Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DOUG] Dougcoin - Quark algo | KGW | 10240 CPB | Wordpress Hosting - page 19. (Read 62409 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

agreed the new logo is pretty bad. you should replace the tv show doug (because your gonna get sued by nickelodeon hard) with dig dug. at least hes a miner and less chance of being sued

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/ljmJHUOqAus?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
if title join "CPU ONLY",I want see it.

Quark based means CPU, but we all know about smelter.

Oh,sorry...

I like new logo,what time to change it?
Activity: 140
Wasn't smelter a virus?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Quark based means CPU, but we all know about smelter.
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
yep, this icon is much better Smiley
Activity: 19
Dougcoin wallet for Windows released with new icons Smiley
it's cool!
Dougcoin wallet for Windows released with new icons Smiley
Another clone coin , just a different cartoon character?

Dougcoin developers are committed to keeping this coin up to date including the hashing functions. We seek to offer long term development for this coin, especially by listening to the community.

Keep up your good work, thanks for updating new logo, it looks much better

Dougcoin developers are committed to keeping this coin up to date including the hashing functions. We seek to offer long term development for this coin, especially by listening to the community.

Update the hashing functions? That's the last thing any dev of any coin should be thinking of.

think outside the box
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

Update the hashing functions? That's the last thing any dev of any coin should be thinking of.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Activity: 54
Hello,

Greeting to everyone and thanks javabudd for making this new coin! I like it very much.

I'm new to coin mining, do your guys approximately how many coins had been mined? I saw we at block 12048 now.

About 1.8 billion coins
Hello,

Greeting to everyone and thanks javabudd for making this new coin! I like it very much.

I'm new to coin mining, do your guys approximately how many coins had been mined? I saw we at block 12048 now.

could someone elaborate on what the gravity well is that was added in v3 wallet?

Kimoto Gravity Well creates a balanced difficulty so that the currency doesn't get screwed over by huge pools or botnets. The difficulty should remain consistent benefiting everbody!
Pages:
Jump to: