Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 5. (Read 1067211 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Do you want to translate the white paper into Arabic before the new update Or wait for the new update ?
Activity: 84
Do you want to translate the white paper into Arabic before the new update
Or wait for the new update
Activity: 14
i love digiwage have great future and iam waiting the update  Cheesy
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Taking a glance at the OP, there are so many promising things planned for near future objectives, including re-launch of Digiwage signature campaign.
Will the announcement of the bounty been announced next week?

Yes it will be announced in a week, I'm just holding up on a few updates for the freelance platform.
I think signature campaign would be great.  Smiley
Overall big applause to Wage team for their countless efforts and hard work. Will go to crex24 to pick up some more wage.
Activity: 16
Just picked up 50k more  Smiley love the project, can't wait to see where it goes
Are you running any MN?
@chiyenbtre We are working on the bounty campaign, will be announced soon
If any body is interested in the signature campaign please pm me
new bounty campaign will be announced soon, Stay tuned
Lot of developments are going in digiwage, and all it needs is more exposure, i am sure once people notice about digiwage, and how great a project it is, things will turn around, and as TropicalDog mentioned, digiwage is a coin and not token.
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
I don't think a token price increase because of signature campaign or bounty program. mostly bounty program is famous for dropping token and coin price. because bounty hunters usually don't keep their tokens.
Signature is good to increase awareness tho.
YOu are right!
Growth will depend upon internal developmens, which build up intrinsic value.
But, you are wrong that Digiwage is a coin, not a token.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
When will DIGIWAGE's signature campaign start? We would love to see serious marketing from this project . The last time its price went to the roof was during the previous signature campaign period.
I don't think a token price increase because of signature campaign or bounty program. mostly bounty program is famous for dropping token and coin price. because bounty hunters usually don't keep their tokens.
Signature is good to increase awareness tho.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
When will DIGIWAGE's signature campaign start? We would love to see serious marketing from this project . The last time its price went to the roof was during the previous signature campaign period.
Activity: 219
Hey wagers !

I'd like to know what is the next planned feature/milestone now ?

Thanks Wink
Bounties to come is what I known by now!
YOu can check it yourself by reviewing the last previous pages.
@PhilCurrency disclosed about coming bounties.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
Hey wagers !

I'd like to know what is the next planned feature/milestone now ?

Thanks Wink
Activity: 487
Most of the adjustments have already been made, or are being made as we speak.
Great!
Additionally, with the promised signature campaign to come soon, lots of positive things waiting for Wage and its investors.
Let's see what will happen till the end of this year.
We are extensively working on the platform to make the freelance transactions as smooth as possible. There are many exciting updates to be released very soon, the roadmap will be updated mentioning what tasks are completed and what's on the roadmap going further.

Thanks
Digiwage Admin
Get the important message from Digiwage team.
Digiwage FreeLance Market's adjustments will be implemented on the platform soon, right?
Wish all the best for the platform within the rest two months this year.

Most of the adjustments have already been made, or are being made as we speak.
Activity: 487
We are extensively working on the platform to make the freelance transactions as smooth as possible. There are many exciting updates to be released very soon, the roadmap will be updated mentioning what tasks are completed and what's on the roadmap going further.

Thanks
Digiwage Admin
Get the important message from Digiwage team.
Digiwage FreeLance Market's adjustments will be implemented on the platform soon, right?
Wish all the best for the platform within the rest two months this year.
Just picked up 50k more  Smiley love the project, can't wait to see where it goes
Pages:
Jump to: