Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 92. (Read 523478 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
I bet if I were to make the effort to get SHT listed on some exchange it would be in the top 5.

LOL - Don't flatter yourself Vlad...  Roll Eyes

I Bet it would not make top 5!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Expert Computer Geek
Expert Computer Geek

~*~DGC~*~i keep buying and buying this could become the number one script type coin someday just because of the name!!!!
 Grin
HOLD~mine iffff
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
legendary

~*~DGC~*~i'm loading the boat here FOLKS!!!!  Grin

I'm at 76k. Have a couple more k to go. The cheaper the better. DGC is still doing well compared to a lot of coins at cryptsy. Ftc has been severly raped by autosales and now some of the other coins are next - which, according to market cap are way superior to dgc (lol!). Here's the update:

5    Novacoin    - 11(!) constant miners, no trade volume in all of its existence, Btce's pet coin
$ 1,951,521
   $ 4.27    456,921 NVC    -6.10 %    
6    Primecoin    - is there a market cap? still no gpu miner, mined by botnets and amazon instances only
$ 1,856,137
   $ 0.70    2,658,923 XPM    -3.23 %    
7    Feathercoin - a DoDo
$ 1,327,269
   $ 0.066    20,070,000 FTC    -7.25 %    
8    WorldCoin    - what is this coin doing so high up in the charts?
$ 471,612
   $ 0.018    26,770,541 WDC    -7.04 %    
9    Terracoin    - less secure than btc, less profitable than btc if you own asics
$ 430,089
   $ 0.11    4,036,650 TRC    -6.18 %    
10    CryptogenicBullion    - seriously???
$ 303,251
   $ 0.35    864,290 CGB    -15.01 %    
11    Megacoin    - obvious scam is obvious
$ 290,168
   $ 0.015    20,002,200 MEC    +51.09 %    
12    Devcoin    - I like devcoins. They deserve to be in the top 20.
$ 274,298
   $ 5e-05    5,530,320,050 DVC    +1.41 %    
13    Ixcoin    - merged mined with btc
$ 227,925
   $ 0.014    16,130,354 IXC    +34.81 %    
14    Freicoin    -???
$ 219,821
   $ 0.0073    29,915,757 FRC    +13.99 %    
15    Mincoin    -wtf?!
$ 152,924
   $ 0.11    1,362,460 MNC    -42.25 %    
16    Anoncoin    -OMG.
$ 147,087
   $ 0.31    468,995 ANC    +0.00 %    
17    Digitalcoin    
$ 119,340
   $ 0.012    9,772,048 DGC    +8.17 %    
Expert Computer Geek

~*~DGC~*~i'm loading the boat here FOLKS!!!!  Grin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
"* End of Freedom: You got this part right.  That's what this whole digital money project is all about.  Totally empowering the banks, corporations and the govt and completely enslaving the masses, and it's working out perfectly.

Look at the J.P. Morgan Chase letter I just posted on my NUGGETS thread.  The banks are actively pushing people into Cryptos now.  This means the Bitcoin ETF is coming next month, December at the latest and any coin without a plan will be crushed by this negative correlation as Bitcoin will jump to $500 in the first 30 days after the ETF license."

Baaahh, pffft.

And by the way did you get your BFL ?

BTC will be pushed to the masses indeed, its still a net net loss . Get that mind into game theory mode .

There is nothing more  " enslaving " than a debt issued currency that actively transfers energy back to a central point friend , dont forget that , BTC achieves this only in the respect that the fee structure can direct a continuation of that centralization.

But it cant exist in a vacuum , ha ha , ill let satoshi work that out.

This is all common knowledge ,  MSM pushing BTC is a large indicator I was personally waiting for.

I got PayPal to force my refund from the scammers at BFL,  but they still got a free 4 month loan.

I realize Bitcoin or whatever currency gets adopted will enslave everyone, I've been saying that from day one and nobody can change that.

But I fail to see why Bitcoin would just all of a sudden go away or fail.  The govt and banks aren't stupid, they'll wait for mass adoption first (hence the reason I'm certain the ETF is a done deal) and once that happens they'll hijack Bitcoin and use it as their tool, their personal financial Noah's Ark, as they kill the Dollar, Euro, Yen, etc and leave us all out to drown in the flood of trillions of debt they've created.

But I'm curious as to your reasoning and how Bitcoin will just die off or be pushed aside.  There's massive global momentum behind it.  I too think there will be another huge Crypto Currency alongside Bitcoin or maybe taking the lead but I honestly cannot see Bitcoin simply going away.

Thanks!
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
I mean ha ha .....

even the Bitcoin forum has become an exclusive club , for us top hat wearing civilized gents.

We cant have any old rabble rolling in here fake stealing things and fake hacking things and such !

We need to play by the rules .

{ Top Hat tip }

‘Try to be nice’
I personally see something like say oh , DigitalCoin as a much better store of value than say BTC , the BTC scam will be over with so much wimper ,

I mean personally anything with the name digital in it has to be good .

It is vastly more numerous which is good in the sense that as these bleeding edge technologies develop alongside these can this currency .

Thats not to say of course a new currency that was limited in scope and number couldn't achieve " fair equity" in the market place , but to that end everyone agrees BTC failed .

You can call conspiracy if you like and BFL certainly helped doom BTC so , these are of course facts of history .

All that aside , we are at the start of the information revolution not the end.
‘Try to be nice’
"* End of Freedom: You got this part right.  That's what this whole digital money project is all about.  Totally empowering the banks, corporations and the govt and completely enslaving the masses, and it's working out perfectly.

Look at the J.P. Morgan Chase letter I just posted on my NUGGETS thread.  The banks are actively pushing people into Cryptos now.  This means the Bitcoin ETF is coming next month, December at the latest and any coin without a plan will be crushed by this negative correlation as Bitcoin will jump to $500 in the first 30 days after the ETF license."

Baaahh, pffft.

And by the way did you get your BFL ?

BTC will be pushed to the masses indeed, its still a net net loss . Get that mind into game theory mode .

There is nothing more  " enslaving " than a debt issued currency that actively transfers energy back to a central point friend , dont forget that , BTC achieves this only in the respect that the fee structure can direct a continuation of that centralization.

But it cant exist in a vacuum , ha ha , ill let satoshi work that out.

This is all common knowledge ,  MSM pushing BTC is a large indicator I was personally waiting for.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
ETF license by Christmas?  You're dreaming.

Thank you for speaking your mind.

I do realize it's a stretch but that's my educated guess.

What's your guess or do you think there will be no ETF license.  Thanks!

Edit:  did you read the J.P. Morgan Letter on the NUGGETS thread?  I don't wanna litter this thread, if you haven't seen it, it's quite interesting.
Activity: 868
ETF license by Christmas?  You're dreaming.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Both opinions are right ... the truth is somewhere in the middle
For now I am happy with DGC diff around 2,7 and the multipools out of mining the coin  Wink

Multipool just mined dgc today. In a way, luckily so- otherwise it would mean it's too unprofitable.

Edit: On another note, DGC is massively undervalued right now. Now planning to accumulate 100k DGC to hold for the future. Thank you BTC for exploding and bringing down the altmarket. I can buy at bargain prices like this.

If you want to accumulate do it in phases as Bitcoin should spike massively, close to $500, in the next 2-4 months.  I'm pretty sure the ETF LICENSE will come by Christmas and maybe even next month.

If a run to $170 dropped DGC and LTC (and many other alts) in half, imagine a run to $500.

Good luck.
legendary
For now I am happy with DGC diff around 2,7 and the multipools out of mining the coin  Wink

Multipool just mined dgc today. In a way, luckily so- otherwise it would mean it's too unprofitable.

Edit: On another note, DGC is massively undervalued right now. Now planning to accumulate 100k DGC to hold for the future. Thank you BTC for exploding and bringing down the altmarket. I can buy at bargain prices like this.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the Future of currency
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I believe that within a year BTC will get in trouble due to centralization of future ASICs. Even now and more so month after month people cannot buy ASIC individually. The scenario which seems the only possible going forward is this:

* all future ASICs will be deployed by large companies working on a thin margin
* some of the old ASICs will continue to operate until the profit runs off and only very few will operate after this point on free electricity
* it is much cheaper to look after large amounts of hardware in a dedicated setup, hence data-centers will be the place to run ASICs, thus concentration of processing power in several places
* ASIC companies will become regulated as a special sort of business crucial to the economy
* end of freedom

that's why we need to hold into scrypt alts (or something similar, really p2p) and be ready to pick up the fallen flag of freedom

Where do you see any inability of people unable to buy ASICS individually?  I see the exact opposite.  Every month a new entrant in the market with better and faster and way cheaper ASICS.

Look at Cointerra and hashfast, they're offering rigs for a small fraction of what they cost just months ago and they're way better.

So why can't individuals buy these ASICS, what's stopping them?   If you mean that corporations with millions of dollars will also buy them then my question is:  what's stopping those same corporations from "centralizing" GPU farms?  Why can't they use some of their millions to buy GPU's or better yet, just add them to their current server farms and then drive away all the scrypt miners?

And there is nothing expensive about "looking after" just one ASIC.  You really don't have to look after anything with 1 ASIC or 100 ASICS.

And of course ASIC companies will become regulated, is AMD not regulated and of course Bitcoin and all forms of money will eventually be regulated - or do you think they'll regulate Bitcoin but not DigitalCoin or Litecoin?

Sorry, but all this logic doesn't hold water.

* End of Freedom: You got this part right.  That's what this whole digital money project is all about.  Totally empowering the banks, corporations and the govt and completely enslaving the masses, and it's working out perfectly.

Look at the J.P. Morgan Chase letter I just posted on my NUGGETS thread.  The banks are actively pushing people into Cryptos now.  This means the Bitcoin ETF is coming next month, December at the latest and any coin without a plan will be crushed by this negative correlation as Bitcoin will jump to $500 in the first 30 days after the ETF license.
‘Try to be nice’
I believe that within a year BTC will get in trouble due to centralization of future ASICs. Even now and more so month after month people cannot buy ASIC individually. The scenario which seems the only possible going forward is this:

* some of the old ASICs will continue to operate until the profit runs off and only very few will operate after this point on free electricity
* it is much cheaper to look after large amounts of hardware in a dedicated setup, hence data-centers will be the place to run ASICs, thus concentration of processing power in several places
* ASIC companies will become regulated as a special sort of business crucial to the economy
* end of freedom

that's why we need to hold into scrypt alts (or something similar, really p2p) and be ready to pick up the fallen flag of freedom

+1 I generally cant disagree with this .
Activity: 122
Merit: 100

* end of freedom

Pages:
Jump to: