Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DOUG] Dougcoin - Quark algo | KGW | 10240 CPB | Wordpress Hosting - page 15. (Read 62368 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Ok, but where are all those coins ?
 Those coins were mined, maybe less than i lost but still exist in some place, i want to know where they  are ?? Mining 18 hours for nothing Huh?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
My 200k coins still missing  Roll Eyes

That was a glitch, the pool wallet was stuck at a very low difficulty paying out huge amounts but incorrectly. Sorry about that, I can compensate you 5k, PM me your wallet.
My 200k coins still missing  Roll Eyes
200k coins disappeared from my wallet  Huh Huh Huh

what happened ?  Angry Angry Angry

looks like the wallet go back in time 24hs or something like that  ... dev some  explanation ??

Is there anything in your transaction history? Has your wallet been compromised?

Nope, i dont have outgoing transactions, the last transaction is from 2/22 ... that's impossible because i'm mining 24hs . Also i was checking my mined coins in the pool statics, the last time that i saw i was mined like 315k in total, after a refresh i got an error message in the page , then when i look again i just see that i have only 100k . Looks very fishy to me  Lips sealed

Which pool are you using?
http://dougpool.lowend.fm

Ok I know why, the pool was running an older version of the wallet and for the last ~24 hours it wasn't paying out correctly. I fixed that this morning and everything should be working fine again.

looks like the wallet go back in time 24hs or something like that  ... dev some  explanation ??

Is there anything in your transaction history? Has your wallet been compromised?

Nope, i dont have outgoing transactions, the last transaction is from 2/22 ... that's impossible because i'm mining 24hs . Also i was checking my mined coins in the pool statics, the last time that i saw i was mined like 315k in total, after a refresh i got an error message in the page , then when i look again i just see that i have only 100k . Looks very fishy to me  Lips sealed

http://dougpool.lowend.fm

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
The dougpool.lowend.fm was having problems with payouts, should be fixed now!

it doesnt look fixed everyones payouts  on the graphs for lowend has flatlined since 240

The dougpool.lowend.fm was having problems with payouts, should be fixed now!
Activity: 4
This isnt ripple, you don't need anything in you wallet to mine.

i'd assumed that because http://176.221.46.81/address/3wYnvJZYBw6oEREQqXdGUDfj22J1vL6uxb

Address not seen on the network.

i'd been mining with shares but no received coins Sad

just mine youll get your coins

it says that for everyone

i'd assumed that because http://176.221.46.81/address/3wYnvJZYBw6oEREQqXdGUDfj22J1vL6uxb

Address not seen on the network.

i'd been mining with shares but no received coins Sad
Hi

I can't mine Doug because i don't have any!

I can't mine solo but can mine pool - but need something in my wallet to get a payout

Can anyone send me a fraction of Dougcoin to this address 3wYnvJZYBw6oEREQqXdGUDfj22J1vL6uxb

- i'll happily send them straight back

cheers

ill send you 0.00000001 doug but you have to pay the transaction fee.

hope that helps

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Hi

I can't mine solo but can mine pool - but need something in my wallet to get a payout

Can anyone send me a fraction of Dougcoin to this address 3wYnvJZYBw6oEREQqXdGUDfj22J1vL6uxb

cheers
Hi

cheers
Activity: 11
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Like this coin!   Smiley   48nW7hscqBreJSqi9XyWkXfY9wQDUhRP8B  Thank you!
Code:
g++ -c -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/default -I/usr/include/QtCore -I/usr/include/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/QtGui -I/usr/include -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/sendcoinsdialog.o src/qt/sendcoinsdialog.cpp
src/qt/sendcoinsdialog.cpp: In member function ‘void SendCoinsDialog::on_sendButton_clicked()’:
src/qt/sendcoinsdialog.cpp:93:124: error: ‘const class QString’ has no member named ‘toHtmlEscaped’
    formatted.append(tr("%1 to %2 (%3)").arg(BitcoinUnits::formatWithUnit(BitcoinUnits::DOUG, rcp.amount), rcp.label.toHtmlEscaped(), rcp.address));
                                                                                                                            ^
make: *** [build/sendcoinsdialog.o] Error 1

Dougcoind compiles ok, but the qt wallet does not Sad

Solution: in line 90 of src/qt/sendcoinsdialog.cpp change 0x05000 to 0x050000.

Is this an error while compiling in linux? I'm wondering if I should commit this change for the next update.

I think so, if you check the sources then in all the places QT_VERSION is compared with 0x050000, this was the only place where 0x05000 was used, someone ate one zero. Generally this error will happen when building the wallet with Qt 4.x, with Qt 5.x it will work fine. Operating system is irrelevant.

Ok thanks alot, I'll make the changes
Pages:
Jump to: