Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON - page 4. (Read 71186 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Oh my god what a disturbing pile of horse shit.

Did you guys not read the OP?

This is admittedly a direct knockoff of DRK!

What chance could this coin possibly have of succeeding if it is basing its every move on what DRK is doing??
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
国人的脸真是被你们丢尽了
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ddd
I am not releasing anything for this coin I am done. You call me a scammer and expect me to keep working on this? The code is open source. Marat was the guy I hired to develop the website for me now I cannot work with him because you are threatening me and him. I am not comfortable developing this coin anymore so you can have at it.

THIS COIN IS OFFICIALLY DEAD. THE DEV HAS ABANDONED IT.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Ahaha, that BIG RED SHIT is a total proof he lost bitcoins because of his own stupid trading strategy.

Your typical troll Grin
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Guy above is right, keep selling!

The world is coming to an end! Putin slipped and pressed the nuclear bomb button.  Cheesy
what??  Cheesy.. lololol
Activity: 308
I am not releasing anything for this coin I am done. You call me a scammer and expect me to keep working on this? The code is open source. Marat was the guy I hired to develop the website for me now I cannot work with him because you are threatening me and him. I am not comfortable developing this coin anymore so you can have at it.

THIS COIN IS OFFICIALLY DEAD. THE DEV HAS ABANDONED IT.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Guy above is right, keep selling!

The world is coming to an end! Putin slipped and pressed the nuclear bomb button.  Cheesy
Activity: 266
THE COIN IS DEAD DO NOT BUY
Activity: 266
This coin is going to the moon tonight. No two ways about it.

I don't see how. The developer said he's not working on it anymore.

Some bagholders get delusional when things go south.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
IMO the investors should hunt down the dev for NOT doing his work and getting out this easy on his coin as he's just another scammer

"Investors" should have only themselves to blame, they wanted to play the pump & dump game wanting to profit off the innocent noobs.
hrt
Activity: 288
Back to the next coin, what will be launched next? XCLOUD? Ethancoin? VENT? B2B coin? There are so many Smiley
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ESC take a look this will be hot like XC 400K guaranteed
Activity: 406
Nother Pump and dump coin    nother quick buck  by devs  or their crew  they had hoard coins then pump and dump   done and over   move on to next  shit coin      im sure one will come out in 5 mins  
Activity: 700

I don't see how. The developer said he's not working on it anymore.
I'm dying.
Continue working. I'll donate coins to you. I guess other people will do the same.

People are treating you over the internet. Been there million times.

Don't give up.

Or you don't actually have to continue, just say that you will so giga hash farmers can unload their coins. Then after couple of days announce the retirement.
Is that wrong? You can rent hashes as well, invest money, make money. I have my own agenda and I follow it.
You should do the same.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Back to the next coin, what will be launched next? XCLOUD? Ethancoin? VENT? B2B coin? There are so many Smiley
I'm dying.
get out of here asshole i don't want u to be here, this crap will reach 14K in 20 hours keep u mouth closed, or else i will shut it down. u should hide in the coffer and not post here till i pick up more. Who wants u here? No 1. Who awaits ur post? No 1. Price will rally like hydrogen bull without turdfucks like u and fags from polo trollbox, who keep copyposting there feednews from this thread
Chill out, dude, don't get mad. It's the cryptos.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Continue working. I'll donate coins to you. I guess other people will do the same.

People are treating you over the internet. Been there million times.

Don't give up.

Or you don't actually have to continue, just say that you will so giga hash farmers can unload their coins. Then after couple of days announce the retirement.
I'm dying.
WHAT THE HECK? Ahahahahahha

When did BTER add it? Cheesy

https://bter.com/trade/drkc_btc
Activity: 283
www.l3p.nl
IMO the investors should hunt down the dev for NOT doing his work and getting out this easy on his coin as he's just another scammer
Pages:
Jump to: