Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 57. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hello all,

I wonder is it so easy to make new coin? There is new one like every week, in this rate we will have more than 1000 coins fighting each other by the end of 2014 if even more … the latest coin is similar to digital coin in technical terms, and you know people always going for big hopes and high expectation so they jump to the next one in hope for high profit.

I don’t usually like the control people by rules, but this is out of control and should be controlled somehow.
Also note people who buy DGC need to spend them to buy more. In BTC days I spent 10BTC on gamerkeys.net for game codes Smiley … that’s over now the site changed.

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
The question is, do people outside DGC communing know what is comming?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
I'm surprised the price hasn't jumped yet with Cryptoave coming next Monday. I'm really curious to see how much it affects interest in the coin - definitely an important moment in the alt-world, having another coin you can exchange directly for USD and vice versa. Exciting times!

Not only that, but there is close to no buy support for DGC right now. I don't get it.
Activity: 203
I'm surprised the price hasn't jumped yet with Cryptoave coming next Monday. I'm really curious to see how much it affects interest in the coin - definitely an important moment in the alt-world, having another coin you can exchange directly for USD and vice versa. Exciting times!
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
I very much like Logo 6. But 3 and 4 are nice too

Yeah I really like logo 6. Would also like to see it in some different colours/textures to see how it compares too.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Here is a list of some of the development happening right now:

Developer: baritus
Projects: CryptoAve Currency Exchange (Open Beta Complete), DGC Website Redesign, DGC Text Based MMO

Developer: ShimalH
Projects: Dub DGC lightweight wallet (Beta Released), CoinMart Auctions and Marketplace

Developer: clapyohands & ahmedbodi
Projects: TBA Application

Developer: rawdawg & clapyohands
Projects: DGC Multi-user Poker Platform

Source: http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php/topic,819.0.html

Thats a great list of projects in development. DGC really is a solid coin to get behind and put in your cryptocoin portfolio. We are starting to get a very good team together now and it will be very interesting to see how it grows in the coming months and years.

Can't wait for Feb 10!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Thank you. The infrastructure going up around DGC is really promising.
legendary

Projects: CryptoAve Currency Exchange (Open Beta Complete), DGC Website Redesign, DGC Text Based MMO

Projects: Dub DGC lightweight wallet (Beta Released), CoinMart Auctions and Marketplace

Love how you always strive to implement suggestions of the community. It makes DGC a truly decentralized and democratic project. CryptoAve Beta looks very professional as well.
legendary

legendary
mdmx, I do. I am the largest holder.

DGC giveaway: https://twitter.com/OfficialBaritus
Activity: 126
Just a friendly bump and some spam Wink

https://dgc.hash.so/

* 1% default donation, can be removed but please don't Smiley
* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall
* One click coin switcher, mine all of our (21) coins with ease!
* PPLNS
* Very nice admins, come say hi in IRC #hash.so @ freenode
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I believe in this coin which is why I bought over 4000 coins in the last 5 days (converted from LTC).

I hope the developers believe in this as much as I do! Haha.

Anything I can do to help DGC in anyway? I want to see this coin succeed.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Useful info! Thanks! I will google it further... If swings are wild like that, I am gonna be rich in no time!

Pmalek, did you get in before the sudden $1,000 price run?  I hope so.

Good luck.

Thanks for asking! I partialy bought in when we were @ .0000xxx about 15k and then again @ 0.00015xxx with another 15k, I have been playing on price swings since then and did return the investment and bought about 10k more . Cant wait for Crypto-Ave to open on 10. of february!!!  Cool
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
I very much like Logo 6. But 3 and 4 are nice too

legendary
Hello,

Help me select the new DGC logo for the revamped site: http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php/topic,809.0.html

Smiley

Activity: 729
Merit: 502
legendary
A little bit of action @ DGC trading tonight.
legendary
Useful info! Thanks! I will google it further... If swings are wild like that, I am gonna be rich in no time!

Pmalek, did you get in before the sudden $1,000 price run?  I hope so.

Good luck.

Vlad, did you catch the wrong thread or are you really replying to a post from September? Cute.

Yes, I'm trying to be cute.

Did you buy back your iXcoins?

Hurry, it's about to be gamed.

No, I haven't. I had some coins that were merged mined from Bitparking Mining Pool in the past. But I decided to only keep coins that are well maintained, hold potential, and are not merged mined with Bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Good luck.

Vlad, did you catch the wrong thread or are you really replying to a post from September? Cute.

Sup Vlad I thought you got lost lol nice to see you pop in

Side note also get your boxes.   Superbowl check it out

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Good luck.

Pages:
Jump to: