Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Donationcoin (DON) | Revival | Cryptopia | Scrypt PoW - page 16. (Read 35462 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Nice details about KGW now most people will understand our coin is for all kind of miners from cpu,gpu to asic scrypts. Hope everyone is benefiting from this change.
Scrypt is NOT for CPU, it is not depend on KGW, soon will be not for GPU. By the way KGW is not working right - block time is 1 minute now, instead of normal 4 minutes. Four times more coins - price already drops to 300 satoshis from 700.

UPD. Fall to ZERO. No buy orders now.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Nice details about KGW now most people will understand our coin is for all kind of miners from cpu,gpu to asic scrypts. Hope everyone is benefiting from this change.
Activity: 392
FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL KIMOTO 'GRAVITY WELL' ACTUALLY IS?

At Block 22000 the 'Kimoto Gravity Well' took control of the difficulty for Donationcoin, adjusting the difficulty every block. This is a major improvement to how difficulty was previously handled.  

For example, if a multipool or users with ASIC miners, with a very high hashrate had mined Donationcoin whilst 'KGW' was not in effect, the difficulty would rise steeply and when the miners with high hashrates leave the difficulty stays the same until the retarget time comes around, which could be thousands of blocks and could take potentially months.  

Now with 'KGW' if this happens and the hashrate rises and drops the difficulty will adjust after the next block on the network is found.  

We have also done some under the bonnet tweaks and believe we have the fastest transfer times for wallet to wallet transfers, but don't really have a fair way to test this, we would love someone to confirm.

KGW kicked in without a hitch at Block 22000.

If you haven't updated your wallet in the last 24 hours then please do - https://donation-coin.org

Now on to the Official Blockchain Explorer. We would like to say it is working and functional, but we are styling the explorer first before unleashing it.

Once this is completed Me (Spencer Lievens) and Syyyn (Matthew Langdon) are going to move onto further upgrades and additions to Donationcoin.

Activity: 182
don.charityminingpools.com is now updated to the latest source and ready for KGW at block 22000.

Cheers,
CharityMininigPools
Donationcoin - Press Release - International - 28th May 2014

This will be going out from today.

https://mega.co.nz/#!WMg0DJaZ!67oie5k35GTpzsRSs-FzOgYHZgh_fmgD2q6GBtZjF2M
712 Blocks time.

I can't give a specific time as our nethash hasn't been stable enough.

I can say however that the 50MH/s will stay for around 5 hours more.
Activity: 299
How much longer until we hit the block that commences KGW?
Correct.

Targetted at 4 minutes.
Now official pool makes block every 2 minutes, so diff should be around 3, i think.
I should be back at mining 500 at day Grin
Correct.

Targetted at 4 minutes.
DON has 4 minutes blocks or i misunderstood the OP?
More towards 1.3 in fact. But now that KGW is in place it will attract more miners. Especially once we actualy hit the magical block 22000.

I just hope there is enough time for everyone to update.
I am calculating between 0.9 - 1.3 difficulty.
What will the difficulty go back down to?
At current net hash rate it will go up, i think. Anyway at block 22000 KGW will fix it.
What will the difficulty go back down to?
744 Blocks Until KGW - Update your Wallets People!!!!!!
0.005BTC per MHash I can get, up to 90MH/s
How much 50 MGh costs? If not a secret?
WINDOWS WALLET AVAILABLE - THIS IS MANDATORY, YOU MUST UPDATE OTHERWISE AFTER BLOCK 22000 YOU WILL BE ON A DIFFERENT BLOCKCHAIN

https://donation-coin.org
Pages:
Jump to: