Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐Dividend.Cash⭐✅CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED✅ DIVIDEND ✅ MASTERNODE - page 10. (Read 31076 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Bitcointalk's ANN violates the rules when used for Bounty.
Therefore, there is also the danger that ANN will be deleted.
How about changing Airdrop's method?
Also, once ANN is deleted, it is too hard to write again.
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 3

hello everyone.. the next airdrop is near to its end hurry up! get up!:) this will be amazing!!
copper member
Activity: 123
I can not find information about your team or your advisors
Activity: 15
I just came in few days ago, awesome devs team, they are very familiar with us. This will be the new way to spend our crptos, let's get rock. I drink to that !!!!
Activity: 9
Good summary, thanks for sharing your experience.
It is very good that the amount of reward increases with the amount of coins own.
As the price of PoS coins basically decreases, it is wonderful as a method of stopping price drops.
It sounds like a stock dividend.
Activity: 24
This is realy very good project .Becouse project Roadmap ,ideas ,plannings are so good.Already we see DVD have a very good market possition And a good marketcap.Go ahead Dividend.Cash Team,our support always with you. Wink
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Personal review of this coin.

- I think that it is very good about the Dividend Payout Plan It is wonderful to earn stable profit because the market is unstable and it is easy to ramp up.

- Because the master node is available with only 1000 coins, the risk is small. I think that the PoS ratio is small, and everyone wants a master node.

- This project already have a website and design is wonderful. Very easy to browse.

- It is a very good thing that members of the community are gradually increasing. Coins with few people can not raise prices. I hope more people will get there.

- I think that the difficulty of airdrop is somewhat too high. I hardly see people who have accepted 5 postings. Especially it is too difficult for non-English speaking people.
brand new
Activity: 0
Really can't see any unique feature in this project. And also there were said that you have very active team, well, judging this thread it is not true.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
I would be curious why when creating a coin, one would choose POS with no mining vs. POS with mining?

Whats the difference between the 2 roadmaps?

I cant wait to see this get off the ground!

I think it is an innovation for every project, because every project has its own views about POW and POS, of course by looking at concept of the project that it supports like C2P, he carries POS because indeed development of this project in the future deals with direct transactions involving gamers, etc.

I personally don't like POW, because it is just a waste of power. POS is way better concept to me.
Activity: 130
Merit: 36
KUROINEKO.GD
I would be curious why when creating a coin, one would choose POS with no mining vs. POS with mining?

I think it is an innovation for every project, because every project has its own views about POW and POS, of course by looking at concept of the project that it supports like C2P, he carries POS because indeed development of this project in the future deals with direct transactions involving gamers, etc.
Activity: 131
DMGyB8qD5VgA5QotgEeUCuBrLhEVQLfb9w
Verygood project. I joined airdrop on disscord. Thanks team. Goodluck team!
It is very good that the amount of reward increases with the amount of coins own.
As the price of PoS coins basically decreases, it is wonderful as a method of stopping price drops.
It sounds like a stock dividend.

This project looks very interesting and I think is going to be a very lovely project in the long run
An interesting development project. I will follow up and will definitely follow the project. Hope the project will succeed!
Activity: 15
It is a great project that we should promote the project. If the project is successful, everyone will benefit from the project.
Activity: 14
Dividend.Cash is an interesting concept. Investing in this currency would be like a big investment
because of the profitability each year and the likelihood of Bitcoin shares going up in value too.
I like this project. and I will get more and more coins for staking and masternodes.
Activity: 24
I like this project. Today I joined it register complete. DVD coin run good masternode. I hope very soon DVD coin come to exchange and more good news give us
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, bounty manager, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interested with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
Activity: 16

Pages:
Jump to: