Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 47. (Read 1067211 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 4
Don't forget to sign up for the Digiwage giveaway! Free $25 worth of wage! https://kingsumo.com/g/2mlctl/digiwage-giveaway
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
Great news!
For now, there are bunches of articles on Digiwage project and its huge potential to change Freelance Workplace industry.
This is the newest article
Digiwage - A Marketplace for Freelancer to showcase their skills
Besides with old ones:
Wow, great news, amazing articles on Digiwage project!
To contribute to newcomers, I collected all current articles on the Digiwage project with their links:
1)The Spirit of Nakamoto Lives on: Digiwage
2) Digiwage: Decentralized Workplace Hub
3) DigiWage - A Platform For Freelancers And Job Seekers
4) Digiwage - one to watch
5) Digiwage - A future employment network
6) Masternode Update (all of my nodes listed) Smart, Curium, Digiwage, Absoulte, Advance
7) Digiwage
Let's make Digiwage community bigger, more solid, stronger over time, everyone.
Very informative articles, and both of you have done good collections for Digiwage community.
Thank you all for your great initiatives.
ROI for Digiwage masternode investors have fallen to below $20 per month.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/WAGE/
Are there any plan from Digiwage team to boost the project up?

Definitely! Once the platform is released, we will be focusing on paid advertisement to help increase awareness. Demo of the new platform should be released within the week. Stay tuned!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Great news!
For now, there are bunches of articles on Digiwage project and its huge potential to change Freelance Workplace industry.
This is the newest article
Digiwage - A Marketplace for Freelancer to showcase their skills
Besides with old ones:
Wow, great news, amazing articles on Digiwage project!
To contribute to newcomers, I collected all current articles on the Digiwage project with their links:
1)The Spirit of Nakamoto Lives on: Digiwage
2) Digiwage: Decentralized Workplace Hub
3) DigiWage - A Platform For Freelancers And Job Seekers
4) Digiwage - one to watch
5) Digiwage - A future employment network
6) Masternode Update (all of my nodes listed) Smart, Curium, Digiwage, Absoulte, Advance
7) Digiwage
Let's make Digiwage community bigger, more solid, stronger over time, everyone.
I'm trying hard to accumulate some wage around the 250 sat mark. Any new exchanges planned?

Yep. We want to apply to CoinExchange once we have launched our new platform. We have to focus on raising funds to pay our new devs first. Once they are paid, we will focus on other exchanges.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I'm trying hard to accumulate some wage around the 250 sat mark. Any new exchanges planned?
Activity: 98
I think that everyone should conduct a reasearch carefully and read a lot of information before saying that this is a scam or something like that.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
It's a very potential project. If the team works hard it would become one of the best project in the world like.
Digiwage team promised to release new breaking products in the near future.
Simply stay tuned for their news.
The coin fell gradually to current low price, which maybe its bottom.
Activity: 182
What factors contributed to the dump in price do you guys think?
Activity: 71
ROI for Digiwage masternode investors have fallen to below $20 per month.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/WAGE/
Are there any plan from Digiwage team to boost the project up?

First Boost once the portal has been released and I do not believe that our devs will stop developing new things;) one of the few MN-coins that is good.

The price is just dropping because many sell their rewards instead of waiting. The rewards are still too good despite the number of nodes. But that changes in the long run.

Of the other side , over 10% Profit monthly is good Smiley . Buy 10 MN for 230$ each earn over 3000 $ Yearly or more...the price raise if the Demand raise and the Demand raise when the Product release. Or on of the Products Wink .

I personally currently buying. Because I like Warren Buffet, buy when everyone else is selling. And at Digiwaage I know at least that it's not a scam. Phil (the main Dev) has put too much work into it for months.
Activity: 251
Merit: 102
I really hope the redesign gets finished soon.
the Price is getting lower and lower everyday.

It will bounce back some day, but I believe it will soon.
Digiwage project can change the Freelance WorkPlace Industry entirely with its amazing ideas, good platforms which based on blockchain technology.
Activity: 17
I really hope the redesign gets finished soon.
the Price is getting lower and lower everyday.
Activity: 7
Yesterday I sent coins from my local wallet to Cryptobridge exchange, but numbers seems wrongs.

Who can I contact to a clarification?

Can you make clarification on 'Numbers seem wrongs'?
What did you imply by using these words?

The balance of my local wallet were about 14040 wage.
Yesterday I sent 2000 coins to exchange with 2 transaction of 1000 coins.

Now balance of my local wallet is 12040, on exchange my balance is 2000 but if I search, on digiwage explorer, the public key of my masternode, I can see an output transaction of 2040 coins, and balance is 12000 coins.

Strange situation...

It is absolutely normal, I understand 12,000 coins, you have in your masternode address ? They are locked in one address and that's what you enter in the search of blockexplorer. The remaining 40 coins were sent to your other address, which you can see if you enable in the settings of the wallet "manage coin inputs".

OK, I understand that 12,000 coins are locked for masternode, but I didn't knows that the remining coins were sent to another address.

Thanks

bye
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
Yesterday I sent coins from my local wallet to Cryptobridge exchange, but numbers seems wrongs.

Now balance of my local wallet is 12040, on exchange my balance is 2000 but if I search, on digiwage explorer, the public key of my masternode, I can see an output transaction of 2040 coins, and balance is 12000 coins.

Strange situation...

It is absolutely normal, I understand 12,000 coins you have in your masternode address ? They are locked in one address and that's what you enter in the search of blockexplorer. The remaining 40 coins were sent to your other address, which you can see if you enable in the settings of the wallet "manage coin inputs".

Strange situation...

Have you had a chance to try out our new android wallet? Check it out! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.digiwagewallet #digiwage #wage #freelance #crypto
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Win $25 worth of Digiwage! All you need to do is sign up. https://kingsumo.com/g/2mlctl/digiwage-giveaway
How to join this one?
Any requirements on rank in BTT forum?

No need, its nothing with bct and its rank
Just entry with your email and increase your odd with inside instructions
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Do we need static ip address for masternode, and is there bounty only for twitter?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
YEs, it means less inflation but it also mean that many Masternode holders are giving up selling their masternode cause the return is not enough.
I personally sold the masternode and leave with profit.. in my honest opinion, a ROI of 150% per year does not worth the risk.
Very important!
Inflation and price falls will lead to dramatic losses for Digiwage investors.
In contrast, invest into Digiwage at the current low price is good option.

depends on why are you investing in this project.. : because you believe in the team, or because you want masternode earnings? In the second case, the masternode earnings will be almost the same, low. personally i don't accept an high risk just for 150% roi/year.. but this is just a point of view.
Pages:
Jump to: