Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DIGIWAGE (WAGE) - Decentralized Freelance Platform |MN|POS|NO ICO - page 69. (Read 1067211 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is so crooked? Commands on the command line for running masternode do not work:(

type help from debug log to know the commands that work with our wallet, you can see the updated list

16:50:57   startmasternode

16:50:57   startmasternode "local|all|many|missing|disabled|alias" lockwallet ( "alias" )

Attempts to start one or more masternode(s)

Arguments:
1. set         (string, required) Specify which set of masternode(s) to start.
2. lockwallet  (boolean, required) Lock wallet after completion.
3. alias       (string) Masternode alias. Required if using 'alias' as the set.

Result: (for 'local' set):
"status"     (string) Masternode status message

Result: (for other sets):
{
  "overall": "xxxx",     (string) Overall status message
  "detail": [
    {
      "node": "xxxx",    (string) Node name or alias
      "result": "xxxx",  (string) 'success' or 'failed'
      "error": "xxxx"    (string) Error message, if failed
    }
  ]
}

Examples:
> digiwage-cli masternodestart "alias" "my_mn"
> curl --user myusername --data-binary '{"jsonrpc": "1.0", "id":"curltest", "method": "masternodestart", "params": ["alias" "my_mn"] }' -H 'content-type: text/plain;' http://127.0.0.1:46002/
 (code -1)

See Comand and Examples Wink Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
how do i swap PHILS for digiwage ?

1. USE TELEGRAM BOT
DIGIWAGE OFFICIAL SWAP BOT > https://t.me/digiwagebot or you can finfd it @Digiwagebot
Find instruction INSIDE

2. MANUAL
Send your PHILS to the given address for Manual swap. (PaPNAHCqJjjfUByej4MaZsvFCXfX3EC6PC)
And fill up the following form with required details. We will verify and send Digiwage to the Digiwage address you specify in the form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfnqnZJ-lLpEs1IZOuHL619cD_NNYz91NZeeL-QR08-LIMCRg/viewform?usp=sf_link

More question? Join Discord
Activity: 12
how do i swap PHILS for digiwage ?
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
What is so crooked? Commands on the command line for running masternode do not work:(

type help from debug log to know the commands that work with our wallet, you can see the updated list
Activity: 182
it is a good project, very intresting if it's have bounty i want join. i think this project will be succes because it's have innovative idea to make everyone want to invest for this project. goodluck for team.
Activity: 62
Got my WAGE from the swap!  Thank you devs!  Super stoked to see where this project is headed.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
The platform for freelancers looks quite promising. I know the developers and community have been very involved in the development of this project so far. I guess they will start selling their services through the Digiwage platform  Wink
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Wow, that is great news! The Digiwage project is making impressive progress. Smooth swap, a new freelance platform and today the listing on my favorite dex CryptoBridge.
Activity: 294
Digiwage (WAGE) listed Masternodes.online

https://masternodes.online/currencies/WAGE/

Specifications
Activity: 336
Activity: 16
still shows that staking is not active
me need answer too. How to activate staking?
I yet Added in the label staking=1 to make it so: digiwage-qt.exe -staking=1, pos started
Activity: 16
me need answer too. How to activate staking?
how to enable POS? Added "staking=1" to the config file, but no result
Filled out and submitted my form for the swap.  Blockchain appears to be stuck but I'll keep an eye on it.  Looking forward to assembling my WAGE node.

Blockchain has moved again, there seem to be some duplicate blocks?  If I'm wrong forgive me.

https://i.imgur.com/uHF7uuP.png

But I've sent my PHILS and submitted the form with proof so hopefully my Digiwage shows up in my wallet.  Cheers. Smiley
Filled out and submitted my form for the swap.  Blockchain appears to be stuck but I'll keep an eye on it.  Looking forward to assembling my WAGE node.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
it's a very potential project if the team work hard it will be one of the best project in the world like UPWORK

You got it right. This is a project that has so much potential and I'm personally looking forward for its progression in the coming months.

As you may have noticed, the dev team for this coin is very active and they listen intently in their community. That is one of the reasons why we have Digiwage now. The community decided to do a coin swap (from Phils to Digiwage) to counter the unfair reward system of Phils. With all the details being laid out, the dev team carefully moved forward and came with this project. The process of coin swap is going smoothly right now, together with the new POS/MN reward system. Exchange listing is also very near so that everyone can buy this coin and setup their MN right away.
Pages:
Jump to: