Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 71. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 502
As Digitalcoin builds momentum it will be a ripe candidate for the pump and dump crowd.
Luckily I think the DGC community is resilient enough to stay in it for the long term.

You cant compare digitalcoin with pump and dump scam coins like quark/stablecoin etc. Dgc is much wider distribuated and actually got what it takes to become a true currency.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Looks like I haven't stacked up enough DGC yet, if I see the current prices Wink.

Well done, DigiCommunity!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
Finally Digitalcoin is getting the recognition it deserves. Congratulations you guys
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Probably a little off topic, but If I am solo mining DGC correctly using the client, how will I receive coins, will they just show up?  I have tried to join a pool but with no luck, I can't seem to figure it out.  I am only cpu mining as I have no other hardware,  should I just keep trying to get a pool working? It says I am mining at agv. 1400 m/hashes per second, does that sound like I did it right?  Thanks, any response greatly appreciated.

Sounds like you are missing the --scrypt tag.  Stop by the #digitalcoin channel on IRC and there will be a lot of people there that can help you.

-tb-

Thanks, I will do that.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Probably a little off topic, but If I am solo mining DGC correctly using the client, how will I receive coins, will they just show up?  I have tried to join a pool but with no luck, I can't seem to figure it out.  I am only cpu mining as I have no other hardware,  should I just keep trying to get a pool working? It says I am mining at agv. 1400 m/hashes per second, does that sound like I did it right?  Thanks, any response greatly appreciated.

Sounds like you are missing the --scrypt tag.  Stop by the #digitalcoin channel on IRC and there will be a lot of people there that can help you.

-tb-
Activity: 236
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
increased hash rate is good for everyone. even the miners
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
we shouldn't market DGC just yet, I haven't accumulated enough...lol. 

Heh me too, and some of mine have been stolen from me too : P
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
we shouldn't market DGC just yet, I haven't accumulated enough...lol. 
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Hello community,

We're doing great. While I do work on marketing and getting the message out, I prefer organic growth and have been focusing on coding.

Here are a couple of our recent PR results:
Wall Street Journal: http://online.wsj.com/article/HUG1747591.html?dsk=y
Yahoo Finance: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/transact-five-times-speed-bitcoin-074601655.html

Nice read, I really believe in DGC but it would be very good for marketing to create well and short explained list (as an infographic) that points Digitalcoin advantages. And ofcourse put it on the homepage and resend retweet everywhere.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Looks nice Wink. Unfortunately for the mienrs the difficulty has grown to 9 already (which used to be below 3 before).  However, they're more worth now than they were before. Well done!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Hello community,

We're doing great. While I do work on marketing and getting the message out, I prefer organic growth and have been focusing on coding.

Here are a couple of our recent PR results:
Wall Street Journal: http://online.wsj.com/article/HUG1747591.html?dsk=y
Yahoo Finance: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/transact-five-times-speed-bitcoin-074601655.html
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
dgc is still vastly undervalued......    Once the marketing phase begins its going to go crazy...    only 11mil coins and not many coins are produced each day compared to other altcoins..

agree completely. i love that they havn't gone overboard with the marketing.

fundamentals first, then marketing later. alot of the newer hyped coins are going to die out quickly due to reversing this order.
Activity: 212
Ok, Who's hungry?
dgc is still vastly undervalued......    Once the marketing phase begins its going to go crazy...    only 11mil coins and not many coins are produced each day compared to other altcoins..
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
DGC is lifting off right now

it has been growing all day despite btc falling

it'll be interesting to see what happens once btc stabilizes
Activity: 518
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
cryptopools has had a revamp with vardiff now we can handle 500MH+ without breaking a sweat
Activity: 209
DGC is a coin that will amaze many people, train leaves
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
Hey all, whats the deal with Cryptoave. When is estimated release?
Activity: 686
Block interval? Difficulty re-target?

Incomplete specifications.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Updates:
1. The network is maintaining a stable hash rate and difficulty.
2. The community is growing at a record breaking pace.
3. CryptoAve is in testing and will go into open beta when ready.

Pages:
Jump to: