Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐Dividend.Cash⭐✅CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED✅ DIVIDEND ✅ MASTERNODE - page 3. (Read 31076 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
just bought  3 masternodes ...
Activity: 6
I really like this project in my opinion this is a cryptocurrency that generates fantastic income I will try to invest in this project
Activity: 75
i see this coin next to LPC and LGS
Activity: 6
This coin just swap old DVD to new DVD.
Activity: 8
We do not need a personal computer or a server to run 24 hours a day. The optimal time of the shares can be identified. This is an extremely perfect advantage of great projects that are not yet offering the project to do so. I fully believe in projects
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
support and positive comments about the project grew a lot, it shows that the concept of this project have managed to captivate the attention of many people. and hopefully with the excellent hard work this project can develop rapidly in the future.
copper member
Activity: 73
Mostly newbie and junior members comments.
No team members exposed.
Why is that?

Our old ann deleted by mods
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Present a new project that is very different from the previous project concept. And this team has specific methods and strategies to increase the selling value so that the DVD coin exchange rate can be stable or continue to rise. Hopefully in the future it will have success and what is expected to be achieved . and this project can attract a lot of investor interest and achieve success
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
this one project and brings a very good concept and with pre-existing projects, the Cash Dividend team seems to have specific methods and strategies to add value so that the DVD coin exchange rate can be stable or continue to rise. Yes, this project is easy to attract a lot of investor interest and achieve success, of course in the future it can have good prospects.
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
Mostly newbie and junior members comments.
No team members exposed.
Why is that?
Activity: 52
I can appreciate the potential of this project so I may want buy and hold it. I believe now is the right time to buy it. It has been accepted on crypto-bridge.
Activity: 33
Good evening
This is so much guaranteed, all the legendaries on the forum are supporting, celebrities are supporting it! You can not hesitate now, 100X investment returned is just around the corner.
copper member
You had my interest Cheesy

Until
You mention Cryptobridge as your first exchange  Sad

Crypto-Bridge is a joke...  90% of the time there are no nodes to connect you  Angry

Can you give me more explain why you don't like CB?
Activity: 61
Potential project. Cryptobridge listing = high volume. Looking forward to see you in the moon.
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
You had my interest Cheesy

Until
You mention Cryptobridge as your first exchange  Sad

Crypto-Bridge is a joke...  90% of the time there are no nodes to connect you  Angry
Activity: 34
Good token metrix and will eventually solve the issue that most cryptocurrencies fail to do.Good team and excellent road map. If you will adhere them you can create anything new on this market.
Activity: 3
excellent project continue like this
copper member
We are happy to announce that we have verified by KYD

Activity: 42
I'll be participating in the article writing contest via the steemit platform.  I've been writing about cryptocurrencies and blockchain projects for over 6months now and I have a considerably large number of followers
Pages:
Jump to: