Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 33. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Although I do not agree with his methods like him or hate hime, BCX is asking a very relevant question.

It is not relevant question. Coins was stolen from his private wallet. Even if it was not stolen, it is still his private wallet and his coins. And for whatever reason you want to know that address, he has a full right to do what he likes in this matter. If I ask you for you address of living, are you obligated to give it to me? I dont think so, you can send my to fuck off. Well, he can send you, or anyone else to fuck off.

Personally I am wondering why he even mentioned that coins were stolen. I would not bother. As the same I would not bother to give anyone that address, if they will behave like you are. As I said, what makes you think his personal wallet and his personal coins are your bussines?

This will be completely different thing if it would happen to official DGC wallet. Under this circumstances, he does owe you shit. But then of course, I am sure I am not first telling you this, therefore I did not expect you to understand. But that is a completely different problem and I am not qualified to help you.
Activity: 500
Merit: 501
http://digitalcoin.org/
Thanks for the update baritus. I'm in it for the long haul.

TT
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Updates:
1. CryptoAve is coming back online soon! We're also going to have a bounty for any issues found during the testing period.
2. DGC 2.0 is complete, but there is one last crashing bug that seems to happen at random blocks. I will be posting the source shortly if I can't solve it.

Thanks!
Baritus
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Wrong, my only motivation is to show that there was no "mystery employee" and that Baritus lied to everyone. If I post the addresses and show that Baritus did indeed move the coins he can always deny those are the stolen addresses unless he publicly post them first. Like a dummy he used an address he has used many times before.

One of several things Baritus doesn't want you guys to know and that is clearly tied to the wallets he claimed were stolen is that he has been manipulating the DGC market since it began. What it shows is that Baritus has been playing you guys for profit from the beginning and that's what he is avoiding being exposed. Digitalcoin will not recover from this, as I am a slight bit persistent to say the least. Set all the CP's you want, I can rinse and repeat this at will. Of note when the first exchange is Double Spent with about 50,000 DGC no one will ever trust it again.

I can appreciate your wanting to expose someone who lies and manipulates supporters, if that's really what baritus has done. Likewise it would be admirable if you genuinely care that people may have been taken advantage of, but is manipulating this coin severely and hurting all these same people even worse the best way to prove your point?

I for one am very new to crypto currency, and I dumped a few thousand dollars into different ones. BTC and DGC being the ones I have the most into. If I had done more research and seen all the controversy earlier I may not have gone so deep with DGC, but it is what it is and now I have little choice but to hold and hope my investment doesn't get wiped out completely.

It's little guys like me that will be hurt most if you really do kill this coin. Don't know if it matters, just giving my 2 cents, which it seems like is more than my DGC holdings will be worth in the near future.

TT

All you have to do is look at posts like these and then you will see that BCX is doing this for profit.  He attacked litecoin back in the day as well to buy low and profit.  He obviously has the resources to carry out targeted FUD, and probably can manipulate almost anyone into doing what he wants through bribes, threatening/carrying out network/personal attacks, and anything else you can think of.

--https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560857.msg6118246#msg6118246--

"I started mining Litecoin from the minute it launched.

~BCX~"

--https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=564145.msg6151873#msg6151873--

"Some of us mined more than 500,000+ of below $1.00 and still have them.

$10.00 doesn't look bad to me.

$10.00 looks bad to noobs and amateurs lacking faith, vision and balls.

~BCX~-"

Activity: 500
Merit: 501
http://digitalcoin.org/
Wrong, my only motivation is to show that there was no "mystery employee" and that Baritus lied to everyone. If I post the addresses and show that Baritus did indeed move the coins he can always deny those are the stolen addresses unless he publicly post them first. Like a dummy he used an address he has used many times before.

One of several things Baritus doesn't want you guys to know and that is clearly tied to the wallets he claimed were stolen is that he has been manipulating the DGC market since it began. What it shows is that Baritus has been playing you guys for profit from the beginning and that's what he is avoiding being exposed. Digitalcoin will not recover from this, as I am a slight bit persistent to say the least. Set all the CP's you want, I can rinse and repeat this at will. Of note when the first exchange is Double Spent with about 50,000 DGC no one will ever trust it again.

I can appreciate your wanting to expose someone who lies and manipulates supporters, if that's really what baritus has done. Likewise it would be admirable if you genuinely care that people may have been taken advantage of, but is manipulating this coin severely and hurting all these same people even worse the best way to prove your point?

I for one am very new to crypto currency, and I dumped a few thousand dollars into different ones. BTC and DGC being the ones I have the most into. If I had done more research and seen all the controversy earlier I may not have gone so deep with DGC, but it is what it is and now I have little choice but to hold and hope my investment doesn't get wiped out completely.

It's little guys like me that will be hurt most if you really do kill this coin. Don't know if it matters, just giving my 2 cents, which it seems like is more than my DGC holdings will be worth in the near future.

TT
What might happen is that BCX will indeed attack the network to blackmail dev and to scare holders into selling. As large holders know his dirty little game for years my guess is mostly smaller holders will sell their coins. Even if Baritus should have sold some of his own coins, it doesn't justify an attack on the network and bullying the community.

The only motivation behind all of this is profit.

Bla bla bla
~BCX~

Were you born this way, or..? Does it hurts?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
BCX, such a scary guy.

If you've got your money in a coin he's gonna attack you better be scared.

I bought 4 BTC worth of GameCoin and didn't know he was attacking it and I lost 3 of those.

That hurt.

I only had 10,000 Digi coins and I sold them for a slight loss when I heard BCX was on the prowl. lol.

But seriously guys, if Baritus has nothing to hide then why not just post the wallets?

Cause if he doesn't, you can bet BCX will reduce DigitalCoin to ruble.

And this was part of my warning last year [to everyone, not just DGC] if you're not in a coin with an Ultra Secure network, anyone can come around and totally destroy it and make you lose everything.

All the community POW WOWs and Features in the world become worthless if security isn't up to par.  I was called crazy [last year] for calling features worthless but now look, DGC is looking at death within 2 weeks and even if it escapes this time, there will certainly be a next time.

I personally love the Digital namebrand and its large, active community so I will definitely buy some Digi if it gets driven into the ground [head first] the way I'm certain it will.

Then of course, there's a much bigger issue.

What if BCX is right? A fraudulent coin I would not buy, no matter how cheap it gets.

Good luck guys!

I know his game, and I won't play into it.  He, won't get my coins dirt cheap, nobody will.

Good! But easier said than done when shit starts to really hit the fan. This means people will cry that they haven't shorted DGC and you will have to keep holding DGC at an even lower price or lose out in the long run. So buckle up. I do expect some resistance or counter measures though from the dev team and the community. Checkpoints could help for example. In any case, do not sell. If you pull a Vlad and short DGC I hope you know what you're doing. You will not be alone with the idea of buying back lower, particularly in large quantities.
BCX, such a scary guy.

I bought 4 BTC worth of GameCoin and didn't know he was attacking it and I lost 3 of those.

That hurt.

I only had 10,000 Digi coins and I sold them for a slight loss when I heard BCX was on the prowl. lol.

But seriously guys, if Baritus has nothing to hide then why not just post the wallets?

And this was part of my warning last year [to everyone, not just DGC] if you're not in a coin with an Ultra Secure network, anyone can come around and totally destroy it and make you lose everything.

All the community POW WOWs and Features in the world become worthless if security isn't up to par.  I was called crazy [last year] for calling features worthless but now look, DGC is looking at death within 2 weeks and even if it escapes this time, there will certainly be a next time.

I personally love the Digital namebrand and its large, active community so I will definitely buy some Digi if it gets driven into the ground [head first] the way I'm certain it will.

What if BCX is right? A fraudulent coin I would not buy, no matter how cheap it gets.

Good luck guys!

I know his game, and I won't play into it.  He, won't get my coins dirt cheap, nobody will.
legendary
What might happen is that BCX will indeed attack the network to blackmail dev and to scare holders into selling. As large holders know his dirty little game for years my guess is mostly smaller holders will sell their coins. Even if Baritus should have sold some of his own coins, it doesn't justify an attack on the network and bullying the community.

The only motivation behind all of this is profit.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
On the subject of the DGC price.

If the price continues to decline then we may well find ourselves in a similar situation to the one we were in last year where there were clearly too many coins being minted to meet the communities needs. All this does is drive the price down as less people tend to keep them.

The solution to this at that time was to change the economy of DGC to more closely match the communities needs. The people who mine and instantly dump the coin / attack it are not part of the community and should be treated as such, ie their needs should not be considered over people who are invested in the coin.

The solution I reference above is when the block time was changed from 20 to 40 seconds and the reward was reduced from 20 to 15 coins per block and it seemed to work well, for a while. Having a lot of coins after a change like this is a good situation to be in.

This is an old quote I dug up from an IRC log some time last year :

[03:44] we will change the economy until the community benefits
[03:44] that's the goal

Don't think it can't happen.

Anything's possible, this is DigitalCoin.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I'm selling nothing, lets see what DGC is worth in a years time. If the price goes down maybe I'll pick up a few hundred thousand more.

+ 1
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
I'm selling nothing, lets see what DGC is worth in a years time. If the price goes down maybe I'll pick up a few hundred thousand more.
Hm interesting... Shocked Guys you will have to try more than that to make me sell my coins Wink Holding.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
BCX, such a scary guy.

That hurt.

Good luck guys!
legendary
Yawn. Seriously, prove it or it didn't happen, on both accounts. The only person to be charged with stealing here is you, bcx. You can't have our coins, sorry.
My prediction.  BCX crashes the DGC market worse than the stolen coin dump.  BCX then buy hundreds of thousands of DGC dirt cheap.  The buzz from the attack/crash eventually brings DGC to record highs and BCX is a DGC millionaire.  Good work BCX

The coins were not stolen, Baritus moved those coins and I can 100% rock solid prove it. He wasn't smart about the way and where he moved them to at all. I want Baritus to post the address for one reason only, to publicly tie him to the addresses so he cannot deny they are the addresses of the stolen wallet. There is absolutely no legitimate reason he will not post the public addresses.

~BCX~

"My prediction.  BCX crashes the DGC market worse than the recent crash.  BCX then buy hundreds of thousands of DGC dirt cheap.  The buzz from the attack/crash eventually brings DGC to record highs and BCX is a DGC millionaire.  Good work BCX"

Whatever makes you happy.  My point still stands.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i like the the ann.....
My prediction.  BCX crashes the DGC market worse than the stolen coin dump.  BCX then buy hundreds of thousands of DGC dirt cheap.  The buzz from the attack/crash eventually brings DGC to record highs and BCX is a DGC millionaire.  Good work BCX
BCX, such a scary guy.
legendary
Activity: 912
This at least brings some excitement to DGC...but I'd prefer my holdings not to get fucked even more than they already are.  This is what I'd call an Airtight Situation for DGC holders...getting fcked by Baritus and BCX at the same time...
Pages:
Jump to: