Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON - page 5. (Read 71147 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Community take over, it's been listed on most of the exchanges. Only mintpal is not on the train Grin

Anyways, thanks for those below 1.3k sats coins. Cool
hrt
Activity: 288
I am not releasing anything for this coin I am done. You call me a scammer and expect me to keep working on this? The code is open source. Marat was the guy I hired to develop the website for me now I cannot work with him because you are threatening me and him. I am not comfortable developing this coin anymore so you can have at it.
get out of here asshole i don't want u to be here, this crap will reach 14K in 20 hours keep u mouth closed, or else i will shut it down. u should hide in the coffer and not post here till i pick up more. Who wants u here? No 1. Who awaits ur post? No 1. Price will rally like hydrogen bull without turdfucks like u and fags from polo trollbox, who keep copyposting there feednews from this thread
Activity: 266
有些国人为了赚点钱真是无耻到极点
什么样的dev一天不上线,专门等到见底了上来推波助澜?
什么样的dev因为别人质疑他,说再这样我不开发了?
再说,这个币本身就是fork的目前,何来的开发?
类似的骗局一堆堆的,哪里的人做的你们也清楚
退一步讲,就算这个币不是scam,这种玩心计的能开发出什么来?

co za pojeb ?
Activity: 283
www.l3p.nl
I must say ... good read on a Sunday evening.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Dev, you know this thread is not moderated. People come here and say anything, which we have no control over them. Look at URO thread, there is same as well. But how can you say you are done? Create a moderate thread, hire some manager to filter posts if you are not comfortable with people's post otherwise just keep doing your things and give us update. We were waiting whole day for you to come here and say something.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
有些国人为了赚点钱真是无耻到极点
什么样的dev一天不上线,专门等到见底了上来推波助澜?
什么样的dev因为别人质疑他,说再这样我不开发了?
再说,这个币本身就是fork的目前,何来的开发?
类似的骗局一堆堆的,哪里的人做的你们也清楚
退一步讲,就算这个币不是scam,这种玩心计的能开发出什么来?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I feel very bad for this dev. His major mistake was cloning CNL, a flawed coin. For me that was enough to bypass this coin. For others, it was an excuse to vent past frustrations. This dev seems like a good guy. Let sleeping dogs lie.
yes,

I have made absolutely 0 trades on bittrex.

TOP DEV YOU ARE, REALLY

PPL ARE morons
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I forgot to comment in this thread, just a moment ...
Activity: 322

I have made absolutely 0 trades on bittrex.

Nobody gives a shit. You said TOR today and then left for 29 hours and then you come back on to tell us you're a pussy. Upload some code or STFU.
I am not releasing anything for this coin I am done. You call me a scammer and expect me to keep working on this? The code is open source. Marat was the guy I hired to develop the website for me now I cannot work with him because you are threatening me and him. I am not comfortable developing this coin anymore so you can have at it.

THIS COIN IS OFFICIALLY DEAD. THE DEV HAS ABANDONED IT.

TRUE

Advantage scamming methods. I'm glad that i didn't bought, i prefer to put my money in Ottomancoin or so, no hype around it, but still, you don't need a hype, you need a dev that can deliver something that creates a hype in a few weeks or so.

Ottomancoin? No one buys that shit, it's getting delisted on Bittrex. Your marketing failed
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Continue working. I'll donate coins to you. I guess other people will do the same.

People are treating you over the internet. Been there million times.

Don't give up.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Easy community take over Grin

Everyone who yells scam or degrades a coin is definitely lost tons for btc for his stupid trading strategy, and blaming it all to the dev.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

TRUE

Advantage scamming methods. I'm glad that i didn't bought, i prefer to put my money in Ottomancoin or so, no hype around it, but still, you don't need a hype, you need a dev that can deliver something that creates a hype in a few weeks or so.
Activity: 700

Yeah it is now confirmed. Feel free to close the door and turn off the light on your way out.

TRUE
What??? Not everybody are threatening you.. people are here investing and waiting for updates to come without saying anything when whole thread was full of nonsense. How can you say you are done?

loook at bittrex rollercosterr buahahahahahhaha
Pages:
Jump to: