Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣[ANN]DINASTYCOIN✅ENJOY ITALY✅MANDATORY UPDATE⚡NEW THREAD⚡SINCE 2015⚡ - page 30. (Read 28083 times)

copper member
Activity: 307
Merit: 5
Please Merit and Enjoy Italy!
How is it different from similar projects?

Greetings idioma1,

Afaik there is no similar project. If you name me one, I will check it out and post the differences Smiley

Best Regards,
Bill
copper member
Greetings,

All pools are running without any issues for several hours already. Happy mining!

Best Regards,
Bill
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Heard of this coin from some of my friends. Project looks very promising with lots of good work already done. Wish you all the best! I'll be following the work you guys will be doing.

and why do not you take part? ..... by registering in the community, you can free, follow the project and be updated in real time, contribute to the growth and diffusion of the dinastycoin
I think you guys should clarify more what do you suggest to the market, it is hard for me to catch the sense.

hello Bertram89, the project is very simple, we are creating another eco system, plus the dynasty of freedom has a referal system which helps the new members, if you need help and be followed write me
Activity: 12
Heard of this coin from some of my friends. Project looks very promising with lots of good work already done. Wish you all the best! I'll be following the work you guys will be doing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
I think you guys should clarify more what do you suggest to the market, it is hard for me to catch the sense.
the official pool of Dinastycoin, and 'operating again, the fee withheld from the pool, is divided between miners.

http://poolmining2.dinastycoin.com/
Activity: 266
How is it different from similar projects?
Activity: 180
Sounds a really interesting project, do you have any ETA for GUI wallet?

Greetings DigDeepMining,

This is going to one of the best project - good price and it looks so promising and going to fly high in near future as well as in long term is my view i m thinking to buy more on dips 

The GUI Wallet has already been released some months ago.

Check out or Github for the latest releases:

https://github.com/dinastyoffreedom/dinastycoin/releases

Best Regards,

Bill
Activity: 180
Looks like a promising project - how to buy these coins and is this listed in any exchange, excited to take part of this project
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Great Project!!! Lets go Dinasty Team!!!
Activity: 77
I just joined recently on their discord community, one thing i can say for sure is that you have a great one. The 'outside world' usage of the coin is overwhelming . I am still finding my way through the coin but ill be sure to invite friends to check out the project.
Activity: 128
can i ask with this Monero hardfork, Asic resist and cryptonight v7 protocol and etc etc etc...
What direction choice Dinastycoin move on or ?
Activity: 154
Hi everyone, have you checked DinastyCoin Price Prediction that was published yesterday? It looks simply great Smiley

The page (link below) forecasts a price of $0.066435 by 2023-04-06, which is a revenue of around +31,740.00% with a 5-year investment. As an example, $200.00 investment into DCY today may be worth $31,940.00 by 2023. Not bad Wink

http://www.coinliker.com/forecast/dinastycoin-Elr2-prediction

Wishing you all a happy weekend! And HODL your DCY!
copper member
Is the Official Pool work correct?

Greetings,

All Pools are experiencing problems at the moment
Actually, there was an attack on our blockchain like the ones you already seen on other crypto coins.
Due the specification of DinastyCoin, the attack could be ended pretty quickly and now, the blockchain needs some time to regenerate.

I will let you know, once everything is working without any issue again Smiley

Best Regards,

Bill
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Activity: 27
Is the Official Pool work correct?
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
Sounds a really interesting project, do you have any ETA for GUI wallet?

Greetings DigDeepMining,

The GUI Wallet has already been released some months ago.

Check out or Github for the latest releases:

https://github.com/dinastyoffreedom/dinastycoin/releases

Best Regards,

Bill
Hi Bill, I must have overlooked that lol Cheesy ...Downloading now!

Thank you so much and best of luck with your project Smiley
Activity: 1
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I just join today and find this project interesting, But hopefully sooner team will implement a windows 32bit wallet so that people like me who still use 32bit OS can download a wallet.Keep up guys!
Pages:
Jump to: