Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018 - page 7. (Read 5491 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Coin baptist has got his Nuggets at the cheapest pricing so am ok. $0.03 each can't lose at that.
It is very cheap for the nuggets, i willing to pay more money to invest in the project.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Unlikely now that any new applications will get processed before the Week Two pricing takes effect at 1600 UTC. Still receiving payments going into this last hour but we sent the invoices for those much earlier today. Still around 5M Nuggets left as of now, but looks as if most of them will be sold at Week Two pricing.

DigitalGold Support.
Activity: 24
An excellent project but in such a market where there is a bunch of similar tokens for investment it will be very, very difficult to stand out.
So it will be quite difficult for the price to grow at times with such small purchases and the whale here just can not be seen.

I wouldn't view myself as a 'whale' but have put a few whole bitcoin into this which is quite a lot of money!
Activity: 38
Coin baptist has got his Nuggets at the cheapest pricing so am ok. $0.03 each can't lose at that.
We're getting a last minute rush of applications for Nuggets, leading up to our price change at 1600 UTC.

We expected this - currently we've processed and issued nearly 2,000,000 more so far today. We will try and get the payment invoices sent to you as quickly as possible, but thank you in advance for your patience as we are now almost as busy as at the start of the ICO.

DigitalGold Support
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
An excellent project but in such a market where there is a bunch of similar tokens for investment it will be very, very difficult to stand out.
So it will be quite difficult for the price to grow at times with such small purchases and the whale here just can not be seen.
Pantera excited to see if ICO finish before 1600!
Activity: 56
Won't buy any more than I have because I think it will be enough based on the way this will grow.
We're processing these late applications as quickly as we can - please don't email us asking why you haven't received your payment invoice yet, it will only slow the process down more! Even if you do miss the 1600 UTC point, there should still be some Nuggets available, we will just process your BTC based on the second tier of pricing instead of the lowest. Thank you.

DigitalGold Support.
Do you know what?  I posted earlier this week that I'd bought all the Nuggets I wanted with some of my old Bitcoin stash...I'm going to throw another BTC into this while it's still so cheap and it's still on. No way am I going to regret not buying more when these are taking off. No chance!  Bitgirl has sent in application for another couple hundred thou of DIG!  Hopefully in time for the cheapest price, but even if it ends up at Week Two pricing, still better than not having them at all.
ICO Update Day Eight

Nuggets Remaining: 8,000,000 out of 64,000,000

Very brief update. Down to 8M Nuggets remsining. And now into  the last hours before the price of Nuggets increases. We are seeing a big increase in applications the last few hours - you're leaving it late if you want to get the week one pricing. We will do our very best to proceed applications right up until the 1600 cut off point, but after that they will have to be processed through at 1,500 DIG per 0.01 BTC rather than 2,000 DIG per 0.01 BTC. And any bonus Nuggets will be 10% rather than 20%.

Looking like last few days of the whole ICO now, as demand continues to surprise us. We are pleased though we haven't sold out in week one, as it means all those who knew about DigitalGold and wanted to buy at the cheapest price have been able to get the quantity they wanted. That's important for us.

Enjoy the day, will update later after the Week One cut off point is crossed.

Mr Nugget, Project Director And Founder, DigitalGold
Activity: 41
kongman buy the digital gold last week when ICO began. Very happy own this digitalgold to make much money
Activity: 42
There won't be many Nuggets left by price change tomorrow. Good that most people seem to have managed to get them at cheapest price  Smiley
Can't say Digitalgold isn't in demand. Don't think this will last the full three weeks will it? More like 2!   Hope everyone gets the coins they want before it finishes. If they don't then that's unfortunate hehe
Coin baptist won't say exactly how much he bought but it was between 500,000 and 1,000,000. Part sell and hodl rest. That's the strategy with this coin. Easy quick gains on launch. Massive gains with hodl.

I am JTCB
Coin baptist says get your DIG Nuggets quick if you want some haha. I already have my big bag at a cheap price. Coin baptist wants these posts read in a year or even six months time by all those miss out haha

I am JTCB.
We're now less than 24 hours to the first of the planned and scheduled ICO price increases in Nuggets. It takes place at 1600 UTC on Saturday.

So far today we have sold around 1,500,000 more Nuggets but are now expecting this to increase leading up to tomorrow. We could potentially get as busy as the initial hours of the ICO. Please don't leave it too late if you want to buy Nuggets at current pricing. Try and get your application in by the end of today to allow processing time. There should still be Nuggets available for a couple of days after that, but at the second tier of pricing as detailed on the website and in the white paper.

DigitalGold Support
pantera has purchased as much as I can. If there are some left after next Friday I will buy more
DIGITALGOLD ICO PURCHASE BREAKDOWN:

We said we'd give you a more detailed, but still broad, breakdown of the ways the ICO purchase patterns have been throughout the first week of DigitalGold Nugget availability. We hope this is helpful to both existing owners of SAFT documents and those considering jumping in and grabbing themselves some Nuggets for themselves before the ICO closes.

AVERAGE NUGGET PURCHASE QUANTITY: 140,000 Nuggets

Most buyers are buying more than the 10,000 floor that gets them the 20% bonus so the effective average nugget ownership is close to 170,000. It's a higher figure than we expected, although the main point of note is that like any arithmetic mean, the figure can be skewed either way by numbers a long way from the average. In our case, we have had a small number of very high purchases - we're talking four, five times higher than the average, and one or two more than that. If we stripped out the very highest and very lowest payments then the average would certainly be lower. But as a strict mean, the figure is what it is.

TOTAL NUGGET QUANTITY REMAINING BY DAY:

Day Zero    60,000,000 (total available for sale at the start of the ICO)
Day One     47,000,000
Day Two     38,000,000
Day Three  29,000,000
Day Four    23,000,000
Day Five    15,000,000
Day Six    [in progress at time of posting]

We expect a further 'last 24 hour' rush before our prices for the remaining Nuggets changes at 1600 UTC Saturday June 9th, especially with the rapidly decreasing amount available.

AVERAGE PROCESSING TIME FROM NUGGET APPLICATION TO PAYMENT INVOICE SENDING: 6 hours

Again, processing times were a lot higher than this earlier on, and are lower than that now - the mean affected by the crazy initial 24-48 hours of the ICO. Remember, this is not after you pay - this is the time after your send in your 'application' - the email stating how many Nuggets you wish to buy, until the time we compile and send a payment invoice to you.

AVERAGE TIME FROM BTC INVOICE PAYMENT TO SAFT ISSUANCE: 2 hours

This represents the time between when you send the BTC payment to your unique payment account address and the time that we prepare, check and email you the SAFT document and access codes for the Nuggets further down the line. We changed our processing system after a couple of days to lower this time at the expesne of a slightly higher Invoice creation time - the logic being that investors are going to be more impatient waiting to receive their actual SAFT document than for a payment invoice. It's worked well, has been popular, and investors can now expect speedy expedition of their payment and the corresponding sending of the SAFT to them.

NUGGET AVAILABILITY TIMEFRAME: Total allocation expected to be sold by 12th-14th June

We've had to constantly bring the estimated ICO Close date back sooner and sooner as the demand has generally exceeded our predictions and expectations, especially on the higher volume purchase side. Originally we expected the ICO to sell out by early in the third week, then towards the end of the second week. At one stage after Day Two, we even panicked that the sale could complete in Week One, which we felt would be a little too soon for those many investors who quite fairly want to watch from the sidelines and decide over time whether to invest or not - we've had a number of emails from such potential buyers. At least now things have stabilised it looks like we will go into Week Two with some Nuggets still available, and we expect all the largest purchases will have been made by Saturday, when the price of Nuggets increases. We could be caught out and surprised by the usual '24 hour rush' before an ICO price increase though, so please don't delay too long if you still want to invest or are thinking about putting more funds into Nuggets.

Thank you all for your incredible support in terms of not just money, but emails, messages and even offers of technical support should we require it. Fortunately, we have a world class team in terms of coders, cryptography and similar, and we are right on track for our release schedule. But that doesn't mean we don't appreciate all the offers!

Hope you've enjoyed this longer update - we are always keen and willing to keep the community that is making DigitalGold what it is fully updated on our progress.

Mr Nugget, Project Director and Founder, DigitalGold

This should be posted regularly for anyone who doubts the quality of the guys and girls behind this and to how much they keep us in the loop. And finally to see how quick these DIG tokens are going!  Lucky to have found this and got in as could easily have missed it until price was lot higher
Coin baptist joined this at weekend and got himself a big bag of Nugget coins. Don't invest in many but great team, concrete plans with whitepaper and massive upside potential. Look forward to some quick profit at launch and a longer hodl for high percentage gains.

I am JTCB.
Pages:
Jump to: