Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 50. (Read 1067211 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
I once again repeat that at this forum SPAM is officially prohibited by the rules.
Spamming and burst-posting are almost the same, and most of campaigns managed by good, experienced managers will certainly not accept burst posting as same as spamming.
You should search yahoo62278 and his managed campaigns for more case studies.

However, I am not sure whether the rules of Digiwage signature campaign has mentioned about burstposting or not.
Personally, JanpriX made good management for Digiwage campaigns by reject payments for you.
At any odds, I don't think you should complain about this. Let's take this one as your experience for next campaigns you join.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
I once again repeat that at this forum SPAM is officially prohibited by the rules. But ANY of my posts written last week that managers of the signature campaign of this coin undeservedly called SPAM was not deleted for this reason and it's every participant of this forum can easily verify this fact. Therefore, their assertion that my messages were SPAM do not correspond to the truth and are a notorious lie. And I do not need their money - I'm ready to repeat it for free again and again - lies and prejudice, as well as manipulation of the rules will not remain unanswered and will be made public.

By the way, investors apparently listened to my words and now this coin has lost in price for these days almost twice. You are on the right road, comrades ... Smiley
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
The swap has ended more than a month ago.
contact us on discord to discuss more.
Have you had plan for expanding current signature campaign of Digiwage project?
Hope that you will say Yes and more participants can join.
Thanks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
As far as i know, Spamming and bursting is ALWAYS bad in every bounty campaign, and it will always take you to the ban from that campaign. You can't be silent for 6 days and then spam/bursting post on the 7th day only for the bounty. The goal of bounties is to advertise, WHILE you talk and help people on the forum.
Talking about me, i never had a problem with DigiWage, and as for now it is on of the best coin on my experience.
-YAHOO_EU-
How much would you not pour mud on me, but your arguments are not worth a farthing. There is a very simple argument that confirms my truth and your lies.

At this forum, SPAM is officially prohibited by the rules. But ANY of my posts written last week that you undeservedly called SPAM was not deleted for this reason and it's every participant of this forum can easily check this fact. I can confirm my truth - and with what facts can you confirm your lie?
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Agree with JanpriX.
Burt-posting mostly come from shitty posters and account farmers.
Those ones probably don't have enough too much time to visit the forum everyday to make contribution via threads.
They tend to burst-post to satisfy minimum postcounts and earn free easy money.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
How would you not wriggle, no matter how you try to put me in a negative light - but the truth is only one. You casually wrote the rules of participation in the signature campaign, did not specify clear compliance criteria, and, referring to the conditions not stipulated in advance, deprived the deserved reward not only me, but also several other participants. Then shamefully concealed in the table the results of the compensation payments to the participants over the past weeks, so that the new members of the signature campaign did not see your shame. I always follow the rules, including the rules of this forum and try not to violate them. But I am not going to keep silent about the violations on the part of the managers of this coin - this information should be received by all the participants who may later be deceived by you.
Don't bend the rules of the campaign just to satisfy your own interest. My advice to you, don't cry about this and maybe, you should start your own campaign. And while you're at it, include there that "SPAMMING and BURST POSTING is accepted to my campaign." People like yourself will surely join it in a heartbeat. And this forum will be more toxic than ever.
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
Can I still be able to join airdrop at the moment?
Has the airdrop still open for newcomers?
-YAHOO_EU-
How would you not wriggle, no matter how you try to put me in a negative light - but the truth is only one. You casually wrote the rules of participation in the signature campaign, did not specify clear compliance criteria, and, referring to the conditions not stipulated in advance, deprived the deserved reward not only me, but also several other participants. Then shamefully concealed in the table the results of the compensation payments to the participants over the past weeks, so that the new members of the signature campaign did not see your shame. I always follow the rules, including the rules of this forum and try not to violate them. But I am not going to keep silent about the violations on the part of the managers of this coin - this information should be received by all the participants who may later be deceived by you.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
I participated in their signature campaign, I followed all the rules, but was deprived of payment of remuneration on a far-fetched pretext. After a long correspondence in the channel of the discord with the managers of this coin, I once again became convinced that they deliberately deceive the participants of the signature campaign and do not pay them the reward due under various pretexts. In the end, they banned me in a discord, but the community must know the truth. Be careful with these deceivers. Seven times think before you contact these people and their project.
For those who are wondering what's happening here, let me put it in the correct facts that he should have stated in the first place. What he's trying to say here is: "Hello everyone, OLDARH here. I joined their signature campaign and got blacklisted (banned) from it last week because I spammed this forum with 25 posts in a short-burst fashion (very few minutes in between) within 1 day. In my own point of view, I should be paid because, again, I spammed 25 posts in just 1 effin' day."

It is very evident that you are dreaming in a world where you can't see that you are at fault here. Our campaign will not tolerate such behavior (most of the campaigns will not either)  and you don't need to inform the community about it because they know that we didn't hire you to spam this forum with your posts in a single day. We don't give free money here. You will be rewarded if you stick by the rules and will not receive any of it if you violate it.

You entered in this campaign meaning you read and accepted all the rules. And if you didn't read it, it includes such texts: No SPAM and The team's decision (including mine) in any scenario will be final. So, before entering any campaign, learn to understand the rules by heart and ask questions if you have any doubt in your mind. Please, don't act as a lawyer here because you're not and you are just making yourself look like a fool.

By the way, thanks for bumping up this thread. It's like free advertisement for us.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The Digiwage platform provides users around the world with a co-ordinated, decentralized way to address human needs. There are many other lines that have good speed and efficiency. I think Digiwage needs to come up with more specific strategies soon. I will continue to monitor news about the project
Digiwage project has potential to really change the Freelance Workplace industry, which might bring lots of benefits to both Digiwage users/ investors and social community, in general.
-YAHOO_EU-
I participated in their signature campaign, I followed all the rules, but was deprived of payment of remuneration on a far-fetched pretext. After a long correspondence in the channel of the discord with the managers of this coin, I once again became convinced that they deliberately deceive the participants of the signature campaign and do not pay them the reward due under various pretexts. In the end, they banned me in a discord, but the community must know the truth. Be careful with these deceivers. Seven times think before you contact these people and their project.
Activity: 49
Lol, what's happened with Digiwage network and in Crypto Bridge exchange, recently?
After login in CB, what I got is the message "PLEASE USE COPY BUTTON TO MAKE COPY OF ADDRESS OR MEMO ON THIS PAGE"
Please help me, dev.
Is it regular maintenance or something wrong?
Lol if you want to copy your wage address you should use "COPY BUTTON"
Btw it looks like Cryptobridge is having a problem. I made WAGE deposit 1 day ago and my deposit has not been credit yet into my account. is there people has the same problem?
It is likely a typos from this guy. Just skip it, mate.
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
each Digiwage masternode investor will get their investment back after 5 or 6 weeks at current price of Digiwage.
However, the predicted time will decrease significantly if Digiwage price rise exponentially.
Today, its price stood at around 7k satoshi, too low for such promising coin.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/WAGE/
Activity: 50
Digiwage has stayed stable below 400 satoshi for days.
Lol, I unfortunately bought WAGE at 900 satoshi.
When the one will take off again?
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
Digiwage is not "only" about videos but we are really looking into working with various individuals who can help us spread more awareness about this coin. And one great option that is available to us the Youtube platform. Its reach is so massive that it can provide significant information in any part of the world. It is a step by step process for the marketing team to do this in the future so what we can do right now is let them do their thing and wait patiently.
Youtube social media channel is amongst the most powerful ones, at least in terms of massive impacts on viewers.
Beside Youtube channel, Twitter channel is another option which will help spreading information of Digiwage project very fast, and efficiently.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Lol, what's happened with Digiwage network and in Crypto Bridge exchange, recently?
After login in CB, what I got is the message "PLEASE USE COPY BUTTON TO MAKE COPY OF ADDRESS OR MEMO ON THIS PAGE"
Please help me, dev.

i think you just need to copy the address with th button and not with copy/paste? lol Cheesy

By the way CB sometimes has problems, and i don't like it so much, but most of the times they fix all problem within a day or 2 max.. atleast this is what i say in my case.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Digiwage is not "only" about videos but we are really looking into working with various individuals who can help us spread more awareness about this coin. And one great option that is available to us the Youtube platform. Its reach is so massive that it can provide significant information in any part of the world. It is a step by step process for the marketing team to do this in the future so what we can do right now is let them do their thing and wait patiently.
The current signature campaign of Digiwage project will end after this week, won't it?
I hope that you can discuss with Digiwage core team and reach important decision to expand the campaign a bit more weeks.
Activity: 148
Please help me, dev.
Btw it looks like Cryptobridge is having a problem. I made WAGE deposit 1 day ago and my deposit has not been credit yet into my account. is there people has the same problem?
lol , it seems that the guy copied wrong warning message from CB. I guess what the guy wanted to mention is problems with CB disable deposits.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Please help me, dev.
Pages:
Jump to: