgrenade is blowing up quickly with DGC! Seems to be getting popular fast.

http://www.bitgrenade.net/?coin_display=6

I'm holding the hand grenade quick someone bail me out !

You've been bailed  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

please don't advertise you p2pool after my post, it's irritating.

Eh? I'm not running a p2pool...

that wasn't for you Smiley
Jump to: