Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓ - page 61. (Read 117645 times)

Activity: 601
Merit: 250
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Where have you been buying BOATs?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Cheap BOAT spotted through me telescope ovarrr at https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BOAT/BTC  Shocked

Arrr !! I was just in the crows next awhile ago when I spotted this er'e booty at a cheap price so I loaded me coffers till da brims.
Wait up fer me cap'n I be loadi'n up me boat and it's a good thing there is a lot of boat. xD

Of course this had to happen while I was taking me snooze. Guess the ole saying you snooze you lose is true

Yes I made been buying each day. I just bought another load of boat so my stash is looking really good right now. Smiley
Yes the saying is so true xP

Any word on exchanges mateys?

What do you mean ? Do you mean is there an exchange ? Because there is ? Or do you mean how is the coins performance ? Then look for yourself matey.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Cheap BOAT spotted through me telescope ovarrr at https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BOAT/BTC  Shocked

Arrr !! I was just in the crows next awhile ago when I spotted this er'e booty at a cheap price so I loaded me coffers till da brims.
Wait up fer me cap'n I be loadi'n up me boat and it's a good thing there is a lot of boat. xD

Of course this had to happen while I was taking me snooze. Guess the ole saying you snooze you lose is true

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
sorry, no way for Espers, i prefer a coin at 0 sat (no market) than one under 1 sat ^^
Activity: 714
As the BTC kraken rises from the depths,  me weakest cowards on board decide to jump ship...who's man enough to hold the lines and stake their plunder?  The kraken cannot live ferever!

BTC

You could add espers as well: in some 100 blocks it will be PoW minable again.

Great job with the tweets, sailor! Sending some booty your way.

And espers be our ally - the best to admiral CryptoCoderz! We be the HMQ1725 armada, sailing ever forward!

Yarrr!!!

Yarr !! I have seen this cryptoCoderz scally wag 'n I think he be a good ally to ye'
I doubled up me booty with some good tradings.
Me hearty's sail forward !!

Oh btw that pirate picture a few posts up you made is really cool.

You could add espers as well: in some 100 blocks it will be PoW minable again.

Great job with the tweets, sailor! Sending some booty your way.

And espers be our ally - the best to admiral CryptoCoderz! We be the HMQ1725 armada, sailing ever forward!

Yarrr!!!
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
so,have avg 150 khash/s on gtx1060/3 with pl 65,core +170 and -i 18.of course opencl miners not optimized for cuda like sgminer have not good results.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Sorry fer th' lack of responses. Working on v1.0.0.2 as we parley. Also, sending doubloons to those whom still waitin' Tongue

YAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!

Good job Cap'n! We're counting on you to lead us to the land of Valhalla!
I dont get this coin, ,what is it for? I have some coins since i tried to mine the hmq algo Smiley

We be but a merry band o' seadogs experimenting with new algos, features, and chain tweaking (hint hint....next update?) in a sea of dastardly devs scammin' landlubbers left hook and right hook, all welcome aboard this boat as we explore uncharted territories and run on sentences Shocked

Uncorkin' this cask o' Devil's Torment in celebration of our recent landing ashore the lands o' coinexchange.io who's gonna be the first to dig up some booty?

Even more good news, today be a fine day to hoist those sails! Yarrr!!!!
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
I dont get this coin, ,what is it for? I have some coins since i tried to mine the hmq algo Smiley
Activity: 198

Yes!! Personally prefer yiimp over suprnova, but to each their own. Smiley

More hashing on the high seas is a win/win.

YARRRR!
CK1979
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
Activity: 149
Yarrr the pirates barged in ye old coinexchange saloon, but to find the barkeep and two mates drinkin tea and readin meville. Urrrgh tis not much mirthmakin upon thar yet.
Pages:
Jump to: