Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 35. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
All hope has died
How I turn 100 DGC to 332.150625 DGC in one easy step.  Go to cryptowheel.net/dgc/tower.    Grin

-tb-

It's all based on the buy in at that point in the tower... eventually someone is going to get it because there won't be enough money to pay out. Like right now, I'm watching to see when this 700 DGC guy gets out of the way. The more you put in, the bigger the chance that you will be left out at the top.

The idea is intriguing though Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
How I turn 100 DGC to 332.150625 DGC in one easy step.  Go to cryptowheel.net/dgc/tower.    Grin

-tb-
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Guys,

Please come into http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php/board,16.0.html , and share your ideas about topics there.
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
I have written the two preliminary pages for Digitalcoin to be included in the book.

Any suggestions regarding further content are welcome. Any donations towards my project are welcome. Thanks for your support.

DTbpBJjDUrAM4s2ezGnxJVZNjiRcsqaQv7

currently 15 coins per block and 108 retarget, not sure how long that is

EDIT thx cryptmebro, 1.2 hours @ 40 seconds per block

as for exchanges also on bter.com but not sure since when

OK thank you.  I will up-date the information

It's also in cryptoaltex.com and prelude.io
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
I have written the two preliminary pages for Digitalcoin to be included in the book.

Any suggestions regarding further content are welcome. Any donations towards my project are welcome. Thanks for your support.

OK thank you.  I will up-date the information
Activity: 252

legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205

Activity: 480
When will a compiled version of the wallet with a fix for the heartbleed SSL bug be available?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Agree. And the situation of the BTC looks nice today. It was great to see it hit the $500.- again after all these days of decline.

I really look forward how the next weeks will affect BTC (and by that DGC). Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Bitcoin up 10% - DGC up 54% today!

DGC is a leveraged trade on BTC. When BTC rises, we spike. The way markets have set themselves up, BTC rising is the best fundamental for us.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin up 10% - DGC up 54% today!
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I am really disappointed that there is no video from Andrew Davidsons speech at CryptoCurrency Convention. It would be a great marketing material. I think it could give DGC some kind of weight when newcomers can watch video about digitalcoin from some major conference.

I am asking you, if you got video from his speech, please post it here.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
However, I will try it. I guess tomorrrow Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
The main post is now updated to reflect the latest developments, make sure to check it out. Thanks to teillagory. Smiley
Baritus, you should add https://www.cryptoaltex.com/ to the OP and make sure to specify that it has a DGC market as well. 
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
DGC now on vaultofsatoshi.com

Nice.

Nice to see that the value of the DigitalCoin is finally rising again Smiley. Soon  I receive some more 0,x BTC, and I will trade them for DGC again.
DGC now on vaultofsatoshi.com
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Andrew Davidson of the DigitalCoin project giving his speech at the 1st CryptoCurrency Convention.
About 2 hours ago:

cool!

Is there a way to watch video of this online?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Andrew Davidson of the DigitalCoin project giving his speech at the 1st CryptoCurrency Convention.
About 2 hours ago:

cool!
Pages:
Jump to: