Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 51. (Read 1067211 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I staked my 6500 WAGE around 5-6 hours, without staking rewards.
So, I am curious how long will I have to wait to get my first staking rewards?
Thanks.
I got my first staking rewards about one day after activating skaking feature in my wallet. After that point, I got rewards for each 3 - 5 hour.
Have you got your rewards today?

Hello, i try to setup staking on my VPS,  but my wallet info say alkways:
"staking status" : "Staking Not Active",

Have you a guide to enable staking on linux server?
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
More than my expectation, dev.
Digiwage team have shown their strong capability to build up good products. The speed of internal changes of Digiwage project is really fast, which should be maintained to meet lightning-changing ecosystem, like crypto one.
Activity: 148
The things that you noticed in today's trading market regarding Wage is very interesting. I'm also inclined to agree with you because that's what we have in its chart. The indicators are very strong and what you said can be very interesting to look out for in the future. Take note that there are a lot of pending announcements that will be released in due time and that might drive the price up from where it was today.  Wink
Could you ask Digiwage team to expand current signature bounty for Junior member rank, JanpriX?
Activity: 134
The things that you noticed in today's trading market regarding Wage is very interesting. I'm also inclined to agree with you because that's what we have in its chart. The indicators are very strong and what you said can be very interesting to look out for in the future. Take note that there are a lot of pending announcements that will be released in due time and that might drive the price up from where it was today.  Wink
At the current low prices of Digiwage, I think that it's better to let coins staking in order to earn staking rewards and hold coins tightly.
Some day, it will rise considerably, which is more appropriate point to sell Digiwage.
Activity: 102
My wallet can not stake. How to fix the problem, everyone?
My wallet has not shown the activated staking icon.
Activity: 148
I staked my 6500 WAGE around 5-6 hours, without staking rewards.
So, I am curious how long will I have to wait to get my first staking rewards?
Thanks.
I got my first staking rewards about one day after activating skaking feature in my wallet. After that point, I got rewards for each 3 - 5 hour.
Have you got your rewards today?
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Many thanks to Digiwage team for such great Android wallet. I have installed it in my smartphone. The interface of the wallet looks good, very user-friendly.
Hope that in the future, Digiwage team will integrate more features inside the wallet, like built-in trading feature.
Activity: 56
Hello! We added your coin to our masternode-shared service - Midas Investments https://i.imgur.com/O5k5iGQ.jpg
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
Thanks for one more new product for Digiwage community.
By now, users who have smarkphones, tablets which use Android operating system can install Digiwage wallet into their mobile services.

The halving day of Digiwage block rewards has come closer. Just 2 more days left till the halving day.
Halving will occur at block 86401, which will be in 4 days.
Activity: 57
You are likely right, JanpriX.
All coins have to experience corrections after significant growth, but after corrections finished, they might start rising more if those projects are really good one.
Personally, I have seen lots of potential in Digiwage project.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Thank you.
I have known that the Digiwage campaign will end after the current week as JanpriX stated in the second thread of Bounty topic.
So, I have a question for you (because you are likely Digiwage Marketing managers), have Digiwage project and its core team had plans to expand the current campaign one more month?
I would like to keep supporting the project as long as possible, but if it end next week, thanks for all your bring to community via two-month-period campaign.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Totally agree with both of your ideas on current situation of WAGE (at least in terms of price) and expected growths in the near future.
The chart shows us almost all important things about upcoming movements of the coin.
The things that you noticed in today's trading market regarding Wage is very interesting. I'm also inclined to agree with you because that's what we have in its chart. The indicators are very strong and what you said can be very interesting to look out for in the future.

It's good to hear such promising news from you.
Take note that there are a lot of pending announcements that will be released in due time and that might drive the price up from where it was today.  Wink
Activity: 132
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
Yeah, three more days till the halving time. When Moon?
Halving will occur at block 86401, which will be in 4 days.

Hope that everything will follow common pattern after halving time.
However, the whole crypto market has experienced hard days recently, so I think that we will have to wait a little more days to see delayed effects of halving on Digiwage price.
That is true, anytime a coin has a significant reduction in the block reward it's inevitable that the price will rise up in the following days. I wouldn't count on it doubling overnight, but it should reach that amount before long.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Today, WAGE has kept staying around 300 satoshi with very low trading volume.
Personally, it is likely important signals that WAGE has found its bottom and might recover significantly in the near future (days or weeks).
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.WAGE_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
That is true, anytime a coin has a significant reduction in the block reward it's inevitable that the price will rise up in the following days. I wouldn't count on it doubling overnight, but it should reach that amount before long.
It is something like delayed effects from block halving because the rise of price will depend upon several factors.
Internal changes of coins, in the specific case of Digiwage, block halving to come.
External factors, including movements of Bitcoin, news on the market (FUDs everywhere or not), etc.

Anyway, Digiwage is likely a good project which has fast, solid growth, and its price has big probability to take off.
Activity: 49
And to correlate it to Wage's price right now, I must say that the correction that we've been experiencing is quite normal and very much expected. We hit Wage's ATH few weeks ago and a correction like now should be within the normal realm. It is quite reassuring that we have been able to have a strong support in the 350-400 sats.
You might be right!
Digiwage has come closer to the point to bounce back considerably.
Activity: 149
need only buy a coin? Why not a coin)))))  spend money and think that it will grow! Where is the team? Who are the People? Developers?  hahaha
Who are you noob?
Where are you from?
Are you fudster?
What are your main objectives to comment like this?

Can not write nonsense? Mining Not! Coins are traded on the exchange? Are you sick and do not understand where the money is? 2 questions Where is the Team? Where is the mining?
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
I do not know the project I run is a scam or not how to find out whether to see one by one for this project is not possible to waste time.
Activity: 36
How many transactions are processed by your network?
Activity: 132
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
Yeah, finally Digiwage community have Android wallet for use.
Hope that the kind of wallet will help to lift Digiwage price up.
Moreover, the current price chart of Digiwage also shows strong supports for upcoming considerable rises. It's time to fly.
Pages:
Jump to: