Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 54. (Read 1067211 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Wow, great news, amazing articles on Digiwage project!
To contribute to newcomers, I collected all current articles on the Digiwage project with their links:
1)The Spirit of Nakamoto Lives on: Digiwage
2) Digiwage: Decentralized Workplace Hub
3) DigiWage - A Platform For Freelancers And Job Seekers
4) Digiwage - one to watch
5) Digiwage - A future employment network
6) Masternode Update (all of my nodes listed) Smart, Curium, Digiwage, Absoulte, Advance
7) Digiwage
Let's make Digiwage community bigger, more solid, stronger over time, everyone.
Wow, very informative thread which contains helpful links to bunches of current available articles on the Digiwage project.
For newcomers, you should spend your time to read those articles all before asking basic information about the Digiwage project.
Anyway, thanks for your time to collect those articles.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
How about final decision after discussion with JanpriX, Digiwage campaign manager?
In the bounty topic, Janprix has stated officially about the expansion of the campaign for one more weeks with more open slots.
Unfortunately, this one is not allowable for Junior member rank.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Just wanted to let everyone know that we've heard your requests for an expansion on the signature campaign length. We are discussing it now and will have a response very soon. Smiley
Please expand the campaign for more weeks and expand for more participants.
I also join the Twitter channel to get more real-time news of Digiwage project.
Activity: 121
One more article on Digiwage project from community. Great works!
A big thank you to another awesome community member! Give this new article a read! Upvotes are always appreciated! https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@fahm/digiwage-a-marketplace-for-freelancer-to-showcase-their-skills#

Hope that the upcoming final decision will make expansion of current one.
Just wanted to let everyone know that we've heard your requests for an expansion on the signature campaign length. We are discussing it now and will have a response very soon. Smiley

Yeah, I have followed the channel.
Be sure to follow us on twitter to get the latest updates  Grin

https://twitter.com/digiwage/status/1002157564568768512
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
A big thank you to another awesome community member! Give this new article a read! Upvotes are always appreciated! https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@fahm/digiwage-a-marketplace-for-freelancer-to-showcase-their-skills#
Be sure to follow us on twitter to get the latest updates  Grin

https://twitter.com/digiwage/status/1002157564568768512
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
Confirm that I do get the 5K hold aridrop and at the same time my 5K is earning from Staking too.

A nice program to encourage hodler!

Keep it up. And its the community to decide how high the price can be.

Developer should focus on market to encourage hodling like this one and focus more on getting great use case for the coin.  Smiley
Can you tell me how many coins did you use for staking, and how many coins which you got as staking rewards per day, dt8666?
Highly appreciate your invaluable information on current staking rewards from Digiwage coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
It seems to me that the listing on many exchanges makes sense only when the volumes of trade become very large. And with small volumes of trade, the new exchange will promote the dispersion and shredding of funds and this can negatively affect the coin rate.

Will be the opposite.. the thing that counts is the total volume, and for grow the total volume you need to reach as much people as possible.. this means as much exchangers as possible.
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
Looking around the topic, it seems that lots of Digiwage supporters have HODL their coins, and received airdrops.
Nice bounty from Digiwage team.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
It seems to me that the listing on many exchanges makes sense only when the volumes of trade become very large. And with small volumes of trade, the new exchange will promote the dispersion and shredding of funds and this can negatively affect the coin rate.
We've already looked into Shardax. Our community is not big enough to be able to win a voting effort. So we contacted them directly for a fee estimation. It will cost a minimum of .5 btc. We are currently working towards a listing on CoinExchange. This will cost about 4 btc. We are focused on increasing our awareness and hopefully in turn, our volume. Once our volume reaches around 12 btc a day, we will become eligible for CMC. This will open a lot of opportunities. We have paid for Octaex.com and are waiting for confirmation.
Altex exchange (you can visit the exchange at https://altex.exchange/) might give free listing.
So, why not send listing request to Altex.?

Thanks for the suggestion. I will take a look into it.  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
We've already looked into Shardax. Our community is not big enough to be able to win a voting effort. So we contacted them directly for a fee estimation. It will cost a minimum of .5 btc. We are currently working towards a listing on CoinExchange. This will cost about 4 btc. We are focused on increasing our awareness and hopefully in turn, our volume. Once our volume reaches around 12 btc a day, we will become eligible for CMC. This will open a lot of opportunities. We have paid for Octaex.com and are waiting for confirmation.
Altex exchange (you can visit the exchange at https://altex.exchange/) might give free listing.
So, why not send listing request to Altex.?
Shardax exchange has given opportunities to be listed for free.
Please create a voting page for Digiwage community to join and vote for WAGE, Digiwage-Marketing.
https://shardax.com/listing/
Interesting hint, my friend. I wish Digiwage team will create voting page for our community to join and vote for the coin on Shardax.

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Block rewards have been halved. Digiwage has passed another important milestone. Looking forward to another halving in 4 months.

So what to expect from now?
Here is my own summary from Discord conversation:

- A new exchange will be online very soon and another exchange is being worked on.
- IOS wallet is being developed.
- a new freelance platform and an automatic payment processor are being built.
- Android and IOS wallet with integrated payment processor will follow after that.
- Mass marketing is planned before the roll-out of the new platform and the reason is:

One of the reasons we are holding up with the aggressive marketing is that, we like to have the platform fully developed so that investors will have a better impression and these are some of the marketing efforts we are waiting on

Marketing for new platform launch
-----------------------------------
> Telegram, Discord user bump
> Bitcointalk bump
> Twitter, Youtube, paid Ads
> Youtuber's with nice subscribers and view count.
> Facebook freelancer group admin collaboration.
> Referal programs.
> Platform first users will recieve rewards for posting a job.
> Email boost for targeted freelancers and crypto users.
> Video marketing script writing.
> Animated video for Digiwage.
> Listing articles on forbes, inc, the guardian and vogue.

I think that is enough exciting news for Digiwager. Thanks and keep up the good work, Devs and I am looking forward to the next Digiwage milestone.
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
If I have 75k WAGE I better set up 6 masternodes and get profit from it, daily income 6 x ~100 WAGE = 600 coins, dev, may be your airdrop reward is little bit for 2 weeks? https://masternodes.online/currencies/WAGE/
It is probably Digiwage team will use those coins of participants to set masternodes up to get rewards, something like win-win situations between devs and Digiwage holders who don't have enough coins to set up their own masternodes.
Win-win situation, so let's join if you think that you have benefits from shared-masternodes.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Great news! We are now listed on https://www.crypto-coinz.net/
https://www.crypto-coinz.net/coin-info/?146-Digiwage-WAGE-Quark-calculator/
More places new investors can hear about Digiwage Grin

That is good news for DigiWage. I personally find crypto-coinz to be a very useful website. They aren't as well known as whattomine, but they often have information for coins that can't be found elsewhere.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing useful information about the project
Activity: 278
The swap has ended more than a month ago.
contact us on discord to discuss more.
Have you had plan for expanding current signature campaign of Digiwage project?
Hope that you will say Yes and more participants can join.
Thanks.

I'll discuss with our signature campaign manager and he might give an update soon.
Pages:
Jump to: