Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 58. (Read 1067211 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I like this pj! Goodluck to the team  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
How many wage do you need for a masternode and what is the payout for having one?

You need 12.000 coins to run a masternode, and you will receive a payout every 16 hours on average, so one day one payout and the next day probably two. Every payout is 80 Wage, at the current price little more than $5.
Personally , i'm satisfied with this masternode, it also does not have problem since when i run it.

Does the masternode have to be on my computer since I travel and don't have it running all the time. Can someone give a dummy explanation how to do it I have 13K wages so should I do it if I travel and is it complicated where I risk loosing my coins. I lost tons of money on a scam coin because of not "paying attention" anyway I don't want to take any risk is this simple or do I need to be an IT programer to pull it off? Is there risk?

PS: How will employers pay for jobs if they have to use crypto bridge to get WAGE coins when that was a nightmare to figure out. Can they just send BTC to their account on the Fiver type wage app then that converts automatically into wage coin and shows in their account then they can pay wagers for their services. I think you need some simplification for payment of services and for workers maybe they can use the axchange since most will be more technical. I sugest building it into the website for the services. Just my 2 cents.

No, you don't need your PC to run a masternode. It is safer, but also on VPS it is pretty safe.. i sometimes used Vultr as VPS.
For the guide, i used this: https://github.com/digiwage/digiwage_install/blob/master/digiwage_guide.txt
also the video could be helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bMhxwISZHs
And if you have some problem, you can ask for help on the discord group.

ps. I don't suggest the one.click masternode setup, cause i trust no one Cheesy , but it is personal..
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
Just reminding everyone Cheesy

The Beta test version of the Android Digiwage wallet is ready, feel free to test the functionality.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.digiwagewallet

FYI: The graphics, IOS wallet and other aspects are being worked, The beta is just to test the wallet to make sure everything works as expected.
Just reminding everyone,

We’ve got an awesome opportunity for writers that want to earn WAGE! Starting today, for the next 3 weeks, we will be conducting our article bounty. For each article written, we will be offering 750 WAGE (limit 1 per person). The idea is to spread the word about how great Digiwage and its community are. Please make sure your article meets the requirement, which are listed below:
1.    Be long form, and no less 550 words (pictures for analysis are preferred).
2.    Be new content that has not previously been published, with new insight
3.    Be on a platform that has a large audience (platforms like medium or steemit)
4.    Be well written (no spelling mistakes and proper grammar)
5.    BONUS 750 WAGE for articles published in national magazines or newspapers
A few examples include:
https://www.lowcapcrypto.com/digiwage-one-to-watch
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@ghayas/digiwage-wage-a-platform-for-freelancers-and-job-seekers-or-hire-anyone-anywhere-or-free-coins-inside
Each article should be submitted to @CoinDexter in the Digiwage Discord for review and approval before payout. Happy writing!!

Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/3EzGR7t
Check out this great article about Digiwage on medium.com! Be sure to give it some applause Smiley https://medium.com/@cryptdeal/digiwage-could-it-be-the-next-big-thing-in-the-freelance-world-e2ea6289085b
Digiwage project might help lots of freelancers from the third world with Digiwage Marketplace because it is open one for all types of jobs.
In Digiwage marketplace, freelancers can advertise their working skilss and earn WAGE from them.

Thank you for the positive comment!  Cheesy
Check out this great article about Digiwage on medium.com! Be sure to give it some applause Smiley https://medium.com/@cryptdeal/digiwage-could-it-be-the-next-big-thing-in-the-freelance-world-e2ea6289085b
Nice article, which represents lots of basic stuffs about Digiwage project. I my opinion, Digiwage project has huge potential to make a revolution in Workplace industry, particularly for freelancers.
More and more articles on Digiwage project, which published by community. Those articles have also shown that Digiwage has expanded its community to be stronger, bigger.
best wishes.
Thank you for your kind words. It is greatly appreciated  Cheesy
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Nice article, which represents lots of basic stuffs about Digiwage project. I my opinion, Digiwage project has huge potential to make a revolution in Workplace industry, particularly for freelancers.
More and more articles on Digiwage project, which published by community. Those articles have also shown that Digiwage has expanded its community to be stronger, bigger.
best wishes.
Altex.exchange and shardax exchange for Digiwage, please.
Those ones are young exchanges, but they have performed well (Altex). Shardax is coming.
I highly suggest you to make quick investigation about them and ask them for listing (if you have interests).

Thank you for the suggestion. Sorry I missed it earlier. We will take a look into those 2 exchanges Smiley
BTC drops affects almost all alt coins at the moment. What I suggest is to hodl your digiwage strong as we are expecting a lot of exciting news in the next few weeks:

- WAGE payment processor and inbuilt wallet on the platform.
- A complete redesign of the UI for the website and platform.
- Android wallet in Beta and IOS wallet after that.
- Block halving coming.
- New exchanges negotiating.
- Ability add a service like team forming (an enterpreneur can post a project requirements along with what all devs he need).
- chat bot for a efficient conversations

And a lot of marketing strategies are taking place:
- airdrop
- article bounty
- signature campaign

All you have to do is enjoying the ride with Digiwage while earning staking and masternode rewards.

Thank you very much for letting the community know about our current progress! It is greatly appreciated:)
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BTC drops affects almost all alt coins at the moment. What I suggest is to hodl your digiwage strong as we are expecting a lot of exciting news in the next few weeks:

- WAGE payment processor and inbuilt wallet on the platform.
- A complete redesign of the UI for the website and platform.
- Android wallet in Beta and IOS wallet after that.
- Block halving coming.
- New exchanges negotiating.
- Ability add a service like team forming (an enterpreneur can post a project requirements along with what all devs he need).
- chat bot for a efficient conversations

And a lot of marketing strategies are taking place:
- airdrop
- article bounty
- signature campaign

All you have to do is enjoying the ride with Digiwage while earning staking and masternode rewards.
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
Another teaser for our new wallet coming out very soon! IOS will be 2 weeks after Smiley https://imgur.com/a/3hKkmG8
Will Digiwage have built-in wallet trading feature, Dev?
Something like what Denarius did, and how about atomic swap?
I think those two features should be taken into consideration for future developments of Digiwage project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Hope to see Digiwage on coinmarketcap sooner or later this month.
To be listed on coinmarketcap.com, Digiwage should have at least $100k in total daily trading volume, which is around more than 10 BTC.

What is the daily volume now on that cropto-bridgie exchange?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Digiwage hit another all time high today on Cryptobridge!

What other exchanges are you taking digiwage on?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
How many wage do you need for a masternode and what is the payout for having one?

You need 12.000 coins to run a masternode, and you will receive a payout every 16 hours on average, so one day one payout and the next day probably two. Every payout is 80 Wage, at the current price little more than $5.
Personally , i'm satisfied with this masternode, it also does not have problem since when i run it.
Does the masternode have to be on my computer since I travel and don't have it running all the time. Can someone give a dummy explanation how to do it I have 13K wages so should I do it if I travel and is it complicated where I risk loosing my coins. I lost tons of money on a scam coin because of not "paying attention" anyway I don't want to take any risk is this simple or do I need to be an IT programer to pull it off? Is there risk?
No you don't need masternode to be on your computer. That's not secure and not recommended anyway. You should use cold wallet approach. You need to hire a VPS (like Vultr.com) for $5/month to run a masternode 24/24 while keeping your coins in your own computer and your computer does not need to be on. Below is the tutorial to help you set it up:

VIDEO TUTORIALS:
SINGLE MN SETUP ==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bMhxwISZHs

Or even easier, after you hire the vps, just use this setup:
ONE-CLICK MASTERNODE SETUP ==> https://mnsetup.digiwage.org/
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
That's amazing for all of Wage supporters, we are doing great hodling our coins.
Personally, might make some trades sometimes but my goal is to keep more coins in my wallet.
Congratz for the new ATH!
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
It's good to see Digiwage make a breaking changes in workplace utopia, which in turn makes the job-finding procedure more comfortable for free-lancers.
At the current factors in Digiwage network, each MN investors can retrieve their capital investments back after 3 or 4 months operating their masternodes.
Nevertheless, with current signature campaign of Digiwage running in the bitcointalk forum, the coin might have a big motivation to be boosted up a bit in the next few weeks (just my hope, lol).
Digiwage masternode is paying perfectly, hope to see some nice movement also in price.. until that i'm not selling a single reward that comes from masternode. No problem if the price will not go up, i will build another masternode with all the rewards that i receive Cheesy

Ps. for the one that want free coins.. please don't ask these kind of things.. just buy some on CryptoBridge.. Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 278
Merit: 10

PS: How will employers pay for jobs if they have to use crypto bridge to get WAGE coins when that was a nightmare to figure out. Can they just send BTC to their account on the Fiver type wage app then that converts automatically into wage coin and shows in their account then they can pay wagers for their services. I think you need some simplification for payment of services and for workers maybe they can use the axchange since most will be more technical. I sugest building it into the website for the services. Just my 2 cents.

The platform is being redesigned and the payment system will be simplified. once the official release is out the users can use any cryptocurrency that will be automatically converted to wage. please take a look at our whitepaper to know more about the development
Pages:
Jump to: