Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣[ANN]DINASTYCOIN✅ENJOY ITALY✅MANDATORY UPDATE⚡NEW THREAD⚡SINCE 2015⚡ - page 31. (Read 28083 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Great job another coin to mine the journey to success may take too long but i know this project can go far and end to success
Activity: 154
Hi, I just read Dinasty's welcome banner and I already love their project and goals! I think the combination of an ethical and supportive community plus individual freedom is a win, something that most of us are looking for in the digital era that we are living in. Thank you and congratulations guys for moving this initiative! Will be a pleasure to support your cause!

Best Regards.
copper member
Activity: 307
Merit: 5
Please Merit and Enjoy Italy!
Hi, this project looks very nice, can someone tell me has it premine and how much if has?

Greetings goodminer,

Great to have you here!

There has been no Premining of DinastyCoin.

Make sure you join us on discord - check the links in my signature.

Best Regards,

Bill
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Hi, this project looks very nice, can someone tell me has it premine and how much if has?
copper member
It's a very good project .

I just joined the exclusive airdrop for it on CRYPTONINJAS. You can join the exclusive airdrop/giveaway from the discord channel - CRYPTONINJAS https://discord.gg/gz6dpaQ

Greetings Divesh!

I am glad , that you like our project!

But please refrain from posting advertisements on our thread.

Best regards,
Bill
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
What I like about this project is its already listed in good exchanges. I really hope that many people will invest in this amazing project with great potentials. Good luck.
copper member
Who are some of your main competitors? What aspects makes you better than your competition?

Greetings ansteadm,

Actually, there are no competitors. We already have an integrated ecosystem inside italy.
You can already use DinastyCoin to pay for various Services (Hotels, Restaurants, Merchants, etc)

The translation of our Ecosystem is already in progress - as soon as this task has been completed, i will let you know!

Best Regards,

Bill
copper member
Sounds a really interesting project, do you have any ETA for GUI wallet?

Greetings DigDeepMining,

The GUI Wallet has already been released some months ago.

Check out or Github for the latest releases:

https://github.com/dinastyoffreedom/dinastycoin/releases

Best Regards,

Bill
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Its Great to see the community and team working hard to move this coin into the next generation. #Dinastycoin
this is very nice, they have a great community and it will have a big effect on the project
it would not be difficult if they already have a big community and serious in developing
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Its Great to see the community and team working hard to move this coin into the next generation. #Dinastycoin
Activity: 15
looking forward to what the future holds with this coin, very interesting ideas  Grin
Activity: 166
Another interesting and great project..
I like the feature being anonymous.
Looking forward for more developments to this project..
Goodluck to the devs.
Activity: 276
nice , but u should your web page in english ..
Activity: 224
Who are some of your main competitors? What aspects makes you better than your competition?
Activity: 16
You have a lot of avenues planned with the decentralized markets to drive demand for the coin and if streamlined could be a powerhouse coin.  Look forward to a new site, last one def needs work.  I hope there's an option to choose language implemented, google translate doesn't translate it all for me and fails me constantly
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
Sounds a really interesting project, do you have any ETA for GUI wallet?
Activity: 1
sounds like good. wish this coin go to the moon.
Activity: 31
This coin looks cool. It’s awesome that they already have merchants where I can use my coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Dinastycoin, a coin with a bright future! I like that this coin is decentralized and anonymous.
I will closely monitor how the coin develops.
Activity: 65
Roadmap is clear cut. Will go high DCY.
Pages:
Jump to: