Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 56. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I'm surprised the price hasn't jumped yet with Cryptoave coming next Monday. I'm really curious to see how much it affects interest in the coin - definitely an important moment in the alt-world, having another coin you can exchange directly for USD and vice versa. Exciting times!

I'm a little confused whether this is that big a deal. From the first post i read that c-cex.com already has a DGC/USD. Can you expand your thoughts more on this?

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
The database HDD filled up and the host is being very slow upgrading.. I thought it would be done already.

And yes, we definitely need to work more on spreading the word as a community, especially on Twitter, Reddit, and Facebook.

Can you share some details about upcoming marketing campaign?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
The database HDD filled up and the host is being very slow upgrading.. I thought it would be done already.

And yes, we definitely need to work more on spreading the word as a community, especially on Twitter, Reddit, and Facebook.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I can check i have him on my twitter brb.

In the meantime... we need help! only 16 signups! help us get stable!

http://DGC.scryptcraft.com

His last post was two days ago.

https://twitter.com/OfficialBaritus
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
anyone else still having issues with the forum?

yep, unchanged error

Someone should shoot a message to Baritus on twitter, (I don't have twitter.)

The database server is being updated

Maybe the site is getting a makeover as well?  I'm just speculating.   Grin

-tb-

Too bad I'm not a twitter user. I could follow Baritus. Is anyone here using twitter and checking the dev's tweets?
Activity: 28
I think there is a bug in QT for windows.

I see thousands of files like:

peers.dat.a065
peers.dat.d9ff
peers.dat.d880

in data folder. They were never renamed to peers.dat

db.cpp

// replace existing peers.dat, if any, with new peers.dat.XXXX
if (!RenameOver(pathTmp, pathAddr))
    return error("CAddrman::Write() : Rename-into-place failed");

I think RenameOver library for windows have problem.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

yep, unchanged error

Maybe the site is getting a makeover as well?  I'm just speculating.   Grin

-tb-
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
You guys have intrigued me with all this talk..ima keep in eye around here. Everything looks nice.
Activity: 132

yep, unchanged error

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

yep, unchanged error

legendary

yep, unchanged error
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
The question is, do people outside DGC communing know what is comming?

Honestly, I think this is the biggest issue the DigitalCoin community has.

DGC has some of the strongest fundamentals of any alt-coin out there: An extremely active developer, a smart economy/inflation rate, fast transaction times, an extremely fair start with no-instamine or premine, a very active community of die-hard supporters, a USD exchange with an integrated payment gateway that's about to start, very strong third party developer support (ex. the mywl.lt online wallet, the Dub lightweight client, CoinMart, etc), among other things.

The only thing this community needs to improve on is PR/marketing. I think if we can manage to improve on that DGC has a real shot at becoming a top-tier crypto-currency alongside LTC, BTC, & PPC.

It's said a big marketing campaign will launch after the new website online

That is exactly what DGC needs. My guess is a large number of people even here on the forum are unaware of any details concerning DGC. It has great fundamentals, fair launch was executed and Baritus is a great developer. Lot's of good things in the works on top of the above puts DGC in the hold category for me.
Activity: 163

Do you know any details?
Activity: 7

DGC has some of the strongest fundamentals of any alt-coin out there: An extremely active developer, a smart economy/inflation rate, fast transaction times, an extremely fair start with no-instamine or premine, a very active community of die-hard supporters, a USD exchange with an integrated payment gateway that's about to start, very strong third party developer support (ex. the mywl.lt online wallet, the Dub lightweight client, CoinMart, etc), among other things.

The only thing this community needs to improve on is PR/marketing. I think if we can manage to improve on that DGC has a real shot at becoming a top-tier crypto-currency alongside LTC, BTC, & PPC.

Activity: 519
Merit: 253
There seems to be some bug today with the forum. There is a password window and I keep getting '401 authorization required'.

Looks like misconfigured http authentication.
May be a server problem or even some kind of fishing, so I'd be careful.

I'm seeing the same thing, use caution. Hopefully they will get it taken care of soon as I would expect traffic to be up for them over the next few days leading up to the 10th.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I'm surprised the price hasn't jumped yet with Cryptoave coming next Monday. I'm really curious to see how much it affects interest in the coin - definitely an important moment in the alt-world, having another coin you can exchange directly for USD and vice versa. Exciting times!

Not only that, but there is close to no buy support for DGC right now. I don't get it.

They'll come around,DGC has been extremely consistent,unlike these clone alt-coins.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
There seems to be some bug today with the forum. There is a password window and I keep getting '401 authorization required'.

Looks like misconfigured http authentication.
May be a server problem or even some kind of fishing, so I'd be careful.
legendary
Activity: 134

Pages:
Jump to: