Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 6. (Read 1067211 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Project DIGIWAGE offers a really promising integration of new technologies to the needs of society with the opportunity of a successful start for investors.
Activity: 14
Many coin Projects out there pops out of nowhere, with no clear purpose of the coin/project(What is it for? , to whom is it beneficial?) , but DW is definitely different. ❤
First time I heard about digiwage was couple of weeks ago at discord channel. So, thought to give it a try. The concept of it is very unique. Basically you post your skills on the platform and find buyers of your service. In return for  your service or job you get paid in crypto currency called wage. This wage in turn, can be exchanged to any other currencies using third party exchanges. Its a great place especially for people looking to do freelancing jobs, or micro jobs. Why not earn some extra cash in your free time by exploring the micro jobs section.
Activity: 13

a question: Will we be able to fund our (web) wallets with BTC in the future?
I know the roadmap says there'll be a DEX, do we have to wait untill then?
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Can we expect some video content from the Digi wage Admins - Potential Live Stream to review Road map against progress made so far?

Hello,

We are extensively working on the platform to make the freelance transactions as smooth as possible. There are many exciting updates to be released very soon, the roadmap will be updated mentioning what tasks are completed and what's on the roadmap going further.

Thanks
Digiwage Admin
Digiwage has a bright future in Cryptocurrency World, it has a nice Community in Discord, plus it's on Stakecube already, so you could stake it or buy MN slots(if available). It's a worth it coin, the Price is stable.
Activity: 58
Can we expect some video content from the Digi wage Admins - Potential Live Stream to review Road map against progress made so far?
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
New exchange, CMC, web wallet; bounties and atomic swaps to come.
Digiwage project has reached so many objectives recently.
I missed important things about 2 weeks ago, but for now, I known that Digiwage team have made great works to develop the Digiwage project.
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
We will surely consider the atomic swaps to be integrated to our blockchain.
Atomic swap integration into Digiwage blockchain. It is not too bad ideas.
I am waiting for atomic swap in the future.
Activity: 219
We will very soon start signature campaign as well, stay tuned!
Wow, great, happy to know that I will have another chance to join the Digiwage signature campaign.
Of course, I definitely will stay tuned to get its announcements.
Activity: 4
Dear Friends! I have made a publication of your excellent project in Steemit! Here I leave the link followed by my wallet DB9yjqJjvNKUq8b6qKTd4TuRkWmdHUDJH3 https://steemit.com/steempress/@musicayfarandula/digiwagethecryptocurrencyofentrepreneursandfreelancerautonomoundertakesandknowsyourbestoption-jkjkcuhrsl
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
Digiwage ecosystem is way undervalued at the moment : stable blockchain, active devs & community, and last but not least a fully functional working platform for freelancers and people who need to connect with them.
I'm glad they managed to be listed on CMC, and hope it will help digiwage to be adopted by more users !
Activity: 58
I have never been able to start my masternodes...sigh. I don't have enough time. The coin is a good investment though. I liked it when it was called Philscurrency  Tongue

Join us in our Discord channel, where we can help you get it setup Ivanetadichk.

https://discord.gg/TwhKU5J

Don't Suffer in Silence  Cool

Activity: 21
Relatively new to the Digiwage platform but as someone who did a bit of freelance work in the past I really like this concept and will be keeping a keen eye on how this progresses.
Activity: 77
I have never been able to start my masternodes...sigh. I don't have enough time. The coin is a good investment though. I liked it when it was called Philscurrency  Tongue
Activity: 9
I hear only good things about Digiwage lately. We made it to the cmc, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digiwage/
We r building up the community, we r looking for new exchanges. I can finally see our efforts becoming something.
Keep up the good work, and we can build something solid here.
@PhilsCurrency Lots of announcements all at once.  Very impressive.

Have you considered lightning network's atomic swaps as an alternative to playing exchange roulette?  If sufficiently integrated, lightning would allow a employer to pay a freelancer using bitcoin, the atomic swap could happen pretty much seamlessly and arrive as digiwage.  A freelancer, when so inclined could use the same swap to move to fiat more quickly and securely than using two exchanges to first go btc/ltc/eth to fiat.

Lightning has been talked about as a scaling solution, but the atomic swap ability being tied deeply into all bitcoin infrastructure is the real killer app.  We see decentralized exchanges using atomic swaps via a 3rd intermediate coin, but while that does negate some exchange risk, it's far, far from seamless and has the same adoption/liquidity/manipulation issues any small exchange has.  Lightning will probably someday give every bitcoin user frictionless accessibility to any altcoin that supports lightning.

We will surely consider the atomic swaps to be integrated to our blockchain.
Hello all!

I am the marketing lead for Digiwage. I was just brought on full time. I will be posting daily updates. Stay tuned!

I don't think we have got anyone as our marketing lead, please remove the post.
Only for Signup, Youtube, and Article promotions.
Why not open signature campaign this time for participants, @PhilsCurrency?
The last wave of Digiwage signature campaign run months ago, I wish you will decide to re-open it soon.

We will very soon start signature campaign as well, stay tuned!
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
Only for Signup, Youtube, and Article promotions.
Why not open signature campaign this time for participants, @PhilsCurrency?
The last wave of Digiwage signature campaign run months ago, I wish you will decide to re-open it soon.
Pages:
Jump to: