Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣[ANN]DINASTYCOIN✅ENJOY ITALY✅MANDATORY UPDATE⚡NEW THREAD⚡SINCE 2015⚡ - page 32. (Read 28083 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
i like your project im italian boy Wink
copper member
Activity: 307
Merit: 5
Please Merit and Enjoy Italy!
Interesting stuff guys, I'm from Italy, cannot wait to test it out Cheesy

Greetings G.Cast33!

Great to hear! Actually, you already can! We have some updates coming soon, which will improve the usability drastically Smiley

I will let you know, once it´s released!

Best Regards,

Bill
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Lead marketer for The EPIC Coin
Looks like a good project to me! Can't wait for the Android wallet to be developed!
Activity: 154
Great idea for a coin made by a solid team. Wishing of the best of luck guys!
Activity: 2
Nice. Post for altcoin ninja air drop
Activity: 28
Activity: 33
Interesting stuff guys, I'm from Italy, cannot wait to test it out Cheesy
Activity: 77
Merit: 2
Tgto6rUJSuQXUTRcU1gJAqF6LaN2CoJo3y
Nice project... Nice ever seen ANN... i came here thanks to AltCoinNinja and i do not regreat of that...

I like the project... i think good things at future is here...
Activity: 42
nice project indeed..i think this coin is the most valuable coin. hope to the moon.
Activity: 77
Most under valued coin...I think it goos to one of the top coin in this year 2018.
Activity: 2
Activity: 6
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
A pretty good concept for your project is to add to this page of your project additional information about the project and the team so that investors can get to know more closely. When do you plan to start an ICO company?
Activity: 23
hi, im cryptojinsei, live in japan.
as I am, young Japanese people are interested in cryptocurrencies a lot.
and we are always looking for promising things - not for DUMP but for offering a better future.
cryptocurrencies will be a worldwide trend and it will create many innovative services.
im looking forward to the day Dinastycoin can be used in Japan.
keep your best and i support you (a little)
best regards,

soon there will be the possibility in the Chinese language platform, it will be easier to spread the dinastycoin in the East
Activity: 330
Merit: 1
I dont know if the goal of the bounty is to spam our ANN thread to make this thread look alive but I think its better if you are not posting here just to promote your discord link here. It makes DCY look spammy and desperate. What I want to say is its better if you promote your link on other website were there are people who still doesnt know DCY that way we reach more people because if a person is already on this thread then it means he/she is already interested besides the discord link is already posted on the first post. I am not hating just pointing out what I am seeing.

Good luck DCY!

Greetings annapotpot,

Thank you for your interrest, the bounty was launched with the release of the roadmap, because of this, you see some more activity on bitcointalk.

Actually, the news also got spreaded on FB, Twitter, Discord and Telegram and also including the  italian community.

Come check us out on Discord, i never see you online on our server Smiley

Best Regards,

Bill

I just check the messages and announcement from time to time. Ill probably try to be active there when I have more free time Smiley

Activity: 23
Statistics: Currently at http://poolmining2.dinastycoin.com/ you receive 1 DinastyCoin (Dcy) per day for "h / s".
Activity: 49
hi to everybody , i begin today to mine dinastycoin , i read about the project and i begin to love it , i put my vote and wish an amazing future
Activity: 10
hi, im cryptojinsei, live in japan.
as I am, young Japanese people are interested in cryptocurrencies a lot.
and we are always looking for promising things - not for DUMP but for offering a better future.
cryptocurrencies will be a worldwide trend and it will create many innovative services.
im looking forward to the day Dinastycoin can be used in Japan.
keep your best and i support you (a little)
best regards,
Activity: 9

Wow, what an amazing project! The development team looks promising.
copper member
Activity: 307
Merit: 5
Please Merit and Enjoy Italy!
Greetings !

Great to hear that you like our Roadmap ! Smiley

Thank you for your support!

Check out our brand new Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/mnrfcMP

Telegram Official Channel:
https://t.me/joinchat/Es0dxRJImRjyWlAiCPtKHg

Telegram News Channel:
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEkoLU7qlYnyfkYa9g

Telegram Support Channel:
https://t.me/joinchat/Es0dxQsliOiqAerw1b3ukQ

Best Regards,
Bill
Yeah, it's good to have active channels from Dinastycoin project. I have joined the telegram and discord channels. What I found is there are lots of active, helpful users in those channels.

Greetings lamgiaukhongkho26,

Great to hear that you like our discord. Telegram is still a bit quiet, but the Discord server, which we launched a month ago, already is a nice place to be Smiley

Best Regards,

Bill
Pages:
Jump to: