Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓ - page 63. (Read 117645 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Well,ok it is staking but I reconned it:It is not yet so profitable to mine it,
but I do want to mine it,however by the time it gets profitable for mining
I will be buying it from the part of the hardware that is on ZEC.
We are very close to 100SATS. I can push the price to 100 in one go
but i think we should not hurry,things are going on naturally Captain Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Market moving up! We've broken the 50 sat mark boys, onward towards our dreams of unending booze and wenches!

Some new developments in the works, we be upgradin' our ship to v1.0.0.2 soon Smiley

yarrr!!!

Yup,market is going on,we are doing our best Wink
Let's break the 5x satoshies range Smiley

Hope you are enjoying rewards from staking all those BOAT!

Details on updates coming tonight

Yarrr!!!
Market moving up! We've broken the 50 sat mark boys, onward towards our dreams of unending booze and wenches!

Some new developments in the works, we be upgradin' our ship to v1.0.0.2 soon Smiley

yarrr!!!

Yup,market is going on,we are doing our best Wink
Let's break the 5x satoshies range Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
PALLAS! I SUMMON THE- THY NUMBER OF SACRIFICES HAS BEEN OBTAINED

surely ALL the nvidia miners could pool together for a custom program?Ethically, I don't wanna risk legitimacy by managing such a project, if someone else wants to create a thread in another section (+don't give yer BOAT to mere private pirates without a community agreemeny/3rd party escrow, aye)  ? Where I be havin' but one leg, I be hav'n an extra chromosomes! Ye can't out....fool......t'cap,zzzzzz

Want me to put up a BTC address for the crowdfunding? Maybe better if someone else manages it, though.

Sure, maybe CryptoCoderz or someone from the ESP team could act as escrow?  They're a reputable bunch

Yes, they can do that, and they would enjoy the miner on their coin as well.

surely ALL the nvidia miners could pool together for a custom program?Ethically, I don't wanna risk legitimacy by managing such a project, if someone else wants to create a thread in another section (+don't give yer BOAT to mere private pirates without a community agreemeny/3rd party escrow, aye)  ? Where I be havin' but one leg, I be hav'n an extra chromosomes! Ye can't out....fool......t'cap,zzzzzz

Want me to put up a BTC address for the crowdfunding? Maybe better if someone else manages it, though.

Sure, maybe CryptoCoderz or someone from the ESP team could act as escrow?  They're a reputable bunch
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

yarrr!!!

Yep I knew it would. I just doubled up my booty ^^ Good times !!
Buy buy buy !!

Just stacked over 100 BOAT !! Going well.

yarrr!!!
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
a eerie yet peaceful evening red sky beckons our high adventure, as the sweet smell of banana fills our sails, the gentle wind glides the thunderous man o war past the envious hearts of cannonball wrecks, chinese junks and dev life rafts avast ye, leaving them shaking in it's wake. yohoho a raise of me black jack
Activity: 463
Merit: 256

Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Can I mine it with Nvidia cards?

I think there is a miner here for that or its being worked on.Im to damn lazy to go back and read everything.
Activity: 400
Doubloon went from 30 to 37 satoshi so it is a great time to buy because the price will go up looking at the exchange.
Perhaps a few weeks to get to 100 satoshi ?

Just sucks tou can't rent rigs to use with this algo. Sad Would have liked to mine a nice amount

Give it time.The work you all are doing here will make that happen.
I was just sent this through PM from a very scurvy seadog 'CryptKeeper' who makes various cryptocurrency videos -

Click image for video:

or: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVzsMGYhZ4M

...when I said people were starting to notice, I wasn't just talking about the exchanges! LOL

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
Doubloon went from 30 to 37 satoshi so it is a great time to buy because the price will go up looking at the exchange.
Perhaps a few weeks to get to 100 satoshi ?

Just sucks tou can't rent rigs to use with this algo. Sad Would have liked to mine a nice amount
Activity: 149
 I promised me granmammy before I took leave thar be pillaging, so thar be pillaging. arrrrgh
NIce news people.
I am waiting for a decent btc sum to backup the support Wink
Nice to see less dumping. Only the real crew who will sail
far away will stay on the boat. Keep up with the good work!YArrrr

Ahoy! I can't hold this kraken back by myself! Hoist the mizzen mate, we be sailing smooth waters after we set our peg legs atop one exchange and conquer two! Then there be a third! YARRRR!
NIce news people.
I am waiting for a decent btc sum to backup the support Wink
Nice to see less dumping. Only the real crew who will sail
far away will stay on the boat. Keep up with the good work!YArrrr

Pages:
Jump to: