Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣[ANN]DINASTYCOIN✅ENJOY ITALY✅MANDATORY UPDATE⚡NEW THREAD⚡SINCE 2015⚡ - page 28. (Read 28083 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Hi devs. Say me under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?
copper member
Activity: 307
Merit: 5
Please Merit and Enjoy Italy!
I sent Dinastycoin at BTC-Alpha Exchange to Cryptopia for a long time but did not receive and I sent a support ticket but did not receive a reply.
There's a way I can get DCY back?

Greetings Davidkakeko,

if i remember correctly, btc-alpha had a problem that there was no field to enter the payment id some months ago.
I would recommend to contact cryptopia with the transaction id and give them the requested info so they can check if they received the payment on the wallet to add the missing balance to your cryptopia wallet.

if the transaction id is not confirmed, then you should get in contact with btc-alpha to get this issue resolved.

Unfortunately, there is not much that I could do for you in either case, but let me know the outcome!

Best Regards,
Bill
Activity: 70
Still watching this one.  Looks like a cool roadmap and things planned.

Don't sit back and watch badferret, this coin as an established background and great potential for the future.

Come and join us down the mine Grin or join our growing community here or on the discord group, its really friendly
has great giveaways and bounties plus there's loads of people willing to help you out if need be

https://discord.gg/UEXYVvG

Activity: 77
Feedbacks about the community:
Very hands-on team(always there to help)
Community grows larger
Extreme potential
The development of the discord community is excellent, be sure to check them out.
Activity: 154
Good day to the Dinasty community!

Loving the mining option that the DinastyCoin wallet offers! It is as simple as hitting one button in order to start mining! Not additional configurations are to be made. And, guess what? I got my first reward earlier than expected. Quite a nice wallet, well implemented and presented to the users. Congrats to the Dev team!

Cheers
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I sent Dinastycoin at BTC-Alpha Exchange to Cryptopia for a long time but did not receive and I sent a support ticket but did not receive a reply.
There's a way I can get DCY back?
Activity: 15
Activity: 74
Realy This Is A Nice Project
Activity: 61
Still watching this one.  Looks like a cool roadmap and things planned.
copper member

Greetings Visesrion,

Soon .. Smiley

Greetings Supporters!

I am pleased to finally announce our partnership with a new exchange based in London specialized in cryptonote currencies.

We are very happy to announce this new partnership, since we were working hard during the last months to make this possible.
This exchange will bring a completely efficient support structure and also will support various crypto currencies!

The following Crypto-Currencies of Dinasty of Freedom will be supported:

•         DinastyCoin
•         DinastyToken

Since I know you guys already, I know you will ask yourself, what is this New DinastyToken ?!? … Smiley
Please have a little more patience, I will release further informations regarding DinastyToken during the next days.
Fact: You will be able to exchange DinastyCoin to DinastyToken for a specific rate I will also announce during the next days.
DinastyCoin and DinastyToken will coexist in the future, so you don't have to worry about your DinastyCoins, that are already in your possession.

The New Exchange will also be integrated into Upholds Ecosystem.
Because of that, the start of the new exchange, brings support for all coins that are already included in Upholds Ecosystem!

But there is more!!

There will also be a direct integration of Dinasty BackOffice on the new exchange, so our merchants, partners and supporters will get new possibilities for DinastyCoin and DinastyToken.
There will be even more exciting news I will release regarding this topic. So stay tuned Smiley

If you have any questions regarding this topic, feel free to post your questions in the general channel.

Best Regards,
Bill

Best Regards,
Bill
copper member
We got a new frontend for our pool. Customized frontend and more features will be added soon.

Pool website: https://dcy.leafpool.com/

Join us now and see you there!

Greetings,

i really like the new frontend! I added the new link to the Pool-Section!

Best Regards,
Bill
Activity: 3
Announcement: Dinasty of Freedom - MANDATORY UPDATE!

Dinastycoin - DCY
Cultural Association of Dinasty of Freedom

An English translation of our website is coming soon and our
BitCoinTalk posts below are currently being updated. Make sure you keep an eye out for updates.
Please join our fast growing community and enjoy the future of DCY.

copper member
Greetings,

Updated the solo mining instructions , including the seed-nodes list!

Check it out!

Best Regards,
Bill
Activity: 330
Merit: 1
We got a new frontend for our pool. Customized frontend and more features will be added soon.

Pool website: https://dcy.leafpool.com/
Pool Discord: https://discord.gg/ZrvWWjC

Join us now and see you there!
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
welcome to Italy
benvenuto in Italia  

welcome to Italy
benvenuto in Italia
https://discord.gg/UFDyt  
DinastyToken Specifications
Total Supply: 200 Million Coins
Block Time: 60 seconds
Algorithm: Cryptonight
Protocol: Cryptonote
Ticker: TBA Soon

DinastyCoin Specifications
Total Supply: 2 Billion Coins
Block Time: 120 seconds
Algorithm: Cryptonight
Protocol: Cryptonote
Ticker: DCY

Activity: 6
Announcement: Dinasty of Freedom - MANDATORY UPDATE!

Dinastycoin - DCY
Cultural Association of Dinasty of Freedom

An English translation of our website is coming soon and our
BitCoinTalk posts below are currently being updated. Make sure you keep an eye out for updates.
Please join our fast growing community and enjoy the future of DCY.

Morning guys
welcome https://discord.gg/UFDyt  
bounty bounty bounty  Grin Grin
welcome to Italy
benvenuto in Italia

Pages:
Jump to: