Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 246. (Read 523463 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Question for digi.cryptcoins.net, I've been connect since the start... I was the second user after 'happy' (I assume the pool owner) to mine on this pool.

While initially the hashrate calculations were a bit out seems this has now been rectified, however the estimated coins per day seem to be out by a crap load around 40%. My hashrate hovers around 2200kh/s with an estimate of ~447 coin per day - in the past ~24 hours I've only received 241.

I like the pool its VERY stable, and I am actively minning since yesterday (name digiaik) but please pool-admin look at the stats, I think it pays less than it should.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Question for digi.cryptcoins.net, I've been connect since the start... I was the second user after 'happy' (I assume the pool owner) to mine on this pool.

While initially the hashrate calculations were a bit out seems this has now been rectified, however the estimated coins per day seem to be out by a crap load around 40%. My hashrate hovers around 2200kh/s with an estimate of ~447 coin per day - in the past ~24 hours I've only received 241.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
is  http://dgc.scryptmining.com/ a scam pool? Have 10k unpaid shares in about an hour, and their network stats never change?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Did you try port forwarding port 7999?
Activity: 107
My client is not connecting. "0 active connections". Can someone please help?

Have you set up a digitalcoin.conf with the addnode's recommended in the original post?

Yes I did and still not connecting...
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
www.crypto-coins.de this pool and digitalcoin is so smooth i love it...
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Would like to announce a new DigitalCoin pool.

http://www.digitalcoinpool.com

Server Located in Germany on 100% switched network with High-Speed access to all internet-uplinks.

1% Fee

Please come and join the brand new pool!!  Smiley
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505

Have you set up a digitalcoin.conf with the addnode's recommended in the original post?
Activity: 107
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
aka 7Strykes
This coin has literally exploded. The thread expanded past bytecoin, royalcoin, and nibble like wildfire. It's only been 2 days! The hashrate blows my mind! Definitely a good coin to keep my eye on.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Did want this to be a developer thing or anything but is it cool with you if I make my avatar as the digitalcoin symbol?

All digitalcoin is open source and open to the public.

Cool, thanks. Also awesome work on the coin so far.
legendary
Did want this to be a developer thing or anything but is it cool with you if I make my avatar as the digitalcoin symbol?

All digitalcoin is open source and open to the public.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Did not want this to be a developer thing or anything but is it cool with you if I make my avatar as the digitalcoin symbol?
Activity: 448
There's no rush for an exchange. We will need one soon though to keep up with the transactions.

I will just say that MCXNow has been great for me!

Agreed Smiley    Though I'm not in a super rush for DGC to hit it.  As long as the coin stays active and in the spotlight for a bit, hashrate stays up ect.
Activity: 112
There's no rush for an exchange. We will need one soon though to keep up with the transactions.

I will just say that MCXNow has been great for me!
legendary
Activity: 392
Indeed, an active dev is pretty important these days.   Wish we had some other active people out there trying to spread the word of this coin though.  Haven't seen quite as many threads as some of the other coins (bounties ect.).  Although that may be to the credit of the well organized first post in this announce thread I guess.

Agreed.  Dev going silence is a sign of an abandon ship.  So we should all chip in and donate so Dev can set up bounty and such.  We don't need to get on the exchange just yet.  It would only create a pump and dump opportunity.  

-tb-
Full approval... We don't need an Exchange... Everything is working fine.... There is a huge overhang of buying requests on the Spreadsheet.....
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
I have set up a small server to be used for addnode purposes.  It has the client running, is on the correct blockchain, and has up to 1000 maximum connections.  IP is :

Feel free to add it to page 1
legendary
mr. schnebi im currently mining on your pool im on the top of your miners but why my wallet always rescanning blocks? need to restart the wallet then it becomes ok, is there something wrong with my settings?
this has nothing to do with the pool... its an issue of the Wallet... It happens even if you are solo mining, or pool mining, doesnt matter which pool you use...

But as i encountered, it doesn't affect anything. You can just restart your wallet, but if you don't, paments will also be recieved

Just have anyone experiencing the issue follow the troubleshooting steps on the first post.

Indeed, an active dev is pretty important these days.   Wish we had some other active people out there trying to spread the word of this coin though.  Haven't seen quite as many threads as some of the other coins (bounties ect.).  Although that may be to the credit of the well organized first post in this announce thread I guess.

Agreed.  Dev going silence is a sign of an abandon ship.  So we should all chip in and donate so Dev can set up bounty and such.  We don't need to get on the exchange just yet.  It would only create a pump and dump opportunity. 

-tb-

As a community effort, donations are the only source of funding.
Jump to: