Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐Dividend.Cash⭐✅CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED✅ DIVIDEND ✅ MASTERNODE - page 4. (Read 31076 times)

copper member
Activity: 230
Merit: 0
I appreciate the potential of the project. I myself will also buy and hold it. I believe now is the right time to buy it. It has been accepted on crypto-bridge.  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 17
This community is very active and also their staff is very supportive on their members. I think this coin will grow fast and I am also very exited that this coin is now listed to specially in CB. TNx
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
What about Airdrop?
It seems difficult to distribute 99,000 coins.
Only 1400 coins are still distributed.
I think it is difficult to distribute it as it is, so how about making a faucet?
There are system of faucets that can receive coins when posting on Twitter.
Activity: 224
Good project. Masternode pre sell started coin supply is good. Few days later DVD coin listed crypto-bridge. This is good news for all user. we love this project
Activity: 23
Congratulations on the soonest listing on CryptoBridge. I think your project will develop and will interest people.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Listing on CryptoBridge is wonderful.
Is there no plan to list on another exchange in the future?
Ultimately, I am glad if this will be listed on Binance.
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
hello guys! did u already hold and stake your coins??? well the first listing is done:) cryptobridge is next!!!:)
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
Dividend.Cash is turning into one of my favorite projects of 2018.  The team is young, hungry and resilient.  Fair, reactive, and easy to talk to, too.

When you hang around the discord for a while, you will notice the project growing on you too.  As far as a use case, DVD has one of the best ideas for next generation exchanges and passive income generation out there.   The proof is in all the masternodes the team has sold in a short amount of time.  Everyone recognizes a good idea when they see one.  The only thing left for you to do is stop by and check it out for yourself:  https://discord.gg/cFtFpj8

Not only that, they team is so aggressive, they are already set to be listed on the Crypto-Bridge exchange after less than a month in existence.    They really put their money were their mouth is.  This is an exciting project to be a part of.

Airdrops are ongoing, and have just started, so there is plenty of time to create a nice stack for yourself, plus the wallet stakes very nicely.

To help get you started, here is a nice article to give you a preview of what is happening:  https://medium.com/@mark.bouchard/dividend-cash-c6c9a672dae9

Activity: 38
⭐Dividend.Cash ✈✅Free Airdrop✈⭐

Wow.. Great news (Dividen.cash) DVD listing on CB soon. I am very excited to know that news
copper member
Activity: 73
Activity: 6
alo of happening today!!

i have good news:)
Dividend.Cash will be listed in Crypto-Bridge

woooohoooo pretty exited:)
Congratulations! You vygldite pretty confident. I will think over the purchase necessarily
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
alo of happening today!!

i have good news:)
Dividend.Cash will be listed in Crypto-Bridge

woooohoooo pretty exited:)
Activity: 28
What I like about this idea is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the idea of handling the process of conversion.
Activity: 34
Woa.... that is great with what you present. But how do you prevent a user from creating multiple accounts? Can you explain it to me? Good luck team!
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
Interesting name to choose Smiley

Is DividendCash listed on CryptoBridge exchange so far,
and is there more exchanges in plan soon?

EDIT:
I saw ANNOUNCEMENT:
on September 8, 2018

Activity: 6
how many coins do you earn a day from one MN
Activity: 224
DVD coin is most profitable crytocurrency. This coin roadmap is good. They give good bounty so that is good opportunity for earn DVD coin. I see that DVD is most strong project
Activity: 66
Dividend Cash project team members and developers already exerted a lot of effort and you will see that they are following their road map in a timely manner. I have a strong feeling that this project will succeed in the coming months, so better hold more DVD coins now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I have seen good improvements with this project and It's nice to know that dividend.cash will be listed in CB soon. I am hoping for more good exchanges to come and more good news too. Keep it up devs.
Activity: 70
⭐⭐⭐ANNOUNCEMENT⭐⭐⭐
⭐⭐Dividend.Cash will be listed in Crypto-Bridge⭐⭐
⭐in September 8, 2018⭐

https://i.imgur.com/2zhjNWU.png
https://i.imgur.com/mRsstn4.png

This is huge news and will give the lift that this project needs to get off its feet and hit the ground running.
Just need to keep spreading the word and get the name out there.

I saw a comment about a card of some type, i need to read the V2 WP and get caught up.
DVD coin run good masternode. I like this project. I hope everything will turn out all right
Pages:
Jump to: