Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 9. (Read 1067211 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
But listings are to expensive… And exchengers are listed every coin that pay money, also scam ico’s

This happened at the beginning, when the exchangers  were hungry, inexperienced and greedy. Now I'm sure that carrying out a thorough check of the project before listing. Reputation is the most expensive.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
But listings are to expensive… And exchengers are listed every coin that pay money, also scam ico’s
Activity: 55
It's cool that the project is listed on CryptoBridge. This instantly raise confidence from potential investors and the community.

For investors this is very good news. The main thing is that in parallel the team developed project.
It's cool that the project is listed on CryptoBridge. This instantly raise confidence from potential investors and the community.
Activity: 59
Project worthy of attention. I think it needs to go to the American market.

Why would he need an American market? There are a lot of customers and workers in Russia, and they can start very well. The main thing is desire))

The Americans have already similar projects and a lot. Russia have  more free market. Although less money ...

Why would he need an American market? There are a lot of customers and workers in Russia, and they can start very well. The main thing is desire))
Activity: 33
At first glance, the project seemed like a scam. But some time later, remembered it and returned and reread. I was wrong, the project is normal.

At first glance, it happens, I understand. I found NEM old topic. Seriously like a scam:  design of the topic was bad... But this coin is already success))

Yes before creators did not especially think about visual design. This is now investors have become spoiled. The design parameters entered in the selection parameters.
Activity: 40
At first glance, the project seemed like a scam. But some time later, remembered it and returned and reread. I was wrong, the project is normal.

At first glance, it happens, I understand. I found NEM old topic. Seriously like a scam:  design of the topic was bad... But this coin is already success))
Activity: 39
Activity: 14
Digiwage provide very necessary service, project allows you to use the crypto currency in your daily life.
I like the design in which the project is designed, everything is done colorfully and pleasantly looking

The colors are very steep. And I like the style of the logo, it looks cool and expensive!

Good design now means a lot, people are accustomed to seeing the beautiful, so the profession of designers is flourishing over the past few years.

I think that soon we will be able to see on the platform proposals for work from designers))

A good designer is very difficult to find in our time. Many people from this sphere want big salaries, but in fact I do not know how to do anything)))
Activity: 47
I like the design in which the project is designed, everything is done colorfully and pleasantly looking

The colors are very steep. And I like the style of the logo, it looks cool and expensive!

Good design now means a lot, people are accustomed to seeing the beautiful, so the profession of designers is flourishing over the past few years.

I think that soon we will be able to see on the platform proposals for work from designers))
Merit: 1

Activity: 57

As it turned out, you need to install a purse from the very beginning. I here do not know, not the familiar program, I am afraid of such to establish on. Anything could happen. There are so many hidden miners ...

Do not worry, many people have already installed, and I'm sure that among them there are strong programmers who will in any case notice the malicious code. Therefore, everything is ok, install))
Activity: 59
As it turned out, you need to install a purse from the very beginning. I here do not know, not the familiar program, I am afraid of such to establish on. Anything could happen. There are so many hidden miners ...
I can not understand how to use the platform ... Is there any instruction?

Yes, the guys wrote a clear instruction on using the platform: https://www.digiwage.org/how_to_use

Cool, I was just looking for instructions too. Thank you very much, you helped a lot))
I can not understand how to use the platform ... Is there any instruction?

Yes, the guys wrote a clear instruction on using the platform: https://www.digiwage.org/how_to_use
Pages:
Jump to: