Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 42. (Read 1067212 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I see a lot of people wanting to work

let's all make an effort and vote for WAGE to be listed in SHARDAX !!!

https://shardax.com/referral/Bsanchez

at the end of this month we will know the winner

Once you register on the page you must go to the VOTE COIN section where it will take you to the telegram channel.

There you write / vote WAGE and I will ask you a couple of questions
Shardax will be lauched and tradeable for the first day next few months.
Everyone can vote for favorite coins in Shardax current voting campaigns.
Let's vote for Digiwage if you want to make a game-changing contribution on Free lancer industry.
It appears that SHARDAX is one of the upcoming exchanges right now that has gaining some traction in the last few months by listing different coins available out there. I agree that it would be very beneficial for Wage to be listed there but we need huge amount of people to vote for us to get listed there. We need to expand our reach and inform other people about this vote. We can make it but we will be needing additional efforts to make it done.
Shardax is upcoming? Its a news. ))
What does this listing give to the DigiWage? Another exchange with with zero liquidity?
We need to real working freelance platform, which will generate coins flows.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
When do you plan to get listed on CMC?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

Once you register on the page you must go to the VOTE COIN section where it will take you to the telegram channel.

Shardax will be lauched and tradeable for the first day next few months.
Everyone can vote for favorite coins in Shardax current voting campaigns.
Let's vote for Digiwage if you want to make a game-changing contribution on Free lancer industry.
It appears that SHARDAX is one of the upcoming exchanges right now that has gaining some traction in the last few months by listing different coins available out there. I agree that it would be very beneficial for Wage to be listed there but we need huge amount of people to vote for us to get listed there. We need to expand our reach and inform other people about this vote. We can make it but we will be needing additional efforts to make it done.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Activity: 71
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Why HODL?
HODL for what?
Can you give me more explanations, reasons why I should HOLD Digiwage, please.

I'll leave aside the coin's central purpose, read the thread for that, look at the platform.  In addition to that, a coin that generates staking and/or masternode rewards, as Digiwage does, can help you offset losses in a down or sideways market.  Looking back to spring, I'd have been much better off putting a lot more in.  While my other holdings took a long slide in value, my total digiwage value nearly doubled.

Should you hodl it?  I don't know.  Market is crazy.  For me though, Digiwage has been one of my only bright spots in a dark market.
Activity: 151
+1

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

STRONG¡¡¡ HOLD!!!!
Why HODL?
HODL for what?
Can you give me more explanations, reasons why I should HOLD Digiwage, please.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Current ROI (estimated ROI) for Digiwage masternode is very low, which is about $30 in total each month.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/WAGE/
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Like, Retweet & Post a comment? Yeah that's tricky stuff  Huh
Really complicated procedure in my point of view.  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
With block rewards, I've nearly doubled both btc and fiat value of what I put in since spring, even with the slide in btc ratio.  Not a bad little play in a down/sideways market.

If the SEC rejects the van eck btc etf, Digiwage might be a pretty good place to preserve/grow value until the next runup.  I didn't want to risk too much or get into a masternode alt that was already overbought.  Digiwage seems cheap, underexposed and has active development.  Combine that with a clear branding and there's a lot of up side.
Activity: 151
With rules of the competition, it is hardly to win the competition.
I guess only skilled, experienced users can fight for it and might win it if they are lucky.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
If I'm not mistaken, that perfectly falls on their timeline and with that amount of time, hopefully, they'll be able to release their product/platform. The launch should be just around the corner and just watch out for their announcement. Also, it is not logical to get out of Wage with the price that we have right now. It is better to wait for a better price point in the future than to sell now.
Got your breaking news, @JanpriX.
You was manager of Digiwage project's signature campaign weeks ago.
Hence, I believe that your information is correct one.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Very generous Airdrop.
It will be received on July 28th.
Buy The F*cking Dip
I will give the team one more month to see how they work with the project.
If nothing released, I will out.
If I'm not mistaken, that perfectly falls on their timeline and with that amount of time, hopefully, they'll be able to release their product/platform. The launch should be just around the corner and just watch out for their announcement. Also, it is not logical to get out of Wage with the price that we have right now. It is better to wait for a better price point in the future than to sell now.
Airdrop for Discord Join ENDS NOW. After an examination of the accessions, the payment will be made during the 28.07.2018. Smiley
Will there be any additional airdrop aside form this one? I believe many people will still join if you will give them time to prepare and join for it. This kind of activity is a good one because it promotes involvement from the community that provide good outcome for both parties. Hoping that they will continue such bounties.

I think that will certainly happen after the release. Now marketing has not started yet (First Product, than  bigger Marketing) , the rewards and the airdrops that are taking place come from members for members. Just take a look at the marketing channel on a regular basis. The community is great Smiley.
Buy The F*cking Dip
Airdrop for Discord Join ENDS NOW. After an examination of the accessions, the payment will be made during the 28.07.2018. Smiley
Will there be any additional airdrop aside form this one? I believe many people will still join if you will give them time to prepare and join for it. This kind of activity is a good one because it promotes involvement from the community that provide good outcome for both parties. Hoping that they will continue such bounties.
Activity: 33
This PoS coin looks attractive and offers something new to the crypto community, I will have a closer look later.
Fancy a little Airdrop? Everyone (New real Users) who JOIN (accession) until the 26/08/2018 our Discord-channel receives over Discord 25 Digiwage Smiley. The payments will be made on 28.07.2018. ( After an examination of the accessions, the payment will be made during the 28.07.2018.)

For a check: Today is 25.07.2018  and i wrote this article 01:13:31 PM

Discord-Channel find you here : https://masternodes.online/currencies/WAGE/
Fancy a little Airdrop? Everyone (New real Users) who JOIN (accession) until the 26/08/2018 our Discord-channel receives over Discord 25 Digiwage Smiley. The payments will be made on 28.07.2018.

For a check: Today is 25.07.2018  and i wrote this article 01:13:31 PM

Discord-Channel find you here : https://masternodes.online/currencies/WAGE/
Pages:
Jump to: