Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DOUG] Dougcoin - Quark algo | KGW | 10240 CPB | Wordpress Hosting - page 16. (Read 62368 times)

phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Code:
g++ -c -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/default -I/usr/include/QtCore -I/usr/include/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/QtGui -I/usr/include -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/sendcoinsdialog.o src/qt/sendcoinsdialog.cpp
src/qt/sendcoinsdialog.cpp: In member function ‘void SendCoinsDialog::on_sendButton_clicked()’:
src/qt/sendcoinsdialog.cpp:93:124: error: ‘const class QString’ has no member named ‘toHtmlEscaped’
    formatted.append(tr("%1 to %2 (%3)").arg(BitcoinUnits::formatWithUnit(BitcoinUnits::DOUG, rcp.amount), rcp.label.toHtmlEscaped(), rcp.address));
                                                                                                                            ^
make: *** [build/sendcoinsdialog.o] Error 1

Dougcoind compiles ok, but the qt wallet does not Sad

Solution: in line 90 of src/qt/sendcoinsdialog.cpp change 0x05000 to 0x050000.

Is this an error while compiling in linux? I'm wondering if I should commit this change for the next update.

I think so, if you check the sources then in all the places QT_VERSION is compared with 0x050000, this was the only place where 0x05000 was used, someone ate one zero. Generally this error will happen when building the wallet with Qt 4.x, with Qt 5.x it will work fine. Operating system is irrelevant.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Code:
g++ -c -pipe -fstack-protector-all -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/default -I/usr/include/QtCore -I/usr/include/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/QtGui -I/usr/include -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/sendcoinsdialog.o src/qt/sendcoinsdialog.cpp
src/qt/sendcoinsdialog.cpp: In member function ‘void SendCoinsDialog::on_sendButton_clicked()’:
src/qt/sendcoinsdialog.cpp:93:124: error: ‘const class QString’ has no member named ‘toHtmlEscaped’
    formatted.append(tr("%1 to %2 (%3)").arg(BitcoinUnits::formatWithUnit(BitcoinUnits::DOUG, rcp.amount), rcp.label.toHtmlEscaped(), rcp.address));
                                                                                                                            ^

Is this an error while compiling in linux? I'm wondering if I should commit this change for the next update.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Thanks a lot!

phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Code:
                                                                                                                            ^

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
4mnth old Miner :-)
This coins only been around like 10 days  Shocked just saying Rome wasnt built by doug in a day.

current block is

blocks" : 29941,  - block halving is @ 86400 - still got a long way to go.
Still got another 50k blocks to go, Hopefully it will get more exposure when it gets added to

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-cpu-friendly-altcoins-379601

When people want to cpu mine as a secondary to their scrypt mining, all the other qrk base eventually get onto a exchange. It still early days - this is the gamble for being an early adoptor. Ive mined qrk,prt,fz on the tail end these were all quark based, currently hashing away at dougcoin.

I have almost 90k ... i'm millionaire  Cheesy

i love your math. so if 90k = 1mill then my 126k  = 1.4 mill. nice im gonna buy alaska

I have 831k, i just mined it for the first 2-3 days.

I stopped because the activity in this thread seemed to die down too much after launch. The dev also needs to approach more exchanges instead of relying on this "mintpal" voting to bring any kind of lucky win. I'm sure Cryptorush would gladly add us there. If we can't start to trade, then we can't have any kind of value assigned to the coin, and then nobody will take an interest or even know that DOUG exists!

Just my thoughts, i know the dev say he's been working on things, but from the outside it seems very silent.

I'm talking to a couple of exchanges, we are hoping to get on one in the next week!
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

i love your math. so if 90k = 1mill then my 126k  = 1.4 mill. nice im gonna buy alaska

I have 831k, i just mined it for the first 2-3 days.

I stopped because the activity in this thread seemed to die down too much after launch. The dev also needs to approach more exchanges instead of relying on this "mintpal" voting to bring any kind of lucky win. I'm sure Cryptorush would gladly add us there. If we can't start to trade, then we can't have any kind of value assigned to the coin, and then nobody will take an interest or even know that DOUG exists!

Just my thoughts, i know the dev say he's been working on things, but from the outside it seems very silent.
Activity: 93
give me some DOUG 42mrHi6SyWLWamQHGyhuxPHLbAxYD96KZY
Activity: 116

DEV is BACK !!!!!!!!

I have never left Smiley

We are actively looking for people to help out with http://dougcoin.org/development/ ideas. Email [email protected] and we can discuss compensation/strategies furthermore.
DEV is BACK !!!!!!!!
Activity: 45
271 Million coins mined in a week!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

where you can see that  Huh Huh
271 Million coins mined in a week!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Activity: 45
Activity: 11
Activity: 19
Website updated as well, a bit more of a professional look to it.
Activity: 196
this coin needs more people to be involved in!
Pages:
Jump to: