Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ 8 Sec Ҩ Scrypt and SHA Multipool ARE NOW LIVE!! - page 26. (Read 42677 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Yea, we ha like no volume yesterday. Thanks to the 1 or 2 dumpers. This is a coin unlike others, though. The dumpers will have to buy back in and sell for a loss as soon as we get some real volume again. They can't crash the price for long, hold strong DIEM!!

Diem want do u think about advertising our fb giveaway on a faucet site through the click adds?

Which site and what's the cost? I think we should do as much advertising as we can, now that it is a trader's coin. We should wait until after the pool and Android app are ready to go, though, before we put up ads so we can include everything at once. Some people will only check it out once. We should make sure we have as much out as possible. I would say wait for Paysha, too, but they still have no ETA
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Yea, we ha like no volume yesterday. Thanks to the 1 or 2 dumpers. This is a coin unlike others, though. The dumpers will have to buy back in and sell for a loss as soon as we get some real volume again. They can't crash the price for long, hold strong DIEM!!

Can you pls add this to bounty list:

first P2pool - 2,000,000 DIEM
second P2pool - 1,000,000 DIEM
first three faucets - 500,000 DIEM each

I'm sponsoring it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Diem what do u think about advertising our fb giveaway on a faucet site through the click adds?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

KEEP VOTING GUYS!!! 

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
https://comkort.com/vote
Tripppn, I got lucky on the Bonus Coin...mined some at difficultly < 4.  PM me if you want to trade some of your DIEM stash for some Bonus Coin.

Thanks!!!  CHEERS   Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
apmapm12, I sent you a PM.

That's really all I want to trade at this moment...I was just extending an offer to Tripppn and apmapm12 as kind of a thanks for what they have done to promote DIEM.
Tripppn, I got lucky on the Bonus Coin...mined some at difficultly < 4.  PM me if you want to trade some of your DIEM stash for some Bonus Coin.

Hey I'll trade u some how much u selling? And how much for?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Let's plan another mass giveaway this weekend sometime on Poloniex and take over the trollbox again. They've had a few days rest, it's time to come back!!

Let me know who's down and I'll throw some your way for a weekend giveaway. We can keep it going all weekend long this time, since the giveaways are down to like 1k now they will last a lot longer than the 50k's did

Who's down!?

i will do this later.

Yea, that's why we should plan in it a few days advance for this weekend and figure out everyone's schedule. Since you're in China, you can take the hours a lot of the western hemisphere will be sleeping for. Let's hit it hard, we got a lot of new people involved last time and we only took it over for a few hours!!

Hey, do you know any news about android wallet? Who is doing it and when it's planned to launch? A lot more giveaways could be organized if android/web wallet was available.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Let's plan another mass giveaway this weekend sometime on Poloniex and take over the trollbox again. They've had a few days rest, it's time to come back!!

Let me know who's down and I'll throw some your way for a weekend giveaway. We can keep it going all weekend long this time, since the giveaways are down to like 1k now they will last a lot longer than the 50k's did

Who's down!?

i will do this later.

Yea, that's why we should plan in it a few days advance for this weekend and figure out everyone's schedule. Since you're in China, you can take the hours a lot of the western hemisphere will be sleeping for. Let's hit it hard, we got a lot of new people involved last time and we only took it over for a few hours!!

I'm down I work all weekend 9-9 Atlantic time so I can def help

I'll be there.  We need some buy volume on top if that and get it moving again.  It did nothing yesterday. 

Good to see you made it through the storm apmapm12

Hey how did u do on bonus coin last night? I tried mining some but there is far to much hashing power behind that coin for me to do decent.

Up to 5k right now.  Prob gonna mine it for a couple days.

Who's down!?

i will do this later.

I'll be there.  We need some buy volume on top if that and get it moving again.  It did nothing yesterday. 

Hey how did u do on bonus coin last night? I tried mining some but there is far to much hashing power behind that coin for me to do decent.

Who's down!?

i will do this later.

We made it u should see the snow here it was waist deep in places because of drifts I think the radio said for my city of saint john there was 50 abandoned cars including police cars. Ppl could not move it was crazy. They said each police station was only able to keep one car on the rd and I bet they weren't moving much.
Lol you guys are gonna laugh but I've posted an add on Kijiji for my home region.http://kingston.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=578256238&rtlipmsg=1 I'm trying to spread this coin to the Masse's. I was wondering if anyone had extera bitcoins on a faucet that they could use to buy an add to help circulate our fb page. U can post in the add that its for 1 k diem giveaway. The link ishttps://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1484113298476432 I'll pay the person in diem coins. I guess 1 mill bounty. Let me know what you think.

Who's down!?

i will do this later.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Everyone who has fb please don't forget to follow us for more updates! 
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1484113298476432
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
I'm in, this coin appears to be a lot of fun Smiley

Who's down!?

i will do this later.

Pages:
Jump to: