Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣[ANN]DINASTYCOIN✅ENJOY ITALY✅MANDATORY UPDATE⚡NEW THREAD⚡SINCE 2015⚡ - page 2. (Read 28083 times)

copper member
Activity: 307
Merit: 5
Please Merit and Enjoy Italy!
Greetings again,

just a little heads up!

Cryptopia put the dcy wallet into maintainence to investigate and update.

We will keep you updated!

Best Regards,
Bill

they have to update the latest version 2.1.2i we informed them since last saturday night we vot attack from ASIC Cryptonight miner working on EasyHash pool that create alternative Chain... and stuck all seed nodes
Like usually cryptopia  will reopen wallet after they did the update and sync blockchain

Greetings everyone!

We are glad to announce, that our Cryptopia Wallets are back online!

Happy trading!

Best Regards,

Bill
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I am happy to see so many dev activity here!
Activity: 87
Merit: 12
the first cryptocurrency to promote made in italy
They are real and fully scam coin.
I lost Over 1 million DCY COIN For Unknown! also i attached proof to this forum.

i was warn exact 2 mounth ago about this coin!

the test is realy easy.  withdraw some coin to btc-alpha.com and cryptopia.co.nz....

none of them will deposit! it seems there is Two type of dinastycoin. also they roll back the blockchain with out any inform and for unknown reason!!!

"AGAIN BEWARE ABOUT THIS SCAM COIN! AND DON'T WASTE YOUR MINER TIME ON IT OR YOU WILL BE FACE BUSINESS DAMAGE!"

Dear sir
first of all we do not did any rollback now. The only one we did 2 months ago was to resolve a bad blockchain sisuation due to several HASH attack from ASIC cryptonight
saturday night we got another attach (it came always from EasyHAsh Power Pool where some ASIC generate too much power and this have create these problems.)
saturday night all seed node was stuck, so we need to restore it starting from the last index of our pool.
Only easyhash pool was on another chain but was not possible to communicate with the pool owner. So we restart all  seed nodes from the latest block we could get access and can save blockchain copy.
and we communicate this monday to cryptopia and btc-alpha so that they can sync the correct chain.
The problem of alternative chain is and all problems we got was born when ASIC Cryptonight start to collect Dinastycoin.
Many cryptonight coin had and have same problem.
Solution is move to V7 and as soon is possible to Monero with V8. We are working for this
so anyone you are that write this false thingw. I can say to all you wrong totally talking about scam of Dinastycoin, if we are scam are scam also most of cryptonoite coins

we are working hard to improve Dinastycoin, we are preparing also a new roadmap where all people can see what we will do in the next 12/18 months and understand how the value will can grow fast
I suggest as more people that can to connect the pool https://poolmining2.dianstycoin.com or http://dcy.crypto-coins.club/ that are best pool I know for Dinastycoin
and do not believe what this unknow guy writing
Everybody that loose DCY for some reason send proof of that to BILL administrator of this forum and we will send back!

Soon everyone could also change DcY with another exchange that will be ready soon where DCy could be changed also with LTC DCX ETH

the only one worked for me is 2.1.2h
the wallet still not stable as it freezes up in win10 64 and win7 64, its erratic sometimes,properly more time needed from dev  

Hello aalrwais ,

Thank you for your input. currently need to use wallet 2.1.2i and not 2.1.2h . to can use it you can delete old blockchain from you computer or download latest blockchain

http://www.e-volutionweb.com/public/dcybc2/dcyblockchain29102018.tar

thanks to support Dinastycoin
regards
Dinastycoin admin
[/quote]
Greetings again,

just a little heads up!

Best Regards,
Bill

they have to update the latest version 2.1.2i we informed them since last saturday night we vot attack from ASIC Cryptonight miner working on EasyHash pool that create alternative Chain... and stuck all seed nodes
Like usually cryptopia  will reopen wallet after they did the update and sync blockchain
copper member
Greetings again,

just a little heads up!

Best Regards,
Bill
copper member
Greetings everyone!

I lost Over 1 million DCY COIN For Unknown! also i attached proof to this forum.

the test is realy easy.  withdraw some coin to btc-alpha.com and cryptopia.co.nz....

none of them will deposit! it seems there is Two type of dinastycoin. also they roll back the blockchain with out any inform and for unknown reason!!!

x3aklili please troll elsewhere, thank you. You started mining during a time when we experienced severe network issues. (due to various attacks on our blockchain)

Here is a recent withdraw from cryptopia and a screenshot of the wallet that received it. Maybe you should contact support?

Cryptopia withdraw is working fine. They are currently working on updating the wallet tho.

Hello,

I used the Dinastywallet a couple of months ago. And used the Dinastycoin-miner.

Now it does not want to sync. I downloaded the latest wallet from their site.

What can i do?

Greetz and thx

I'm having issues syncing as well with the Windows 2.1.2i daemon.  It almost finished, but now just spams "Wrong block version":

WARNING Failed to validate block fbfa4391392721639d1d7e94998b9044e22a528f1ce1e807c5b8001815bb3ee8: Wrong block version
2018-Oct-31 14:40:28.499226 INFO    [94.15.241.102:58252 INC] Sync data returned unknown top block: 524419 -> 563499 [39080 blocks (54 days) behind]

Anyone else seeing this?

Hey RizSphere and Beachboy20,

sorry to hear you have experienced issues. one thing you could do is to delete the old blockchain files and copy the files from this link to that directory.
https://bit.ly/2zifc3a

the wallet still not stable as it freezes up in win10 64 and win7 64, its erratic sometimes,properly more time needed from dev  

Hello aalrwais ,

Thank you for your input. i forwarded your experiences to the dev team. 2.1.2.h and 2.1.2i are still considered BETA.

Best Regards,

Bill
Activity: 19
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
Hello,

I used the Dinastywallet a couple of months ago. And used the Dinastycoin-miner.

What can i do?

Greetz and thx

I'm having issues syncing as well with the Windows 2.1.2i daemon.  It almost finished, but now just spams "Wrong block version":

WARNING Failed to validate block fbfa4391392721639d1d7e94998b9044e22a528f1ce1e807c5b8001815bb3ee8: Wrong block version
2018-Oct-31 14:40:28.499226 INFO    [94.15.241.102:58252 INC] Sync data returned unknown top block: 524419 -> 563499 [39080 blocks (54 days) behind]

Anyone else seeing this?

Activity: 103

"AGAIN BEWARE ABOUT THIS SCAM COIN! AND DON'T WASTE YOUR MINER TIME ON IT OR YOU WILL BE FACE BUSINESS DAMAGE!"

Activity: 1
Hello,

What can i do?

Greetz and thx
WIN 25.000 DCY! @ DCY.CRYPTO-COINS.CLUB

For a chance to win:
- Connect your miner to the pool at http://dcy.crypto-coins.club/
- Send us a message with your wallet address on our Discord. https://discord.gg/DcCy3EA

All miners, big or small have a chance to win.
Miners with a higher number of “total hashes submitted” have a bigger chance to win.

The winner will be announced on Sunday November 4.

Good Luck!
Activity: 5
We all happy to get cryptopia back on track , if u need help or just talk fell free to get on board https://discord.gg/j9ZxTex
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 10
Greetings everyone,

Just wanted to give you an update on exchange wallet status after the fork:

Hey!

Thank you for this update, great to see that trading on those exchanges is possible again!

Have a nice day !
copper member
It's really going to be party time when Cryptopia is back live!

I really wanted this time when we see the growth of the currency and we will enjoy high prices for the tokens that are in our purse. I hope the prices will grow and will make us happy.

Yes note that DCY has been around since 2015. That's right more than 3 years ago and counting my friend.
I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO.  Bitcointalk management or admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.

Greetings Daekbyong!

Thank you for your kind words, great to have you here!

one thing tho - WE ARE NO ICO Smiley

Best Regards,

Bill
Activity: 27

I really wanted this time when we see the growth of the currency and we will enjoy high prices for the tokens that are in our purse. I hope the prices will grow and will make us happy.

Yes note that DCY has been around since 2015. That's right more than 3 years ago and counting my friend.
I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO.  Bitcointalk management or admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.
copper member
Greetings everyone,

Just wanted to give you an update on exchange wallet status after the fork:

ACTIVE

17.09.2018: NEW wallet gui 64 bit for windows is published
https://github.com/dinastyoffreedom/dinastycoin/files/2387033/dinastycoinwallet212h.zip

Latest Sources - Github

https://github.com/dinastyoffreedom/dinastycoin/releases/

copper member
Activity: 144
Merit: 10

25.000 DCY GIVEAWAY! ----- DCY.CRYPTO-COINS.CLUB

For a chance to win:
Connect your miner to the pool at http://dcy.crypto-coins.club
Send us a message with your wallet address on Discord. https://discord.gg/DcCy3EA

All miners have a chance to win.
Miners with a higher number of “total hashes submitted” have a bigger chance to win.

The winner will be announced on the October 20.

Good Luck!
Pages:
Jump to: