Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 59. (Read 523478 times)

legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Crazy that Digitalcoin is behind crap coins like YbCoin, Infinitecoin, Kittehcoin and Tickets.

I think we'll see in time that these things have a way of working themselves out.
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
As far as I know, DGC is the only coin other than BTC with a lightweight wallet.
There is litecoinj and the new Litecoin Android Wallet.

But still awesome news. I think DGC is one of the most undervalued coins. One of the few alts with a competent and an active developer.
Longterm I see DGC in the top 10 coins.

Crazy that Digitalcoin is behind crap coins like YbCoin, Infinitecoin, Kittehcoin and Tickets.

EDIT: Form what Litecoin Version is the 1.1 forked?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Thanks, DGC service development is really cranking up Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
The Java implementation of DGC is now available at https://github.com/ShimalH/digitalcoinj. A new lightweight client is also nearing completion with a test version available at the DGC forums.

Nice work Baritus!
legendary
As far as I know, DGC is the only coin other than BTC with a lightweight wallet.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Just a friendly bump and some spam Smiley

Our DigitalCoin pool is growing nicely, and I'd like to make it even larger, please consider joining.

https://dgc.hash.so/

* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall
* PPLNS
* Fast servers
* Professional server admin (no downtime)

Same user/pass/workers work for all of our pools!

Point your miners at:
stratum+tcp://pool-eu.hash.so:1337/
stratum+tcp://pool-us.hash.so:1337/
(or port 80/443 if you are behind a firewall)

And switch the coin from the frontend. It's very nice, you will like it Smiley

Pool support thread here
legendary

i hope you can help me

Check the format of the pool URL you entered, if that doesn't fix it, try another pool.

Update:
The Java implementation of DGC is now available at https://github.com/ShimalH/digitalcoinj. A new lightweight client is also nearing completion with a test version available at the DGC forums.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Could you please describe "first available block". Is it already mined block or just data for future block?
Use your brain cell...of course a new transaction would not be added to an already mined block...time travel isn't part of the system.

It's alright for people to ask questions like this, not everyone has mined Bitcoins or Litecoins in the past years. Digitalcoin is no different than Litecoin or Bitcoin in respect of mining. Because of the higher adoption rate of Bitcoin it is just much more likely to receive fees with every mined block. Luckily, you can still use DGC without having to pay transfer fees. This will change in the future with growing adoption.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
Could you please describe "first available block". Is it already mined block or just data for future block?
Use your brain cell...of course a new transaction would not be added to an already mined block...time travel isn't part of the system.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If you make a transaction, it is put into the first available block. The miner of the block receives all the fees inside of that block.

Could you provide any more details on the marketing campaign?
legendary
If you make a transaction, it is put into the first available block. The miner of the block receives all the fees inside of that block.
I read more docs. They are so unclear. Everything is upside down. Ok. So miner does not take fee for transfer mined coins.

Miner takes fee for transactions, made before by someone else, if included in mined block?
Hosts who confirm transaction does not get fee?
Correct?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
legendary
Does the transfer fee go to miner? I made some test. I mined solo some DGC. I set transfer fee to 0.1. I sent 10 DGC to exchange. My walled was reduced for 10.1 DGC. Ok. 10 DGC are arrived to exchange. But where is 0.1 fee? I waited for 1 day. I did not receive it as a miner. Please, help me to understand this engine.

Here is transaction, but I understand nothing.
http://dgc.cryptocoinexplorer.com/t/3GeWXBspSy

Well, how many percent of the overall network do you hold? The fee went to the pool that found the block of your transaction, as it is with all other coins. If that pool pays out fees to miners is yet another question.

Read carefully. No pools at all. I mined solo. I found the block. So fee must go to my wallet.

You might want to read up on how mining works. The block you mined didn't contain any transfers fees obviously. The fee is paid out to whoever found the block with your transaction, which wasn't the block that you found. There are blocks roughly every 40 seconds. Not all of them contain transactions, and even if they do they don't necessarily contain transfer fees (unless people paid fees).
Does the transfer fee go to miner? I made some test. I mined solo some DGC. I set transfer fee to 0.1. I sent 10 DGC to exchange. My walled was reduced for 10.1 DGC. Ok. 10 DGC are arrived to exchange. But where is 0.1 fee? I waited for 1 day. I did not receive it as a miner. Please, help me to understand this engine.

Well, how many percent of the overall network do you hold? The fee went to the pool that found the block of your transaction, as it is with all other coins. If that pool pays out fees to miners is yet another question.

Read carefully. No pools at all. I mined solo. I found the block. So fee must go to my wallet.
legendary

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
A friendly bump, and some spam Smiley But I think my pool is cool and worth the spamming Wink

https://dgc.hash.so/

* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall
* PPLNS
* Fast servers
* Professional server admin (no downtime)

Same user/pass/workers work for all of our pools!

Point your miners at:
stratum+tcp://pool-eu.hash.so:1337/
stratum+tcp://pool-us.hash.so:1337/
(or port 80/443 if you are behind a firewall)

And switch the coin from the frontend. It's very nice, you will like it Smiley

Pool support thread here
Pages:
Jump to: