Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 72. (Read 523478 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
You miners make way to big a deal of pre-mine.  It only matters to a very very very small percentage of the market.

I thought Quark was BS as well,but it trades at such a high level, you have to own it.  Stupid premine be damned.

Good sense of perspective there! Pre-mines don't matter because people interested in crypto care little about fairness, distribution, and a sustainable functioning transaction system. And your logic on QRK is just flawless.

Vote for your favorite scamcoin!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=361286.msg3903009;topicseen#msg3903009
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
Any progress on CryptoAve?  It seems to be taking forever it is starting to feel like vapour.  Conversely perhaps that is a good thing if it is being thoroughly tested so it doesn't end up like Cryptsy.
Activity: 868
You miners make way to big a deal of pre-mine.  It only matters to a very very very small percentage of the market.

I thought Quark was BS as well,but it trades at such a high level, you have to own it.  Stupid premine be damned.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Scryptmining is showing my hashrate as 0. My miner is still submitting valid shares.

No issues here.

Still happening. Switching off now.

Working fine. The new frontend looks cool.
legendary
Kelsey, please stop talking out of your ass. Thank you.

DGC, in contrast to MEC and WDC was neither pre-mined nor instamined. It probably had the fairest launch of all coins out there. Do some research.

MEC: huge pre-mine http://cryptolife.net/in-depth-altcoin-analysis-megacoin/ (6 Million coins pre-mined out of 42!)

WDC: instamined https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/was-wdc-preminedinstamined-like-phenixcoin-and-ftc-264938 post#8 ff

legendary
Activity: 1876
    Wouldn't be surprised if support for some of these other coins with pre-mines is over soon. DGC belongs in the top 10 category, and this should soon be reflected by its 'market capitalization' as well. [/li][/list]

sorry but DGC is just another insta mine copy paste trash coin, and as such, particularly with 200 million coins eventually mined tis already way over valued.

Yeah thank link raves about how early adopters aren't hugely advantaged lol just cause the first block was zero lol yet blocks still halve over time and difficulty goes up?...no?

Lol spoken like a true ignorant bagholder of some other useless coin. Do some research first before you go shooting your yapper off. Nice trolling attempt. Then again what more can we expect from you when you have been trolling dgc for a long time. What I don't get is that you have actually said in Cryptsy chat you are holding some dgc. Go figure.

Yes I hold DGC likely more then most raving about it, doesn't mean I'd spin it to make a quick buck out of it. Yes I've done the research hence my comments.

Instead of just shooting your mouth of why not explain why my comments in your eyes are so erroneous?

Ignorant bagholder of other useless coins? Ignorant no, but yes I hold significant percentages of many an alt on the market. thanks for your interest in me Smiley
    Activity: 1360
    Merit: 506
      Wouldn't be surprised if support for some of these other coins with pre-mines is over soon. DGC belongs in the top 10 category, and this should soon be reflected by its 'market capitalization' as well. [/li][/list]

sorry but DGC is just another insta mine copy paste trash coin, and as such, particularly with 200 million coins eventually mined tis already way over valued.

Yeah thank link raves about how early adopters aren't hugely advantaged lol just cause the first block was zero lol yet blocks still halve over time and difficulty goes up?...no?

Lol spoken like a true ignorant bagholder of some other useless coin. Do some research first before you go shooting your yapper off. Nice trolling attempt. Then again what more can we expect from you when you have been trolling dgc for a long time. What I don't get is that you have actually said in Cryptsy chat you are holding some dgc. Go figure.

legendary
      Activity: 1876

legendary
      Newsflash:

• Network hashrate is pretty stable, currently at 434.00 M/H, price is just below 20000 satoshis. Un-der-val-ued. Wouldn't be surprised if support for some of these other coins with pre-mines is over soon. DGC belongs in the top 10 category, and this should soon be reflected by its 'market capitalization' as well.
      • If you still don't know why you should choose DGC over other coins check out: http://digitalcoin.co/forums/index.php/topic,286.0.html where we are currently discussing exactly this question.

Activity: 420
      Merit: 250
      Bayern
      I'm glad it stabilized a bit now, about 0,00024.   Which is still too less for this coin in my opinion, but I don't really bother. As this ables me to buy them quite cheap. Allmost exchanging all my BTC for DGC as soon as I receive any.  Smiley

There are less than .85 BTC buy orders all the way down to 17500, so the actual price of DGC is now 'stabilizing' around 17500 satoshis, sadly.

On a different note, it's okay. DGC needs to grow first and 'deliver' services, real community support and create actual demand. Otherwise, it's just another speculation vehicle being pushed around by the mercy of day traders and whales, just like LTC.

What I don't understand is what makes WDC so successful in comparison to DGC. I always thought DGC was technologically superior?

Maybe its marketing? But who knows Digitalcoin will have its time soon, I havent researched WorldCoin much but maybe it had pre-mine or insta-mine? DGC Prides itself on being fair and thats sadly what might keep the price down.

Well, I don't know about WDC yet but MEC was effectively premined. It is even more successful right now.

MEC: About 6 million out of the total of 42 million coins were mined in the first week, with just about 600kh/s. According to this article http://cryptolife.net/in-depth-altcoin-analysis-megacoin/

Extremely fortunate for everyone who was lucky to find out about it this past summer, or the dev who knew about it, while according to the article, MEC was started without a source code and was badly promoted, resulting in no interest in the coin whatsoever at the beginning. This allowed the dev (or small group of people) to mine the coin without competition for a week. My best guess is MEC hashrate will drop like a stone now anyway if price doesn't stay high enough to find more suckers. 21 out of 42 million mined in first 5 months already sounds fishy to me.

Will look into WDC soon, or if anyone else wants to compare it to DGC, be my guest. :-)

By the way what do you think the price will be for DGC when you guys get a USD Exchange?
      Activity: 98
      Merit: 10

Will look into WDC soon, or if anyone else wants to compare it to DGC, be my guest. :-)

I don't know if it's just me, but I first installed WDC, but its client takes forever to find even 1 active connection. It finally sync'ed, but each time you start it, it just sits there with 0 active connections for an hour or two, then I just gave up and put all my WDC into DGC. 40 sec vs 30 sec doesn't mean much, but at least DGC client syncs well.
      legendary
      I'm glad it stabilized a bit now, about 0,00024.   Which is still too less for this coin in my opinion, but I don't really bother. As this ables me to buy them quite cheap. Allmost exchanging all my BTC for DGC as soon as I receive any.  Smiley

There are less than .85 BTC buy orders all the way down to 17500, so the actual price of DGC is now 'stabilizing' around 17500 satoshis, sadly.

On a different note, it's okay. DGC needs to grow first and 'deliver' services, real community support and create actual demand. Otherwise, it's just another speculation vehicle being pushed around by the mercy of day traders and whales, just like LTC.

What I don't understand is what makes WDC so successful in comparison to DGC. I always thought DGC was technologically superior?

Maybe its marketing? But who knows Digitalcoin will have its time soon, I havent researched WorldCoin much but maybe it had pre-mine or insta-mine? DGC Prides itself on being fair and thats sadly what might keep the price down.

Well, I don't know about WDC yet but MEC was effectively premined. It is even more successful right now.

MEC: About 6 million out of the total of 42 million coins were mined in the first week, with just about 600kh/s. According to this article http://cryptolife.net/in-depth-altcoin-analysis-megacoin/

Extremely fortunate for everyone who was lucky to find out about it this past summer, or the dev who knew about it, while according to the article, MEC was started without a source code and was badly promoted, resulting in no interest in the coin whatsoever at the beginning. This allowed the dev (or small group of people) to mine the coin without competition for a week. My best guess is MEC hashrate will drop like a stone now anyway if price doesn't stay high enough to find more suckers. 21 out of 42 million mined in first 5 months already sounds fishy to me.

Bayern

legendary
      Activity: 1050
      Merit: 1007
      Live like there is no tomorrow!
      Allright. Most of the time I check Cryptsy for the value of the DGC in comparison with the BTC.  Or CryptoCoinCharts (specific on DGC) http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/orderbook.php?pair=dgc-btc&market=cryptsy.

legendary

legendary
      I'm glad it stabilized a bit now, about 0,00024.   Which is still too less for this coin in my opinion, but I don't really bother. As this ables me to buy them quite cheap. Allmost exchanging all my BTC for DGC as soon as I receive any.  Smiley
      legendary
      Something caused a little crash in the value of a DGC last night. I saw it hit 0,00015 BTC last night, and it have been about 0,00032 a few days ago.

Buy orders are very thin. Someone trying to pick up 15000 coins for cheap.
      legendary
      Something caused a little crash in the value of a DGC last night. I saw it hit 0,00015 BTC last night, and it have been about 0,00032 a few days ago.
      Bayern
      When did you guys the USD DGC Exchange would be released?

The exchange is being readied for closed beta testing. Baritus has spent the last week or so bug checking the code and is in the process of getting some servers up for the closed beta. Hopefully the closed testing phase will start in the next day or so. For more information I would join DGC IRC (see my sig) and also the Digitalcoin forum.

Cheers!

Smiley

Thanks for the response. Digitalcoin really has one of the most reasonable groups of people behind it and the coin grows slowly, but hopefully surely up.
      Activity: 1360
      Merit: 506
      When did you guys the USD DGC Exchange would be released?

The exchange is being readied for closed beta testing. Baritus has spent the last week or so bug checking the code and is in the process of getting some servers up for the closed beta. Hopefully the closed testing phase will start in the next day or so. For more information I would join DGC IRC (see my sig) and also the Digitalcoin forum.

Cheers!

Smiley
      Pages:
      Jump to: