Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣[ANN]DINASTYCOIN✅ENJOY ITALY✅MANDATORY UPDATE⚡NEW THREAD⚡SINCE 2015⚡ - page 3. (Read 28083 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Greetings everyone!

We are pleased to announce that our Cryptopia wallet is back online:

Also, we want to thank you for your ongoing support and patience during this maintenance!

Best Regards,

Bill

It's good that the wallet is open again, now I would encourage the team to put more efforts into the promotion of this nice project.

Yes yeswepump, it certainly was a long summer but we're getting to business as usual now and can really focus on what's coming and that certainly includes more promotion and future roadmap items to come!
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It's really going to be party time when Cryptopia is back live!

I really wanted this time when we see the growth of the currency and we will enjoy high prices for the tokens that are in our purse. I hope the prices will grow and will make us happy.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Greetings everyone!

Also, we want to thank you for your ongoing support and patience during this maintenance!

Best Regards,

Bill

It's good that the wallet is open again, now I would encourage the team to put more efforts into the promotion of this nice project.
copper member
Activity: 307
Merit: 5
Please Merit and Enjoy Italy!
Greetings everyone!

Best Regards,

Bill
copper member
Greetings everyone!

Heres a Little update from Cryptopia regarding Wallet Maintenance:

I will Keep you updated once new informations are available!

Until then, make sure you join our discord, link is in my signature.

Best Regards,

Bill
Did you guys enjoy the Airdrops and Giveaways for celebrating BTC-Alpha going back online?

Imagine what's going to go down when Cryptopia is back up? Smiley
copper member
It's really going to be party time when Cryptopia is back live!
copper member
2.1.2h How to update your wallet Please help me. I'm new.

Greetings yasin00,

Glad to have you here.

Make sure to join our Discord Server, there is a support channel with people that will help you Smiley

copper member
Greetings everyone!

Really good news:

BTC-Alpha is back online!

how about the signature you wear?
Any signature campaign have been on the way?
Anyway, many thanks for the important announcement related to BTC-Alpha.

Greetings dudcr,

Actually, we are currently preparing a variety of Bounty Programs.

Make sure you joined our discord to throw your opinions into the pot.

Best Regards,

Bill
copper member
Greetings everyone!

Make sure to join our Discord Server:

News and Updates, 02.October 2018
=================================

News and Updates, 02.October 2018
=================================

Blockchain News

* Blockchain Status: Stable
* Network Hashrate: Growing
* Exchanges: BTC-Alpha back online!
                    Cryptopia replied they can make it within this week
                    Altex: We are waiting for a reply

Discord News

* OUR INVITE CONTEST STARTED!! check #🏅invite-contest
* #💸airdrop and #🎁giveaway are now restricted to Supporter Role or higher
* The new Role "Investor" was created in addition to our upcoming membership agreements
* The new Role "Promoter" was created
* New Bounties will be introduced this week

We are currently looking to expand our team

* Developers (to strenghten the core team)
* Promoter / Community Manager
* Discord Moderators
* Telegram Moderators
* Ideas? Get in contact with the team to discuss it
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
2.1.2h How to update your wallet Please help me. I'm new.
copper member
Greetings everyone!

Really good news:

BTC-Alpha is back online!

Also , make sure you join our discord for our ongoing Airdrops, Giveaways, Bounties and Promotions!

For the Next 7 Days, you will have the possibility to win 1000 DCY on our Discord, EVERY DAY!
There will be another chance to win 1000 DCY for each exchange that relaunched Smiley
This Giveaway series is sponsored by  @ParTyzanTR0nin#3524

Best Regards

Bill
copper member
Thanks Bill for clarifying the situation.

Do you have any date for "full launch", even approximate ?

Greetings JSSSX,

Glad to have you here.

Actually, the network is pretty stable for quite some times, the new wallet only earned positive feedback since it´s launch so actually we are on a good way.

We could really need more miners on the official pool to further stabilize the network. I was also in contact with cryptopia and we are working on the relaunch.

Unfortunatly, i don´t want to raise expectations, so please understand i won´t give out a timeframe for now. But i am pretty sure you get my point Smiley

Best Regards,

Bill
Activity: 6
Thanks Bill for clarifying the situation.

Do you have any date for "full launch", even approximate ?
copper member
We are happy to announce a Massive 200 000 DCY Giveaway!

Requirements:

Point your miner (<10KH/s) to poolmining1.dinastycoin.com

Send Bill or Flong a short message on discord, including your wallet address and your current Total Hashes Submitted count

Both informations need to be submitted in order to enter the giveaway.

Rewards will be determined by submitted hashes during September.

The winners will be determined on 07.10.2018 on our Discord -> https://discord.gg/zNVhegf
copper member
Greetings GoldKimber,

Great to have you here.

Sure, actually we are in close contact with cryptopia and currently work full throttle on getting the exchanges back.
Since the current wallet release only got positive feedback yet and even the corner cases got solved, we are a big step further on relaunching the exchanges.

But let me make one thing clear:

I understand that this was a rough time, even for the users, but Dinastycoin is not Dead. Our Discord is coming back to life currently. The last 3 months also helped to strenghten the core community.
The Ecosystem still exists, some of our users also took their 1st vacation paid in DCY this summer. We could even increase our Blockchain Dev Team Member count ! Dinastycoin took a hit, but is not dead. Smiley

Regarding the decision to switch to V7:

One thing you seem to forgot that we have a full blown mining farm and mining rental services that can be paid with dcy - so we are pretty confident to have a strong network after changing to V7.
Please look forward for more informations regarding the rebase, including more detailed infos about why and when.

Until then, have a nice time and make sure you joined our Discord to be part of our community.

Best Regards
Bill
Activity: 45
Could you answer me this?  Cryptopia says they are waiting on the DCY developers to provide a new wallet to them.  What is the status of that?  When can we expect this to happen?  Right now DCY is a dead coin, unable to trade on any reputable exchanges.  Any delays right now are killing the confidence and price of the coin.   Are you upset with ASIC miners or something?  What has happened that you want to goto V7?  Have you not been paying attention to the rest of the coins that went to V7 and other variants... only to find themselves surrounded by crickets... nobody willing to mine at a financial loss... and then having to come back to the original CN algo?  Why switch?  You'll just end up switching back again...

I won't mine a coin that isn't on an exchange that's liquid.  I'm won't float big electric bills for anyone.  You owe me nothing... so why should I spend any of my fiat currency on your project if I can't have my coin in a liquid form?

You have killed your coin for the moment.  You need to know that.  I think your best path forward is to make Cryptopia happy, get them what they need... restore liquidity on the exchanges and in turn, the rest of us... and then stay on CN algo.  Limiting the hashing equipment that can mine your chain... well, that's just not a smart idea.  I told the folks at Electroneum the same thing months ago... guess what they did?
copper member
We are happy to announce a Massive 200 000 DCY Giveaway!

Requirements:

Point your miner (<10KH/s) to poolmining1.dinastycoin.com

Send Bill or Flong a short message on discord, including your wallet address and your current Total Hashes Submitted count

Both informations need to be submitted in order to enter the giveaway.

Rewards will be determined by submitted hashes during September.

The winners will be determined on 07.10.2018 on our Discord -> https://discord.gg/zNVhegf
copper member
Hello,  I am not an expert. But I'm going to "totally in" into this idea blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.

Greetings ChrisWal,

Thank you for your Kind words, great to have you here!
Make sure you also join our discord Smiley

Best Regards,

Bill
Pages:
Jump to: