Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018 - page 9. (Read 5491 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ICO Update Day Six

Nuggets Remaining: 15,000,000 out of 64,000,000

Good morning. We will post a more detailed breakdown of the ICO purchasing patterns to date later today, but firstly just want to update on the general position. We had quite a steady day yesterday in terms of applications and SAFT issuance, our slowest since the start of the ICO (as expected). However, and it's a big however, we received three very large applications throughout the day which has taken our Nuggets Remaining down a lot further than it otherwise would be. Naturally we won't give out the exact amounts that were purchased, but we can say that all three were for what we term 'multi-bitcoin' amounts ie over 2 BTC.  

This has left us with the figure of 15M Nuggets remaining with, in theory, over two weeks of the ICO to run. It should be fairly obvious now that we won't be running that long - sometime next week the ICO will be closed due to a sell-out of Nuggets. Unlike some dubious ICO's, we won't be able to magically re-open it for further rounds of investment, because our whole concept of DigitalGold is based around this low, fixed supply of coins. To even think about issuing more would be totally against the ethos of DigitalGold and by increasing the supply it would de-value all existing coins that ICO investors have put their faith in by buying. Don't worry - we won't be doing it. Once these last 15M are sold, that is the end of the ICO and DigitalGold Nuggets won't be seen again until we launch in Q3!

We expect today to be our quietest day in terms of applications, but are expecting a 'last day rush' in the hours leading up to the price increase of Nuggets at 1600 UTC Saturday.

Catch up with you all later when we post the Nugget purchase breakdown (in broad figures, so don't worry about your individual purchases being posted). Have a great day.

Mr Nugget, Project Director and Founder, DigitalGold

Activity: 38
Coin baptist predict $2 to $4 at launch, $20 within 4 months, $50 in 6-8 months and $100 without a year. Beyond that hard to say but the math and historical data works as above until then.

That's why coin baptist put a few bitcoin into it.

I am JTCB.
Activity: 42
I'll be happy if it reaches $10 for starters, be fine after getting them for whatever it was this week 3 or 4 cents. Cannot wait for this ICO to finish so they can finish up the work and launch it properly
I've bought as many as I wanted to already. Got a good sized stake in this now. Could easily be $100 within a year. And that would be a 3000x return. Very nice!
Activity: 41
kongman has buy coins but will get more before ICO finish. this digitalgold is excellent money interest maker.
Activity: 70
your site looks absolutely unprofessional. I did not see any important and necessary information for me. where you can learn more about the team?
We have included a wealth of information and details on the website, and in the whitepaper. We hope that gives you the info you are interested in.

If you are interested in investing, DigitalGold is on course to sell out of the total allocation of Nuggets and therefore close the ICO by early/mid part of next week.

DigitalGold Support
Activity: 24
multi bitcoin purchases huh?! Guess I fall into that category but will say no more! Check out their white paper if you want detail about the coin and the team
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
your site looks absolutely unprofessional. I did not see any important and necessary information for me. where you can learn more about the team?
Activity: 70
More detailed breakdown of the investment patterns tomorrow. Fair to say it's a good range of purchase size, although the average will be skewed upwards by a few very large purchases, including a couple of multi bitcoin investments processed this morning.

DigitalGold Support
Digitalgold looks like it's getting loads of investors in the ICO? Or a few buying absolutely loads lol

Activity: 42
I won't complain either. Im going to hodl anyway so a few cents here or there per nugget wont make massive difference to me but always good to get them cheap like these
Thank you for the regular updates, the coin baptist appreciates them and an ICO to date breakdown will be even more appreciated. Perhaps you should have priced the coins higher because it is selling out very quickly. You could have had more funds I think but I am not complaining from my viewpoint.

I am JTCB.
Activity: 28

This coin is a simple and fun way to make money over time, staying comfortably at home Smiley
ICO Update Day Five

Nuggets Remaining: 23,000,000 out of 64,000,000

Good morning all. Brief update. Two thirds of the total supply of DigitalGold Nuggets have now been sold in our ICO. Reminder of price structure - prices remain at their current lowest level of 2,000 DIG for 0.01 BTC for (not including bonuses) until Saturday June 9th at 1600 UTC, when they change to 1,500 DIG for 0.01 BTC. Purchase emails are coming in at a steadier rate now - applications should all be handled within 6 hours, SAFT issuance after payment is down to around 3-4 hours maximum.

We plan to issue a more detailed breakdown of the purchases tomorrow, giving average quantity purchased, range of payments, when most were made etc. Should be interesting information for all involved in the ICO so far, and useful for those still intending to, or thinking about, buying some DIG.

Have a great day

Mr Nugget, Project Director And Founder, DigitalGold

Panterapontera has like the digitalgold and has as many as he could get. Will have more money next week and try get more if still some left to buy
Activity: 24
I'm in this for my own profits! If others want to buy in the ICO fine but couldn't care less if they do or not.
That is one way to look at it but coin baptist prefer lots of people get into it and likes to help those who don't understand a good investment.

I am JTCB.
Activity: 41
kongman put all extra money in digitalgold and waits for later to make much extra money
Thanks for confirming about how the keys and wallet work  makes good sense doing it like that
So far we've processed another 3 million Nuggets today, Day Four of the ICO. This means our Financial Directors' estimates of demand have been scarily accurate. A steady and more manageable amount of applications after the first three days of super hectic activity.

Out of the many hundreds of applications and SAFT issueance, we've only made one processing error (swiftly corrected) - very proud of the ICO team, they're doing a sterling job for us all.

Thanks for making Day 4 another excellent day for the DigitalGold community. We look forward to completing the distribution of Nuggets, and therefore closing the ICO, as soon as possible; we can then concentrate fully on final development and bringing DigitalGold to a full launch as soon as possible.

Mr Nugget, Project Director and Founder, DigitalGold
Pages:
Jump to: