Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DRKC] DarkCash | 0 PREMINE | POW/POS | X11 | P2P Exchange | ATM | ANON - page 47. (Read 71183 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Darkcash Stratums
EU Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum-eu1.hashlink.eu:5050
US Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum-us1.hashlink.eu:5050
IF you US stratum, always configure EU as backup.

wow! finally non-stealing pool for this coin?
what do you mean?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 47

Darkcash Stratums

wow! finally non-stealing pool for this coin?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

/x11/darkcash
  • Custom Stratum with Vardiff and Redis for share management
  • Non-registration multi-coin mining with OneKey
  • Support available at [email protected]
  • Chat available at #hashharder on irc.freenode.net
  • The only website you need: http://www.hashharder.com
alz
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
With a multipools raping this coin atm its only a matter of time till the dumping begins in earnest.
Diff is swinging from 1000 to 4000 every other block!
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I'm not promoting this until my rentals end...  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
So many fudpackers in here taking out their anger of past losses on this dev.

Go back into your caves and go gnaw on a bone you crypt-keepers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Darkcash Stratums
Activity: 350

DRKC.HASHLINK.EU
Spread some hash! Come mine with us! Wink

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and Email Support
- IRC Support #hashlinkeu @freenode
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection

Activity: 742
Dev is still here, so this is good news nowadays...
legendary
Activity: 1120
R.I.P.!!!

How much coins did you premine?

I prefer a coin that is honest and say we will premine 1% (as there is nothing wrong with it) then doing it like this. Some good coins that can be interested are XCloudcoin and B2B coin they both have cloud wallet in their roadmap.
because join an existing coin's team is no fun. Nobody is making you mine or buy this coin so I really do not see the problem here? It is not my fault the community jumps on a new coin with thousands of Mhs of power.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
It is amazing what a strong community can do.

Your community here is a bunch of professional hash farmers mining every coin at launch betting on a pump so they can unload their bags. Don't we have enough coins already? Why didn't you for example decide to join an existing coin's team and bring your ideas there?
hey super. You do realize you are talking to a brick wall? What is written there is not bullshit poeple are forking skyhook for litecoin you do not need a genius to do that.
Activity: 475
LOL
48hr pow
17% pos
PLAIN COPY AND PASTE

best joke ever

I know...the amount of money you can make on mining random alts is the best joke ever. 

i know... unless u have some skills in programming gpu apps and running a farm, some pennies at least ^^
If you look through my post history you can see that I made a thread regarding what is your favorite type of launch: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7984055
The community agreed that they like ninja launches so that is what I brought you. Furthermore, you say I am here for the pump and dump game and just want to hit exchanges. I never contacted any of the exchanges they were the one's that added the coin. I am here to provide what the community wants, a coin with an anon solution, decentralization, and real use. I made the coin and proposed certain features. Unlike other altcoins which come up with random theories about anon solutions or features I based my features on real source code which is linked on the first page of the announcement.

Furthermore, even if i wanted to there was no way for me to instamine this coin. We go stuck at a block beacause the POW difficulty went up to 2.7k because of massive multipools jumping on and off. We were supposed to have set coin reward to 1 just like CLOACK for the first 50 blocks. That would have given us enough time to calibrate and stabilize. Because we got stuck at a block for longer than an hour (keep in mind the blocks were only 60 seconds long) I had to relaunch. Let's say I tried instamining the relaunch which many of you thought I would do, it ended up forking and the community decided that it wanted the non official fork to be the main fork. I went along with it and did what the community wanted me to do, change to the other fork. So all in all I ended up with no instamined or premined coins and I am sticking around not for profits but because this coin has seemed to take a direction of its own. It is amazing what a strong community can do.
"Are you tired of useless cryptocurrencies being released everyday that aim to pump their price on the exchanges so the devs can dump their instamine? Are you tired of cryptocurrencies hyping up features that will never be implemented? DarkCash is different..."

yep tired of that shit, go home with your coin
Activity: 336
LOL
48hr pow
17% pos
PLAIN COPY AND PASTE

best joke ever

I know...the amount of money you can make on mining random alts is the best joke ever. 
LOL
48hr pow
17% pos
PLAIN COPY AND PASTE

best joke ever
legendary
Activity: 1120
I will be releasing a whitepaper regarding the update coming on August 1st but will do it Ninja Style. So keep it on the down low I will release it in next 48 hours. Shhhh

Why was this launch not announced like it should be, days before? Why was only your mining pool working at launch? Why is this document not being released before the launch, were you so in a hurry to instamine the coin and just hit it on a exchange? How can you call this launch a fair launch when nobody knew about it?

For me all those questions above indicates that you're just here for a pump and dump game and really nothing more, if you want to launch a coin you at least need to let everybody know when you are planning to launch it a few days before.

Pages:
Jump to: