Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 4. (Read 1067211 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
what is going on with this project? its dead.......

The dev is consistently selling his coins from the number 3 wallet on the top 100 list with no explanation of why the coins are being sold, no updates from the dev all the community hears is work is going on behind the scenes, sure it is work to try an sell as much as possible without anyone questioning it.

If this is still a legitimate project the dev needs to come out of the wood work and tell the community what is happening and give regular updates as at the moment this has scam coin written all over it.

This seems to be a serious attempt to create fud, the project is always progressing. we have server expenses. we run several servers for the digiwage blockchain(5) and the platform(2) itself and other infrastructure.
we have never utilized the coins for wrong causes. the coins withdrawn from the 3rd wallet is for covering the server expenses of this month. you can check that its been a long time we touched any of the wallets.

We don't have to hide, we created this platform for a good cause and we are always on our point.

you have to consider that we have been working on the project since 2 years with our own expenses, we wouldn't have to create a completely working model of the platform if we want to exit from this..

we too have our personal lives and we are trying our best to do as much for digiwage.

FUD? I dont think so, this is the dev teams 1st post here since November 26th....... No announcements in discord from the dev team since November 3rd and i dont even really want to mention the embarrassment which is the telegram 'chat' the only fear, uncertainty and doubt is created by yourself.

So now that is out of the way, the progressive price decline has been caused by constant selling mostly by the team as the no 3 wallet always drops a few hundred thousand coins around the same time the price declines but more worrying is what will happen when the no 3 wallet is out of funds, premine is then used to fund servers and then when that is gone what happens then? are you just going to turn them off? it was only back in October that the no 3 wallet had over 3 million coins.

The dev team is going to have to up their game if they are going to turn around this project, just driving down the price to cover the expenses isnt a sustainable model, the community not just needs but requires updates and to be kept in the loop on the project progress it just appears as if the dev team is in way above their heads now and struggling to cope with fulfilling the on this project.
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
so, will the project start its promotions this year, signature campaign or something like this?
I remembered you stated that the campaign will be started soon.

We have planned on starting a signature campaign along with our next update for the platform

The dev is consistently selling his coins from the number 3 wallet on the top 100 list with no explanation of why the coins are being sold, no updates from the dev all the community hears is work is going on behind the scenes, sure it is work to try an sell as much as possible without anyone questioning it.

If this is still a legitimate project the dev needs to come out of the wood work and tell the community what is happening and give regular updates as at the moment this has scam coin written all over it.

This seems to be a serious attempt to create fud, the project is always progressing. we have server expenses. we run several servers for the digiwage blockchain(5) and the platform(2) itself and other infrastructure.
we have never utilized the coins for wrong causes. the coins withdrawn from the 3rd wallet is for covering the server expenses of this month. you can check that its been a long time we touched any of the wallets.

We don't have to hide, we created this platform for a good cause and we are always on our point.

you have to consider that we have been working on the project since 2 years with our own expenses, we wouldn't have to create a completely working model of the platform if we want to exit from this..

we too have our personal lives and we are trying our best to do as much for digiwage.
Activity: 2

Activity: 271
Merit: 101
It should be working. People are still getting past it.

Did you write "!verify " ? The prefix "!verify" is needed

Haha, that's it! Smiley

Why they simply do not have that in the authentication message?

Thank you @Alvaron
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
If the views of your road map next February you'll be launching ios and Android applications for freelance platforms, to which its development? is it up to the stage of testing or still development stage?
Activity: 13
It should be working. People are still getting past it.

Did you write "!verify " ? The prefix "!verify" is needed
I've tried that more than once, nothing changed. But I've never been asked to enter the code.

You have to go to #verification channel (on discord) and issue this command :
!verify
(then press enter ofc)

You'll get a DM from Digiwage discord bot : you need to allow incoming DM from strangers first, you can disable it after you've been verified.
The DM will give you the code to enter.

Hi, that is not an issue. I am getting the code. Then I trying to post the code in the #verification channel and my message will just disappear. I am also trying to reply to bot with same code and again, nothing happens.

Any help would be appreciated. Smiley
Activity: 408
I've tried that more than once, nothing changed. But I've never been asked to enter the code.

You have to go to #verification channel (on discord) and issue this command :
!verify
(then press enter ofc)

You'll get a DM from Digiwage discord bot : you need to allow incoming DM from strangers first, you can disable it after you've been verified.
The DM will give you the code to enter.
Can someone explain what is authentication procedure for Discord channel? I am getting the code, but don't know what to do with it, because message contains only code without any instructions.

Thank you.
Enter your code when asked by Discord Chanel. It's done and your account has been verified is not a bot, or something like this.

Can someone explain what is authentication procedure for Discord channel? I am getting the code, but don't know what to do with it, because message contains only code without any instructions.

Thank you.
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
You made great initiative to build up a partnership with Digiwage.
Hi my name Jaime, I am from MasterNodes Pro.   Please contact us about your project listing on MasterNodes.pro.   You can do so by emailing support at:  [email protected]
Nevertheless, I guess  you have to wait for days because the PhilsCurrency last been actively in the forum around a week ago.
He has likely been on long holidays.
Activity: 41
Hi my name Jaime, I am from MasterNodes Pro.   Please contact us about your project listing on MasterNodes.pro.   You can do so by emailing support at:  [email protected]
Activity: 355
Coin need more work from dev to wake up, DIGIWAGE core, platfrom,... need more update!
Together, We all can change the free Lance industry, based on blockchain technologies and Digiwage Freelance Platform.
Let's spread the words on potential of WAGE project if you want to support this one.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Coin need more work from dev to wake up, DIGIWAGE core, platfrom,... need more update!
Activity: 180
 Nova has reopened their doors!

DIGIWAGE is now open for trading at Nova Exchange after its re-launch

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_WAGE/

Come join the fun on Nova!  Smiley
Activity: 14
Nova Exchange will open its doors again for new registrations on Monday the 3rd of December!
We will hit the ground running.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3zdB7Enbiw&feature=youtu.be
Welcome DIGIWAGE soon

Want to list with us? NOW is the time to get a good deal! Fill out the listing request form HERE  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRNwypA-6DiWqsX4-VuWYKdM0mMyL8COUuvQoqkm1AaVA45Q/viewform
Or get in touch with our Coinmaster on [email protected]

We are very excited to be back! and welcome DIGIWAGE

Team Nova
#novaisback
When the new campaign of Digiwage will be started?
PhilsCurrency said days ago that new wave to come soon.
I have still waited for it.

We are working on some potential updates for the freelance platform, so we will be announcing after the update.

Thanks
Digiwage admin
Activity: 14
i love digiwage thanks team for this great project
Activity: 408
Finally, the coin is starting to rise to its true market value. Up from 50 sats to 177 sats today !
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org