Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 55. (Read 1067211 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
You’ve got a great roadmap and the team itself. I’m pretty sure you’ll come through with flying colors! But how your currency fundamentally differs from others is still kind of unclear to me.
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Excuse me, but I repeat my question. I have some PHILS in my wallet. Have I lost my coins or I can change to WAGE?

The swap has ended more than a month ago.
contact us on discord to discuss more.
Activity: 97
Excuse me, but I repeat my question. I have some PHILS in my wallet. Have I lost my coins or I can change to WAGE?
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
Can I still be able to join airdrop at the moment?
Has the airdrop still open for newcomers?
Yes you can. Here's the link to our discord. Check announcements for the link and rules Smiley https://discord.gg/3EzGR7t
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
The Digiwage platform provides users around the world with a co-ordinated, decentralized way to address human needs. There are many other lines that have good speed and efficiency. I think Digiwage needs to come up with more specific strategies soon. I will continue to monitor news about the project
Digiwage project has potential to really change the Freelance Workplace industry, which might bring lots of benefits to both Digiwage users/ investors and social community, in general.
I like this cool project Digiwage - freelance platform, which expands the possibilities of developers, entrepreneurs, and freelancers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
The Digiwage platform provides users around the world with a co-ordinated, decentralized way to address human needs. There are many other lines that have good speed and efficiency. I think Digiwage needs to come up with more specific strategies soon. I will continue to monitor news about the project
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
this is a project about various videos if you can work with youtube companies or parallel to it certainly this project will get high popularity and will many
Digiwage is not "only" about videos but we are really looking into working with various individuals who can help us spread more awareness about this coin. And one great option that is available to us the Youtube platform. Its reach is so massive that it can provide significant information in any part of the world. It is a step by step process for the marketing team to do this in the future so what we can do right now is let them do their thing and wait patiently.
Activity: 9
 this is a project about various videos if you can work with youtube companies or parallel to it certainly this project will get high popularity and will many
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
I install digiwage android wallet, it was very convenient! I was surprised by the concern for security, and the fact that the wallet works very quickly on an old smartphone
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
It's true that Digiwage has the fastest development speed among all masternode coins I have known. Once Digiwage proves that it can deliver on its promises, I am sure FOMO time will come.
Agree with you.
It is likely right time to spend a little time to take a look at Mercury Cash and Miami Crypto Exchange (MCEX - at https://www.mercury.cash/), and ask for listing Digiwage on the platform.
Activity: 14
Digiwage continues to deliver frequently, with as promised deliverables, above the quality expected. Awesome job!!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Halving will occur at block 86401, which will be in 4 days.
In the crypto world, halvings usually lead to double or significant rise of crypto coins' price.
Hope that Digiwage will follow the common pattern some days around the halving point.

That is true, anytime a coin has a significant reduction in the block reward it's inevitable that the price will rise up in the following days. I wouldn't count on it doubling overnight, but it should reach that amount before long.
Activity: 350

Thank you! This is such a great news for Digiwage. Another important release has been delivered on time. This will bring a lot more confidence for Digiwage investors. I know there are a lot more exciting things going on in the background and can't wait for that. As always, keep up the good work!  Cheesy
Activity: 97
I have some PHILS in my wallet. Have I lost my coins?
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
In the crypto world, halvings usually lead to double or significant rise of crypto coins' price.
Hope that Digiwage will follow the common pattern some days around the halving point.
Can you give me more details about Digiwage block halving, please.
And with block halving coming in a few days

Activity: 546
Merit: 159
I am not familiar with functionality test, so I can not help you. However, I strongly support Digiwage project and will keep wearing its signature codes as long as possible.
By the way, based on your recent announcements, it is likely that the project has a bit fast developmental speed.
In Digiwage, I believe it can change the Freelance Workplace industry.
The Beta test version of the Android Digiwage wallet is ready, feel free to test the functionality.
The price of Digiwage plummeted, almost lost half of its value at all time high.
Nevertheless, it is normal correction, beside dramatic impacts from Bitcoin recent drops.
I don't see reasons to panic sell Digiwage, which has built up bigger community and more promising products will be released in the near future.

That is happening to almost every coins in the current bear market. But we need to notice that Digiwage has its higher floor that it used to. And with block halving coming in a few days, it is best to keep those precious wage in strong hands because it will be much harder to mine Digiwage after that. Remember it's the game of patience: the more patient you are, the more it will pay off.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
i have several MN of this currency, good ROI and solid dev team
Pages:
Jump to: