Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥DigitalGold🔥0/64M Nuggets remaining, ICO Now Complete, Launching Q3 2018 - page 10. (Read 5491 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I spent a few BTC on digitalgold DIG yesterday and have now got my SAFT. You could say im taking a risk putting so much into it but has far more chance of making good gains than the BTC i put into it has at the moment. Anyway I still have a good number of bitcoin left (2011 buyer and holder) so why not
Activity: 42
Coin baptist hopes everyone gets in on it early. If they don't buy now then please don't blame the coin baptist when the nuggets are much more valued!!!!

I am JTCB.
They will still all be here with their regrets whatever you say. Some dumb poster didn't invest just because they didn't like their website. you can't help people like that hehe
Activity: 38
Coin baptist hopes everyone gets in on it early. If they don't buy now then please don't blame the coin baptist when the nuggets are much more valued!!!!

I am JTCB.
Preaching to the converted here, 'coin baptist' - am already in this one hehe
I am Jon the coin baptist. I can only evangelise this coin as the one to buy for 2018 for solid gains and a good chance of extreme gains. From a technical viewpoint along with the mathematics of the circulation limit and ICO pricing, it wins against the rest. I have only ever invested big in btc,eth and xrp. This will be my fourth and I intend to continue my success. DIG will not be cheaper than it is this week whatever happens. And that's free advice from the baptist.

I am JTCB.
Activity: 70
KatherineJ, we will send our all ICO investors a special, unique, link one week before DigitalGold fully launches. Using that, you will be able to create your own wallet with your own private keys and subsequently load it with the Nuggets you bought in the ICO.

Those buying into DigitalGold after launch will be able to create their own standard wallets, which work exactly the same way but will not be eligible for our patent bonuses

DigitalGold Support
Activity: 56
Half the total amount have sold. It's a good indicator for those of us that already got into this. Admin team, please tell us how we get our wallet and coins when you are ready to launch? We will be able to set up our own keys?
The cryptocurrency of DigitalGold has the huge potential of growth! It is necessary not to pass and uspetyukhvatit at the cheapest price!
Cheapest price is for rest of this week. Increases Saturday according to white paper and website
It changes at 1600 Saturday. Works out 50% more expensive after then.
ICO Update (Day 4):

Good morning, the excellent news is that we are now keeping up with the applications and payments into DigitalGold - the backlog of the initial surge of applications has been cleared and we are generally processing everything within a few hours (with the exception of the overnight period where the office is unmanned).

Another 9M of Nuggets were processed yesterday, which does include element of the backlog of applications as we caught up on them. So as of this morning, not even four days into the ICO, we have sold 31M Nuggets. The amount remaining for sale is now 29,000,000 out of the total 64,000,000 (4M were reserved). We anticipate a more steady rate of purchases until the period before the price increases on Saturday 1600 UTC.

We've got through the rush of applications very smoothly, all things considered. It's quite a thought that many many investors now hold the rights to DigitalGold Nuggets. Also quite a responsibility. I have a meeting this morning to discuss a fiat cash advance for the company based on the ICO funds that we are holding (now over 130 BTC) so that will enable us to progress things even faster.

Have a great day and thank you as ever for your incredible support.

Mr Nugget, Project Director and Founder, DigitalGold
The cryptocurrency of DigitalGold has the huge potential of growth! It is necessary not to pass and uspetyukhvatit at the cheapest price!
Cheapest price is for rest of this week. Increases Saturday according to white paper and website
pantera got nugget coins at weekend. will follow your advice sell some later in year and keep some thank you
Coin baptist has bought into digitalgold after previously buying bitcoin ether and ripple. All three were at times called vaporware, scam, centralised, con, ponzi and more. Look how they turned out. This is my fourth big investment and coin baptist does not need to justify himself to anyone for putting money in. If you don't like don't buy if you do then buy. Simple.

I am JTCB.
Activity: 70
We would suggest against people sharing their payments - we appreciate the defence, help, and trust you're showing in us but it only takes some lack of care and you open yourself up to all kinds of potential problems. Keep your op sec high guys.

We've had another busy day and still some to go, we've had a couple of email asking about how the change in price of Nuggets will take place on Saturday and how the cut-off point is determined. IF you want to buy at this weeks cheapest prices, you need to ensure you send your payment before the 1600 UTC change in pricing on Saturday June 9th. Putting an application in won't be enough, or we could end up processing applications well into week Two. At 1600 UTC we will pause all of our application processing and concentrate on clearing all payments that have been made up until that cut-off point. After they are all cleared and the SAFTs have been issued, we will start processing applications once again, but now at the higher rate of 1500 Nuggets per 0.01 BTC instead of 2000 Nuggets per 0.01 BTC, and with 10% bonus instead of 20% for purchases over 10000 Nuggets. So we would suggest not leaving it later than Friday evening to apply to give us enough time to prepare your payment invoice well before the cut-off point. Still plenty of time to go, and we'll post this advice again nearer the time, but as we've had a number of emails from people wanting to wait until nearer the end of the week to buy in, we are posting it now initially.

DigitalGold Support.
I only put my hard earned into ICOs that I strongly believe in probably same as most on here that's why we post positive comments surely?!

Did my research on this put my money in end of story. Will see how it all turns out later in the year won't we. obviously I'm biased but I think there will be lots scrambling to get in at lot higher price that we paying
Activity: 24
Looks like I joined the wrong time can't help that haha

Have got my nuggets and I too if I can anonymise parts of the transfer then I don't mind showing the transaction. Better that than being accused of sockpuppetry. I am not a number I am a free (wo)man!

Please buy digitalgold please buy digitalgold please buy digitalgold is that sockpuppetry enough haha (joking!)
Activity: 41
Kongman already post nuggets got from digitalgold of 50000 small amount yes but kongman knows this team succeed for us
To counter this odd 'sock puppet' suggestion, which the team here finds quite offensive after their hard and ongoing work in this project, and which I'm sure interested and actual investors of the ICO also find offensive, I would politely suggest that those who have invested in DigitalGold so far or who are intending to invest through the remainder of the ICO make themselves known on the board. Open suggestion in the name of balance, that's all!

Our ICO will sell out and complete regardless,probably next week - this board represent roughly 15% of the total traffic communication coming our way via our email accounts, but we would rather readers of this thread are not put off from investing through misinformation. There would be little worse than deciding against investment now and trying to buy in at $10, $100 etc down the line as often happens.

Thank you all for your support.

Mr Nugget, Project Director and Founder, DigitalGold.

We welcome all comments on this thread, and unlike most we don't set up this thread to censor or delete any comments we don't like, so thank you for your posts. Also unlike most ICOs we have no intention of throwing money at websites, marketing, advertising etc. We have spent our time and funds on the project. Most investors have spent their time reading the website, downloading the white paper and questioning us accordingly. It's quite a sad reflection that some people base their investments on the flashiness or otherwise of a website. No surprise that these are the ones that regularly, and sadly, end up getting scammed. We don't want investors who make their decisions on the quality of otherwise of our website design - that would be a poor way to make an investment decision and we discourage it.

The name was chosen to best describe what we are offering - a new cryptocurrency that functions mainly as a store of value. Gold is the ultimate store of value. There is no more 'misues' of the word than of any currency that includes the word 'coin' in it! We offer a digital store of value along with many refinements as detailed in our thorough white paper.

And considering that our ICO has sold over one third of the total Nuggets available (equivalent of around 100 BTC) after less than three days and is on track to increase that figure to half by the end of today, we are entirely comfortable with our planning and execution. It's very likely we will be sold out before the end of week two and the ICO will be closed. Take a look at the many sites who run 'pre-icos', then ico 'rounds' and 'extended offerings' etc to drag it out over many months.  We would suggest people be more wary of them, regardless of the money spent on a website.

But it was only a matter of time before the popularity of DigitalGold attracted criticism, constructive or otherwise. Show me a currency on here or elsewhere that hasn't and doesn't still have negative posts at various stages. But to circle this post back to the beginning, please feel free to post freely, and we leave it to individuals to make their own minds up on the information we've provided.

Mr Nugget

Project Director And Founder, DigitalGold
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
Just for the sake of interest went to your site. You will certainly excuse me, but your site looks like it was made by a junior schoolboy. if you want to attract people, upgrade it.

Moreover this thread is full of enthusiastic comments and they are all Newbies and Juniors, which most likely are just sockpuppets of the OP. This is a huge red flad, and the misuse of the word "gold" to attract people does make things even worse.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
Just for the sake of interest went to your site. You will certainly excuse me, but your site looks like it was made by a junior schoolboy. if you want to attract people, upgrade it.
Pages:
Jump to: