Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐Dividend.Cash⭐✅CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED✅ DIVIDEND ✅ MASTERNODE - page 6. (Read 31076 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I know of Dividend.Cash from the recommendation of a friend at bct.
A new project like Dividend.Cash will probably be a hidden gem, so I want to support you.
Hope dev will continue to flourish well for Dividend.Cash.
Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
bear month is coming!! for investor like me its pretty exiting:)) dont miss this oppurtunity.. go hold this gem for future!!:)
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I would like to share one experience with you guys, i am new to staking and these things but what i saw as far i am working on two project with the staking,the pos rate is much higher than other one and believe me, you guys can just hold and stake it you will earn a lot more DVD than you thought, so happy with the pos, love you DVD, hope for the best.
Activity: 72
I think Dividend.Cash is a really interesting project which can go far. Big and active community is always a good sign that it has the support of the people.  I really like the Masternode and POS aspect of it. Low supply as well which I find very good. Looking forward to keep an eye on this one and see it take off. 
Activity: 322
Dividend Cash project for me is an excellent project overall. One feature that i like most about the project is its integration of shared masternode and shared staking which allows users to have multiple payouts. The project has also offers great airdrop and bounty programs that is definitely worthy to participate in. The whole team are all approachable and friendly to its growing community.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Great to see a new project like this, Big Comunity and developer, Dividend cash will be one of the most romissing new coins, I will keep a eye on the project, good luck dev.
Activity: 36
Are you planning to make this coin available at a store?
For example at Amazon.
Coin prices go up if coins become available in shops.
I hope that you will plan this.
Activity: 194
I like that in Divident.Cash project everything is done clearly and strictly in accordance with the rules.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
I am expecting this coin.
If there is a problem, it is Airdrop's method.
How does Dev solve this problem?
Is there any solution?
What will you do with the remaining coins?
Activity: 80
Nice to see the community is growing day by day with such an active participants,
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
I really wonder to see that Dividend.Cash (DVD) coin is a revenue-generating cryptocurrency. It is POS and masternode coin. The roadmap is really nice and I really interested after read whitepaper of DVD coin. I wish all the best for this project.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
Dividend coin is a very strong coin. This is a POS / MN coin. Their team members are very good and it is very good to see that Dividend (DVD) is already listed in an exchange. I hope the price of this coin will increase.
Are there plans to make this coin a prepaid card?
If it can be something like a David card, the number of users increases and the popularity increases.
Many other coins are planning to do so.
I think that this coin should do so.
copper member
Activity: 56
Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!  Grin

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
Hello,
Reserved for indonesia translation.
For proof of work https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dZiVfUVeoo0PYPreGytZzrPWgkT-hkZaHBYIzzOlENQ/edit?usp=sharing
Already join your discord channel. my discord id @Max|Than_abi#2348
Please let me know if its confirmed. thank you.
Activity: 224
DVD is new generation crytocurrency. Dividend is POS/MN  coin. This coin feature is good and now they listed one new exchange
Thank you for Airdrop.
Even so, there are few people who achieved it.
1400 coins in 2 weeks. 700 coins / 1 week
In the present state, it takes 140 weeks to distribute the rest.
It will take 3 years until the distribution is over?
I think that it would be better to change the Airdrop's method.
Urgently.
copper member
Activity: 42

Website Twitter Discord BitcoinTalk

DVD is now listed at Bitglo.io

DVD/BTC Market

Regards, BitgloBill

Activity: 300
Merit: 10
I received AirDrop! thanks!
However, I think that few people have achieved, only 6 are too few.
Can you distribute all Airdrop?
Even if I achieve it, I seem to get only 100 coins at the maximum.
97,000 coins left, what will you do if you can not distribute it?
Are you planning to burn?
Activity: 130
Merit: 36
KUROINEKO.GD
Pleased to see that things are forming on discord.
Had some doubt after the things happened at the beginning, but DEV is trying hard to get shape stuff up.
Thanks to the early investors amount is at hand for listing.
But NO BiteBTC please if you thinking on it. Verification process takes forever if anyone verified at all lol.
I think BiteBTC isn't a good first step to start a project, besides requiring a long process in verifying data themselves, this project is very suitable for big exchanges such as cryptobridge / coinexchange. in next few days we will receive great news on dividend.cash project, hopefully investors will be more aware of how valuable investing in here
Pages:
Jump to: