Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓ - page 58. (Read 117645 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The ship has not sunk yet, ye salty scallywags!

I humbly apologize for lack of updates.  Managed to score a life-changing career IRL, which has gobbled up 90% of my time.  The other 10% has been looted and ransacked by a carousing wench, the likes of I haven't seen since brushing the tinders off crackin' Jenny's tea cup...

Come about lads, ye lack faith in yer captain...or else ye meet the rope's end!

Working with the team, will update as soon as possible.

Yarrr!!!

OBAVi

Good job cap'n we was just worried where ye was. We don't want mutiny on the er' deck. Ye see what happens when ye's leaves ? The graph be hitting low we gotta say it from hittin' the bottow of the ocean cap'n Tis' sinking ever since you left.

its sinking fast, leave the boat

Yessssss, jump!

Yarr !! Ye be fed to the fish if ye be a traitor !! Ti's a sea devil !!
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Activity: 232
Activity: 714
The ship has not sunk yet, ye salty scallywags!

I humbly apologize for lack of updates.  Managed to score a life-changing career IRL, which has gobbled up 90% of my time.  The other 10% has been looted and ransacked by a carousing wench, the likes of I haven't seen since brushing the tinders off crackin' Jenny's tea cup...

Come about lads, ye lack faith in yer captain...or else ye meet the rope's end!

Working with the team, will update as soon as possible.

Yarrr!!!

OBAVi

Activity: 257
Merit: 250
It seems to me that the coin is dying. No activity from the developers, some pictures in the subject and nothing more.
The price soon skips to 1 satoshi.  Huh
As holder, I am sorry to look at it. We need updates, urgently.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer

Good good ! We need all the plunder we can gets !!
Good job everyone for voting . We sailing strong and doing well !
The cap'n be proud. I see a BOAT load of booty in the near future so dig in boyz this be the time for the rise of doubloon. xD

What are you guys smokin'?  Have you watched the price over the past couple weeks?  It's tanking, huge amount of coins being dumped!!

Now tell me what does this coin really offer that some other coin doesn't?  A great community that talks like pirates?  An awesome coin that has features no where else seen? 

I'm not sure why all those coins are being dumped. Maybe a good time to buy ? Hopefully after the huge decline the price will spike upwards.
I also wonder where he has gone it's been over a week.... The cap'n mutiny us ? He always went on about how he won't abandon his crew. I don't know he usually doesn't take this long but lets see what he has to say....
Activity: 149
Arrrr where be captin  Smiley He cleans up nice.

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Tell me What did ZEC and ETH offer?
When they started I thought I have thrown a few weeks of mining them.
Still,They came up as a very worthwhile investment and returned more times
money-wise.
One is sure,they had an incredible team and they did a good marketing.
Activity: 430
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

The cap'n be proud. I see a BOAT load of booty in the near future so dig in boyz this be the time for the rise of doubloon. xD

What are you guys smokin'?  Have you watched the price over the past couple weeks?  It's tanking, huge amount of coins being dumped!!

Now tell me what does this coin really offer that some other coin doesn't?  A great community that talks like pirates?  An awesome coin that has features no where else seen? 
Does any new coin needs a features. it is by user experience only.
Activity: 455

This is yer captain speaking

Apologies for lack of updates, very busy IRL.

Will post a better update tonight, lots of improvements to the chain & more listings on the way!

Yarrr!

It's ok Cap'n There be plenty o' booty upon our journey in these here uncharted waters. Why I even be hunt'n the great Krakitty !!
There be a bounty big enough for us all for its capture. We wait for ye' latest update.  

Ye' be work'n long nights cap'n and tis' paid off a bundle.
Activity: 714
This is yer captain speaking

Apologies for lack of updates, very busy IRL.

Will post a better update tonight, lots of improvements to the chain & more listings on the way!

Yarrr!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
All shrea this tweet for the new updates release !! Yarr !! It be a good time te be aboard with the cap'n and his second in command me !! So ye's best be listening up if ye want ye rum and ye loot !!

https://twitter.com/Crypto_Crazy/status/836813639004864513

Yarrr krakitty be needin a pinch o catnip and ye bellyrub, maybe a fingerful of rum on ye gums for tistemper. Dar rodents jump quick be swimin to shore.

T'is true what ye' say me hearty. As punishment to all the bilge rats we feed em to the  krakitty !!

Just received word from a member of the team at https://tradesatoshi.com/ - BOAT being added to their exchange this weeked Smiley

Ti's as gooda new as any cap'n !!

Ye' other landlubbers hear ? We be movin' te' new shores ! There be some booty around here.

Done!! I cant figure out how to do the "status" thing or would post it I also retweeted it out to several like cointelegraph crypto curency news etc etc
All shrea this tweet for the new updates release !! Yarr !! It be a good time te be aboard with the cap'n and his second in command me !! So ye's best be listening up if ye want ye rum and ye loot !!

https://twitter.com/Crypto_Crazy/status/836813639004864513

Yarrr krakitty be needin a pinch o catnip and ye bellyrub, maybe a fingerful of rum on ye gums for tistemper. Dar rodents jump quick be swimin to shore.

T'is true what ye' say me hearty. As punishment to all the bilge rats we feed em to the  krakitty !!

Just received word from a member of the team at https://tradesatoshi.com/ - BOAT being added to their exchange this weeked Smiley

Ti's as gooda new as any cap'n !!

Ye' other landlubbers hear ? We be movin' te' new shores ! There be some booty around here.

Pages:
Jump to: