Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 241. (Read 523463 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Thats why i asked how to count est manually for 1MH/s for example, then we would all know.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
So anyone has any pool that counts coins like it should or not?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
We have very high orphan rates at crypto-coins.de:8907 in the last hour. I'm trying to fix it as fast as possible, but the server will be unavailable until then.

I apologize for the inconveniance...
Activity: 448
question for those mentioning getting half the coins....are you comparing this to say, a p2pool coin payout, or to the "Est Coins/Day" on the pool sites?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Bitbuy
On 2 pools I get 1/2 of coins I should. Both http://dgc.scryptmining.com/index and http://digi.cryptcoins.net/index . With LTC/WDC I dont have that kind of problem, so my hardware is ok. Mining on arround 6500khs for many hours I get 600 coins per day, and both pools says 1200 coins per day. So I shall stick to WDC/LTC, since all other scrypt based coins work fine for me. Pool admins, you can look under username "linkaleksinac" and see if this is true. 430 coins I have in my wallet and was mining for 17 hours now.

Same problem here. Getting about half of what I should be getting at digi.cryptcoins.net... Who's the owner of the pool? I could send him a PM to ask him if he could take a look.
Activity: 196
delete previous posts quick!
no exchange != not profitable.. Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
God rest Donnie's soul.
I did a quick "back of the envelope" calculation.  Looks like we are about 240% more profitable to mine, at current google docs exchange rate and 1.84 difficulty, than LTC.

That makes DGC the most profitable major coin at the moment !

shhhhhhhh.

+1
Activity: 51
Ho to manually calculate estimated dgc/day?
Either digi.cryptcoins.net shows 2xestimate or there's some 50% donation.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I did a quick "back of the envelope" calculation.  Looks like we are about 240% more profitable to mine, at current google docs exchange rate and 1.84 difficulty, than LTC.

shhhhhhhh.
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505

Activity: 28
Glad to see launch which is not as greedy as all the others. Hopefully this coins beats all recent crap launches there has been.
God rest Donnie's soul.
Network status update:

1. Some people had wallets connecting to other blockchains. digitalcoin has its own genesis block and uses a separate port from other clients so this issue will disappear if it hasn't already. We will add checkpoints at a pre-announced block some time in the future as well as integrate a dns node into the client.

2. The data shows the network is scaling well in both directions.

3. Everything is perfect! Smiley

Awesome! Glad to hear the good news. The success of this coin depends on an active and informative dev continuing to improve the design such as yourself just as much as it depends on community interest.
Question at my pool-miners crypto-coins.de:8907

Are you recieving payments at the momoment? Because the pool shows some strange behaviour since connected to the other nodes....

I'm getting payments

okay... please report immediately, if there are any problems....

The payments look ok, but there seem to be connection issues every few minutes

Yes, but thats because i restartet the server several times, because of the strange output in the log file....

But if payment is okay, i will let it run and hope everything stays okay...
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Are you recieving payments at the momoment? Because the pool shows some strange behaviour since connected to the other nodes....

I'm getting payments

The payments look ok, but there seem to be connection issues every few minutes
Activity: 196

I'm getting payments

I also do, 01-0.2 per round (before I was getting 1.8-2), is this correct?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Network status update:

1. Some people had wallets connecting to other blockchains. digitalcoin has its own genesis block and uses a separate port from other clients so this issue will disappear if it hasn't already. We will add checkpoints at a pre-announced block some time in the future as well as integrate a dns node into the client.

2. The data shows the network is scaling well in both directions.

3. Everything is perfect! Smiley

I'm getting payments

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

I'm getting payments
God rest Donnie's soul.
How come digitalcoin is not in Cryptsy yet?

I'm glad it isn't. It doesn't need to be crapped out and instantly devalued by dumpers.

Jump to: